Jack of Spades
Are there any corkscrews missing from the wine cellar, kitchen, or leisure room?
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'd like to check if the coat that was on top of the dryer on night 1 is still in the Laundry Room.
The dryer is indeed completely coatless.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 4:45 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: While I'm at it, I don't believe anyone has asked which direction the drag marks leading to the bush are coming from.

Additionally, how many coats are missing from the coatroom overall? As in total coats, not just trenchcoats.
The drag marks are coming from the direction of Trip's Pad.

Besides the Trenchcoats, only hats and a parasol are missing.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 4:51 PM)Mother Goose Wrote: @Monokuma – I wanna check and see if Rick still has whatever device he was looking at in his hand and inspect it.
Well, Rick has two devices total, so you check them both. The first looks like a remote of sorts, but only has a screen on it and an antenna that looks vaguely like a small satellite dish. On the screen appears to be some kind of meter. It's currently fairly full.

The other device is his Portal Gun.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 5:50 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Are there any corkscrews missing from the wine cellar, kitchen, or leisure room?
Corkscrews are in all three places, but one appears to be missing from the Kitchen only.
The King of Town
Can we check the portal device for where portals might've been placed? Or is there any physical evidence around the kitchen, perhaps?

If that scientist drowned in the pot, could his body have slumped to the ground by itself without spilling it?
Jack of Spades
Any signs of struggle on Rick, like bruising around the neck? Does it looked like he was grabbed at all?
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 6:34 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Can we check the portal device for where portals might've been placed? Or is there any physical evidence around the kitchen, perhaps?

If that scientist drowned in the pot, could his body have slumped to the ground by itself without spilling it?
You check the Portal Gun. It appears that the battery is dead, but you can't tell much else.

You try to put his head in the pot again to test this, but find that the angle does not match where the scalding wound ends on his neck.

You let go of Rick and he slumps to the ground, sending the pot spilling with him.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 6:34 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Any signs of struggle on Rick, like bruising around the neck? Does it looked like he was grabbed at all?
There are zero signs of injury on Rick. The only wounds on his neck are from his scalding, which ends in a straight horizontal line across it.
Bandit Shoey
A hero has fallen much sadness much despair.
I wake up and decide that a great man needs to be honored.
I head over to house Minerva and make a statue of baby sans thanos and throw it in trip's pad then I go to the dinning room and light a candle and sing from the gospel.
that idiot seal enter with a seal (shit pokemon by the way)
the kindest weapon passes through with cookies followed shortly by cooking mama as does THE ARCHIVIST.
The kindest weapon reenters with cleaning supplies talking about cleaing the work workshop.
then the kindest weapon leaves the kitchen with ainsley (or was talking with ainsley) which I didn't liek but whatever
a man with armor comes running out of the kitchen screaming and swinging a mace
then rick enters the kitchen
suddenly I hear honking
followed by yelling
then screams of pain
but I ain't no cop that's none of my business
then I get bored so I head to house Minerva and grab a presered platypus
I find blocky and hit him with it
then I return to house oliva and sleep on the dinning room table
Momoko Koigakubo
If someone wants to shrink me and prove the existence of miracles from the Lord, let them!
The King of Town
Is it too late to tell where that scientist's body was originally positioned when it was found?
Can the cameraman confirm it?

Are there any good flat surfaces near where he body is, and the pot itself? All nice and easy to dip into the pot from above.
What happens when those portals close? Do they sever objects, or does it just push everything back out? The latter's like that vidjeo game, right?
The King of Town
There a lid on that pot? Or a lid nearby?
Can a lid hold a portalwhatsit?
ASMR Youtuber
Was the pot found with a lid on it?
Fink
Show my coat to these dillweeds to confirm its the same one from the laundry room.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:14 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Is it too late to tell where that scientist's body was originally positioned when it was found?
Can the cameraman confirm it?

Are there any good flat surfaces near where he body is, and the pot itself? All nice and easy to dip into the pot from above.
What happens when those portals close? Do they sever objects, or does it just push everything back out? The latter's like that vidjeo game, right?
[Image: 1Q9tXV8.png]

"I didn't actually get it on camera or anything, but I'm pretty sure the science dude was lying face down on the ground by the stove."

---

You check the area around the body. The floor is flat, as is the front of the stove and every counter in the Kitchen.

Above the stove, there's the range hood, which has several flat surfaces. You don't have a portal gun that has a battery charge, so you don't know how the portals work though.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:17 PM)The King of Town Wrote: There a lid on that pot? Or a lid nearby?
Can a lid hold a portalwhatsit?

(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:17 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Was the pot found with a lid on it?
There is no lid on the pot.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:30 PM)Fink Wrote: Show my coat to these dillweeds to confirm its the same one from the laundry room.
You show off your coat. It is rather large and dusty, appearing to be the same one sitting on top of the dryer yesterday.
The King of Town
Is the pot directly below a flat surface of the range hood?
How much room is between it and the pot? Could that scientist been doing a hand stand into the pot?
Vincent Valentine
I shoot Momoko with the shrink ray. Consent in discord.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:36 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Is the pot directly below a flat surface of the range hood?
How much room is between it and the pot? Could that scientist been doing a hand stand into the pot?
It looks like it is, yes.

There is not enough room between the hood and the pot for a grown man to handstand unless he folds his legs.

(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:37 PM)Vincent Valentine Wrote: I shoot Momoko with the shrink ray. Consent in discord.
You shoot Momoko with your shrink ray. She shrinks down to about half her size. A while later, it wears off and she reverts back.
Vincent Valentine
Shrink Momoko again and this time see if the Goose costume fits her.
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 7:44 PM)Vincent Valentine Wrote: Shrink Momoko again and this time see if the Goose costume fits her.
You shrink Momoko again. She seems a little too into this.

The Goose costume seems to fit near perfectly though.
The King of Town
Can we plug in the portal gun and get it all juiced up, or change the batteries so we can use it?

Also, wave that power meter thingo he's got around the kitchen, and the dining room, and just outside the kitchen for fun.