Jack of Spades
Has the Kindest Weapon not lost a lot of its blood? Can we check that?
Inspect the hot sauce.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:01 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: It sounded like you were suggesting we could read the spellbook for expended spells. Can I give the braille a feel? Perhaps a lower level spiritual ally or such has been expended.
You feel out the braille and compare it to a book on the subject in the Library.

It appears that the following spells have been used:

-Find Familiar
-Animate Dead
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:07 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Has the Kindest Weapon not lost a lot of its blood? Can we check that?
Inspect the hot sauce.
TKW has lost quite a bit of blood, yet it is not near the body in the kitchen.

The hot sauce is FRANK'S RED HOT brand. You try a bit, and it just tastes like mildly spicy vinegar. It's shit.
Godbert Manderville
Is there still a trail of black ooze in the Poison Room/Bust Hallway where I saw it last night? Could I examine the substance?

Also, I'd like to check the beach for washed up items.
Ramone Stradvar
Is there blood in the hot sauce in the dining room?
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:16 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Is there still a trail of black ooze in the Poison Room/Bust Hallway where I saw it last night? Could I examine the substance?

Also, I'd like to check the beach for washed up items.
There is no such trail. Maybe you were seeing things?

You check the shore for washed up items. You find only the corpse of Macro Pierre White, fully dressed in armor.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:24 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Is there blood in the hot sauce in the dining room?
Just Frank's Red Hot. Blood would probably taste better.
Gordon Ramsay
I display my kitchen knife for people to look at.
Bigfoot
I show all my items. I do not take any of my clothes off, but I peel them back halfway to show the cool nerd shirts off.
Jack of Spades
This is case relevant, Trip. Tell us how the nachos were
Jack of Spades
are there drag marks in the tunnel or outside house minerva leading to house bishop?
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:32 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I display my kitchen knife for people to look at.
You show off your kitchen knife.

It's fairly bloody, but beyond that it is not notable.

(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:33 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I show all my items. I do not take any of my clothes off, but I peel them back halfway to show the cool nerd shirts off.
You show off the items in your Jessica Jones messenger bag.

There's a batman figure, a jurassic park figure, a replica miniature cannon, and honestly just a bunch of tacky nerd shit. No portal gun though, not even a replica.

You peel back your Masters of the Universe shirt to reveal a Twin Peaks shirt, and a Walking Dead shirt under that.

(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:44 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: are there drag marks in the tunnel or outside house minerva leading to house bishop?
There are drag marks leading to House Bishop from outside House Minerva's front door.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:36 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: This is case relevant, Trip. Tell us how the nachos were
They were pretty good!

He made them with Cool Ranch Doritos, my favorite!
Godbert Manderville
Check the Chemistry Lab, Alchemy Lab, and Equipment Storage for missing syringes.
Jack of Spades
were the nachos warm, Trip?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:50 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check the Chemistry Lab, Alchemy Lab, and Equipment Storage for missing syringes.
You check those areas. There is one syringe missing from the Equipment Room, but that's it.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Jan 2, 2020 at 1:52 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: were the nachos warm, Trip?
Uh, not really?

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but its a pretty long way from the Kitchen to the Leisure Room so I dunno if anything would be warm still by the time it's brought over.
Ruby Rose
I want to check the bushes around the greenhouse/kitchen for disturbances, anything broken from something hiding, etc.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 2:07 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: I want to check the bushes around the greenhouse/kitchen for disturbances, anything broken from something hiding, etc.
You check the bushes around the Greenhouse. You notice that Atelier Annie's body has vanished along with the goose costume tying her hands. The coat she was wrapped in remains on the ground however.
Ruby Rose
I would like to check out the kitchen and the cabinet for signs of abnormalities or picking up anything.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.