Ramone Stradvar
Another fresh night of doing research about the island came and went, without out much to show for it.

I started the night leaving House Academia to looks for some soil samples to match against something I found last night. Decided to head to the beach since it was the closest. On my way out of there, I passed by Vincent Valentine just chilling next to some lockers. So I head down to the beach to get some sand from there, and did some looking around to see if I could find anything there helpful to investigating the island.

After I am done there, I start heading to grab some soil from the greenhouse. On my way, and near the fountain, I suddenly get shot at. I look up to see Ms. Rose aiming her Gun Scythe at me. She then jumps down and tries to fight me. I really didn't want to fight her, but I had to defend myself. Right we I thought she was going to get the ultimate upper hand with me, Mr. Valentine shrinks me and her down. Ms. Rose decided to dart off somewhere else into the night while Mr.l. Valentine headed for Trips place.

Back on my soil finding mission, still shrunk by the way. I pass by Tripp, ASMR YouTuber, and some dude dressed as a huge chicken. Anyways, I make it to the greenhouse and grab some soil from a horrible smelling yet small Corpse Flower. Also, a bunch of the pots in there were broken as if the Hero of Time himself, Link, came for a visit.

Before I winded down for the night. Decided to go check out Tripps pad. Noticed the door was closed, the alarm going off, sprinklers going, and Ainsley Harriot out cold near by. Go and check him and Tripps pad to see if everything was ok. Then found a comfortable chair in the waiting room, which is where I ended up falling asleep.

All this said, Ms. Rose, I have no problem with you at the moment. I really didn't want to fight you, and honestly didn't even notice you were there until you shot at me. Can you please try not attack me in the future. I really don't want to actually start having a problem with you.

Also Bigfoot, find somewhere more private and not in the open to satisfy your urges in the future. While not a horrific as the smut I saw last night. It definitely wasn't pleasant see that. Matter of fact, it was kind of sad.

And remember folks, I'm not a ape or a monkey.
Jack of Spades
investigate the laundry room and dining room
Spooks?
(Dec 19, 2019 at 11:52 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: is the corkscrew sized correctly for the wound in annie's neck?
Yep, looks like nothing else could have been stuck in there.

(Dec 20, 2019 at 12:05 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I pick up the science meter and bring it outside. I place it on the ground next to the fountain (not in the water) and walk as far away as I can while still able to read the meter. I pick up the science meter and put it back where it was before.
You pick up the meter and bring it to the Fountain. You notice that the Goose Statue has been smashed, and the water has been drained. The meter appears to display a very small reading here. You back up, and nothing changes on the screen.

(Dec 20, 2019 at 12:10 AM)Skull Face Wrote: I'd like to check inside the stove that Mr. Sanchez was found lying next to.
You open the stove. Smells like cake. It's empty though.
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 12:13 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: investigate the laundry room and dining room
You investigate the Laundry Room. Seems to be mostly normal in here, though it smells like something has been washed.

A candle sits on the table in the Dining Room, but besides that, nothing's changed.
Gintoki
sorry for the delay idiots. i was hung over and today shonen jump comes out so i delayed posting my account till now. i understand that this makes me look incrediably suspicious and i want you to understand that i get it. however; i didn't not post my account to prolong the night, i didn't post it because it's long as fuck.

seriously what the hell is going on in this damn game. stop doing so much. all of you. it's like the first part of undertale where you're walking down the fucking hall or in ffxiii where the whole entire game is a hall. damn it! STOP LOOKING DOWN ON METROID BASTARDS

Anyway let's get this started.

On the last episode of DragoBleaPiece....

Our hero Gintoki was knocked out by a Gorilla in a suit. He laid their unconscious until the next morning....

Alright so I woke up in the Academia House. IMMEDIATELY after I came into consciousness I was ready to bash some gorilla heads open but I couldn't find the bastard anywhere. SO, I got downstairs and go outside. Well what do you know....ASMR YOUTUBER is there with Trip and a Giant Chicken Man walking towards the house.

I was just going to let them be but ASMR Youtube kept doing that fucking clicking thing with her voice and tapping her fingers together.

ok.

how about you tap your feet together as I shit on them?????? and i pulled my pants down right there and took a fat shit right on her leg. Goku would be proud. I run away laughing because 1. it's hilarious and 2. i was imagining the avengers theme playing in the background.

CHAPTER 2

My dick stinks

My dick was smelling absolutely terrible. F+. I went to House Oliva and head up to the Laundry Room trying to figure out how the hell this shit happened. Right when I opened the door...FINK(what kind of name is that?) was sitting on the dryer with a big coat and a bottle of detergent.

Well.

Fuck her.

I decided to take all of my clothes off right then and there and she looked disgusted. So disgusted that she left. I put my boxers in the wash and KINDEST WEAPON comes in and starts stripping too. Sick. I have no pants or boxers but I don't care. Headed downstairs; dick out for all my saiyans out there.

CHAPTER 3

Surpassing Goku

I decided it was time I surpass goku.........I walk over to the fountain and the mood is right. I start pissing right then and there. Going crazy man. I was really peeing enough to power 3 super computers. 50 Nintendo DSes(the phat). Enough to power a dead Iphone. Anyway THE ARCHIVIST walks by and was impressed but I didn't do this for him....I did this for the man above....

[Image: e3475f9074875b3269aeb3f4779fa6c7.jpg]

Also..uhhhhh.....Why the fuck was BIGFOOT running around the fountain naked???And yelling??? I was gonna ask him but he went behind the Academia before I could ask.

CHAPTER 5

Comic-Con Comission

[Image: 0ADRw6p.jpg]

I was comissioned by a E-Thot to make a cosplay that emphasises her ass and tits so I decided to head to the arts and crafts room so I could craft something magical for her thot ass. As I'm walking ahead down on my mission a motherfucker named DEMONMIST(wtf?????????????) looks at me like i'm an idiot! Well I am an idiot but only idiots don't think they're idiots!!

I started to take out materials to get to work and all the sudden I find a ....journal???? if you guys want to know what's inside ask me or despair but idek if it means anything.

Anyway!!!! I finished my cosplay

[Image: BLEACH-Kurosaki-ichigo-Cosplay-Costumes-...outfit.jpg]

I think it turned out pretty nice.

Afterwards I saw fucking ASMR Youtuber, Trip AND the chicken guy again. These guys are like Sora, Donald and Goofy i'm fucking pissed they're always together. So I run up trying to fight and I get knocked out by ASMR Youtuber which isn't the surprising part

the surprising part is she used a fucking gun to do it. Can you imagine getting bitch slapped with a glock by a ASMR YOUTUBER of all people....?!?!?! fuck life. that's all i got.
Jack of Spades
Is there any flour near Annie's body?
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I search the shed for a cauldron or anything else that might seem out of place.
Ramone Stradvar
Can we check to see if there are any hidden hairs or other bodily samples stuck inside the goose costume?
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 12:58 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Is there any flour near Annie's body?
No. There is some flour by House Oliva that appears to have been blown by the wind, but it is not near the body.

(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:06 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I search the shed for a cauldron or anything else that might seem out of place.
The Shed does not contain a cauldron, but you notice that the lawnmover bag has been removed and is lying on the floor.
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:20 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Can we check to see if there are any hidden hairs or other bodily samples stuck inside the goose costume?
The costume is absolutely covered in blood. It does smell like grass though, and has several pieces of cut grass stuck to it.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I check inside the lawn mower bag.
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:27 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I check inside the lawn mower bag.
It's empty, dumbass.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I check inside the lawnmower. I make sure the lawnmower is off before doing so.
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:32 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I check inside the lawnmower. I make sure the lawnmower is off before doing so.
It's just a normal mower. Nothing is weird in the blades or engine.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma @Trip are the pots smashed in the Greenhouse video?
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:52 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma @Trip are the pots smashed in the Greenhouse video?
You rewatch the video. They are.
Skull Face
Exhume the child, have Vincent shrink the non-ape, and have the non-ape dress in the goose outfit. I believe they all consent.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma are there any alchemist circles anywhere?
Spooks?
(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:59 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Exhume the child, have Vincent shrink the non-ape, and have the non-ape dress in the goose outfit. I believe they all consent.
Ramone shrinks and puts on the suit. He is too big to fit well.

(Dec 20, 2019 at 1:59 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma are there any alchemist circles anywhere?
A transmutation circle circles the entire island, drawn in the dirt.