Spooks?
When day breaks and you gather at the Fountain, you notice a missing face among the crowd. No... It can't be... Not him... You turn and run towards the Garden to check, but Monokuma stops you along the way.

[Image: 122?cb=20170520215152]

"Huh? What's got you all so worked up? Here I thought you'd be enjoying having a nice, clean, intact island to run around on again. Not that I can take credit for that, mind you, but you've all really got to learn to appreciate your lot in life.

I mean, just look at yourselves! You just got to witness something REALLY special, you know. Not everyone gets the chance to come out to this very special island and die. Some people's fates are far, far worse than that."

[Image: 137?cb=20170520215135]

"Oh, this is about the dead guy? Well in that case, if this conveniently-named thread wasn't obvious enough about it..."

---

@Ham Sandwich has been found dead in a hole in the garden, with the entire top half of his head missing.

His role was the Ultimate Detective.

role description:

---

[Image: 112?cb=20170520215145]

"Alas, the Ultimate Detective... Poor bozo died without even using any of his role stuff once. Some detective. Maybe his stupid passive ability being gone will wind up making these cases a little harder though. You guys have already hit a positive solve ratio, and no one's gonna commit murder if it gets solved every time."

[Image: dDPkOqS.png]

"Well, get used to it! Because these successful solves are gonna keep rolling along, like it or not, dude. If the Ultimate Detective is gonna go and die on us, it looks like I'm gonna have to take over for him. Detective Trip is on the case, and this killer's going down."

[Image: hDCXuUY.png]

"Wait, but that means someone else is gonna get executed..."

[Image: 106?cb=20170520215139]

"Nice 'detective work', Camera Boy. What are you gonna reveal next, that your fashion sense sucks? Ahahahaha, there's no winning in this game, kid!"

[Image: 147?cb=20170520215158]

"...Except for me!"

---

CASE FILES:
-Gore is splattered around the victim's body
-A trail leads away from the hole, to a lawnmower sitting against a wall
-The Stage is covered in hot sauce
-The library's interior is covered in deep gouge marks
-A crate has floated ashore
-The Keycard Reader in the Woods has been disassembled
-Several materials are missing from the Shed
-Arts and Crafts has been heavily used
-A plate and some syrup is sitting on the Kitchen counter
-A Big Daddy suit is lying on the shore, heavily damaged
-There is a small amount of blood by the Fountain

OTHER INFO
-Several trophy cases are stacked up in the Trophy Room
-The Specimen Room has a summoning circle etched into the ground, a preserved owl lying in the center
-A map of the island has been pinned up in the Leader's Bureau.
-A crate has washed ashore.

---

Room descriptions will be altered as you investigate and learn more about the changes in each room.

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@Mother Goose
@ASMR Youtuber
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@The Archivist
@Momoko Koigakubo
@"cooking mama"
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 7 PM PST.

As an incentive, if the correct killer is not lynched, everyone in the game currently will receive a second Forbidden Action besides the killer themselves, who will lose theirs.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Visions
Never have I worked so hard for such an abstract project. All the lies I have given to them on a silver platter can greatly jeopardize my plans if they’re to find out, but to what extent do I have to lie? It’s a breakthrough in the history of everything. Mathematics, science, literature, philosophy, and so on, these concepts can never figure out what I am about to discover. Greed from other investors would ruin me, and I am not about to let a single soul get to the bottom of this before I do first.

The workers have done an excellent job building a tiny village. Given the materials they had to work with, it is a miracle that they have not run out of anything whatsoever to construct the houses. I cannot give credit to the source, as it is not working as of right now. Whatever has happened to it, I will figure it out as the time comes. If all goes right, time will mean nothing to me. Time betrayed me long enough, and it would betray me even further as I go on. Life isn’t about the short moments, but the big impact you leave upon others.

I hope to bring a new view to the world. I doubt that I can make the biggest impact on it, but the fruits of our labor can turn a profit quite quickly. Industries have begun deploying these work strategies for harder, better working subordinates. If they can go further and beyond what is expected of the crystal, I can easily turn the tides of trading to my favor. Hendrik conjectures that results should be fine by my standards, but I don’t think he knows what my standards are, nor what the crystal can do. I don't even know the extent of the gem’s power, and I am already risking my entire project for mere lies. The safest option here is obvious. The poor saps that have chosen to be here will have to do their best for me, or I might be in deep trouble.
Ramone Stradvar
I go and check out the crate that washed up on shore.
Hillary Clinton
Let's start by taking a good look at the detective's corpse and the scene of the crime...without throwing up.
Spooks?
(Feb 8, 2020 at 11:58 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I go and check out the crate that washed up on shore.
You go an check out the crate that washed up on shore. Inside is your briefcase.

You open it, and it looks like all the contents are inside.

(Feb 8, 2020 at 11:58 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Let's start by taking a good look at the detective's corpse and the scene of the crime...without throwing up.
You stifle your urge to vomit and pull Ham Sandwich out of the hole. The entire top half of his head has been crudely shaved off. Pieces of his skull, brain, and eyeballs are scattered in the area around the hole, and a trail of blood leads over to the lawnmower propped against the garden wall.
Skull Face
I suspect this hasn't got much to do with the murder, however...

Investigate the remains of the keycard reader in the woods.
Examine the map in the Leader's Bureau
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Skull Face Wrote: I suspect this hasn't got much to do with the murder, however...

Investigate the remains of the keycard reader in the woods.
Examine the map in the Leader's Bureau
You investigate the keycard reader. You don't know if "remains" is necessarily the right word for it, because it doesn't appear to be actually damaged. Instead, it looks like it's been meticulously taken apart. All the components are still there, though.

You check the map in the Leader's Bureau. It's held to the wall by normal thumbtacks. On the top of it, in red permanent marker, "WAR ROOM" has been written in pretty crap handwriting.
Godbert Manderville
Which items are missing from the Shed?
Gordon Ramsay
What a bloody waste of a night.

Getting up, I decided to at least try and make a dish that would prove to one of you ingrates what cooking is actually supposed to be like. Ainsley was there in the kitchen, and he retreated when I entered, presumably unwilling to give my food a chance. Donkey.

I made a good dish of pancakes, but the second I finished, the Big Daddy entered. At least he appreciated good food, taking my pancakes and removing his helmet to reveal the Archivist. Once he finished, he grabbed some bottles of hot sauce and leaving. Meanwhile, I went to House Bishop, ready to perform on stage.

However, despite having ASMR Youtuber, Trip, and Clinton there, along with Grell, Shoey revealed that he hadn't told me I needed a costume. Bloody idiot. Unable to perform properly, I left for the Workshop in House Olivia, and got some glass cutting tools. That stained glass window still confuses me, and I was ready to cut it wide open.

So of course the bloody useless thing broke in minutes without any effect.

At least being angry helped me sleep.
Ham Sandwich
Ham Sandwich Die As Live
Planting Evidence
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 12:53 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Which items are missing from the Shed?
A lawnmower, two shovels, a lead pipe, and a camping stove are missing from the Shed.
The Archivist
TESTING, TESTING, IS THIS MOUTH WORKING? PERFECT!

STATEMENT REGARDING MY BED AND BREAKFAST STAY IN JOHNNY SIMS'S MIND! STATEMENT GIVEN 81 DAYS AND 5 HOURS GIVE OR TAKE BEFORE SOCIETY COLLAPSES! COMMITTED TO TAPE BY THE APOCALYPTIC AND CHILD-FRIENDLY BILL CIPHER! LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLIN'!

HOW'S IT HANGING, FUTURE DISCIPLES? DID YOU MISS ME? ADMIT IT, YOU MISSED ME! YOU MIGHT BE CLUELESS AS TO WHO THIS FLOATING YELLOW TRIANGLE IS AND WHY YOU HAVE A HEADACHE COMING ALONG, BUT I'M SURE YOUR PARENT ACCOUNTS WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? GOOD QUESTION!

ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN LOITERING AROUND IN THE ARCHIVIST'S CRANIUM SINCE THIS SHINDIG STARTED, BUT SINCE HIS LACK OF ACTIVITY WAS PUTTING ME TO SLEEP, I DECIDED TO DO THE SAME TO HIM FOR A NIGHT! I HOPE HE TOOK SOME NOTES, BECAUSE HERE'S HOW TO HOLD A REAL PARTY!

LET'S SEE...OH RIGHT, I WOKE UP IN THE KITCHEN AND PASSED THROUGH THE GREENHOUSE, PASS BEHIND HOUSE BISHOP, AND SNEAKED THROUGH THE GARDEN, GRABBING A SHOVEL AND STEPPING ON HAM SANDWICH, WHO WAS CERTAINLY 100% MERELY ASLEEP! THE REASON I GRABBED A SHOVEL WAS...

SAY, I JUST REMEMBERED THIS GUT BUSTING STORY! SO THE YEAR WAS 1863, DURING THE FIRST OF THE SEVENTEEN AMERICAN CIVIL WARS, AND I WAS ABOUT TO START MY JOB INTERVIEW WITH MR. ABRAHAM LINCOLN HIMSELF! I WAS HOPING FOR HIM TO HAVE ME HIRED AS THE CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE OF VIRGINIA'S 5TH DISTRICT, JUST SO I COULD HAVE STONEWALL JACKSON PAY THE LIMB TAB HE'D BEEN BUILDING UP FOR MONTHS WITHOUT LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS! AND LET ME TELL YOU, I HAD QUITE THE PLAN TO WOO AMERICA'S ONLY CIRCUMCISED PRESIDENT! THE INTERVIEW WENT ALONG WELL, BUT JUST BEFORE I WOULD WALK OUT THE DOOR, I WOULD TURN MY HEAD, SAY "OH, I HAVE ONE MORE THING", AND PULL OUT AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE! AFTER I DOWN THE ENTIRE THING IN ONE GULP, I WOULD GIVE A THUMBS UP AND SAY "OH YEAH, I CAN TAKE THE HEAT!" OL' ABRAHAM WOULD BE SO IMPRESSED, I WOULD HAVE THAT CONGRESS SEAT IN NO TIME!

SO I REACHED INTO MY POCKET AND....WAIT, THIS ISN'T VODKA! I ACCIDENTALLY GRABBED MY BOTTLE OF BONE HURTING JUICE! CURSES, THEY LOOK SO ALIKE! I DIDN'T THINK LINCOLN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE, SO I JUST ROLLED WITH IT! WITH SWEAT BEADING DOWN MY TOPHAT, I SLOWLY TURNED AROUND AND SAID, "OH, I-I HAVE ONE MORE T-THING!" I THOUGHT OPENING IT WOULD BE A SMOOTH PROCESS, BUT THAT CORK WAS STUCK IN THERE LIKE A STICK UP SUDO'S YOU-KNOW-WHAT! AFTER 3 MINUTES OF FUMBLING AND LINCOLN STARING UNCOMFORTABLY AT ME, I FINALLY MANAGED TO OPEN THE BOTTLE, AND BEFORE THINGS COULD GET ANY WORSE, I DRANK THE ENTIRE BOTTLE OF BONE HURTING JUICE IN ONE SIP! TRIUMPHANTLY, I SAID "I CAN TAKE THE-"

OOF, OUCH! THE BONE HURTING JUICE WAS STARTING TO KICK IN! I WAS KEELING OVER IN PAIN, THE SEARING SENSATION SPREADING THROUGHOUT MY NONEXISTENT SKELETON! LINCOLN WAS STARTING TO STAND UP! "ARE YOU OKAY?" HE ASKS IN THAT ABOMINABLY HIGH PITCHED VOICE! BEFORE I COULD ANSWER, I COULD FEEL SOMETHING BASHING INSIDE MY THROAT! AND THEN.....I WAS VOMITING UP BONES! SOON, THERE WAS A SMALL PILE OF USED FEMURS AND RIBS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME! OH GOD, HOW EMBARRASSING! I'M A DISGRACE TO MY NATION! I RAN OUT OF THE ROOM, AND SUFFICE TO SAY, I DON'T THINK I GOT THE JOB! BUT IT'S OKAY! I HIRED THIS ACTOR GUY TO TAKE CARE OF LINCOLN BEFORE HE COULD SPREAD MY HUMILIATION! NOTHING MUCH, JUST A LIGHT NEGOTIATION I THINK! 1865, WAS IT?

NOW, WHERE WAS I? OH, RIGHT! TONIGHT! BOY HOWDY, WHAT A BLAST THAT WAS! I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE PART WHERE GORDON RAMSAY SHOVED A FISH WITH A CIGAR INTO A ROTISSERIE CHICKEN AND CALLED IT HIS WIFE! IF YOU ASK ME, SHE LOOKED BETTER THAN CAYETANA! ANYWAY, I'M OFF, THAT ARCHIVIST IS GETTING PREEEETTY INSISTENT! REMEMBER: TRIP IS FROM THE 80S NOT THE 90S, XAVIER IS PLOTTING YOUR VERY DEMISE, EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL JIMMY HOFFA BYYYYYYYYE
Bigfoot
Was writing my account up but I'll stop to quote the archivist's post and edit the case so it's actually readable.
Spoiler:
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"I actually noticed something when I walked behind that big red house. That keycard that the King dropped was gone. Actually, when everything got reset, I think that stayed where it was for some reason. I remember seeing it. Is there something weird going on with it?"

[Image: dDPkOqS.png]

"You guys can figure that out. In the meantime, I've got a murder to solve!"

[Image: ZDKzwkJ.png]

"...Just wish I knew where to start."
Ruby Rose
Here's my account
[Image: avomKKX_700bwp.webp]
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Bigfoot
- I wake up in the trophy room and climb out from under the picture of sexy fruit.
- I open my loot crate and put on the X-Files T-shirt. There are some posters inside too that I hang up in place of the paintings that I tore down.
- I use some trophy cases to climb up to the attic of House Bishop.
- Inside, I find some interesting stuff. There is a charging station for a large piece of equipment. I don't know what it is used for, but I know that the item that was supposed to be charging at the time was not there.
- On desk there is a little notebook. The contents were as follows:
"House Bishop Attic Notebook":
- I also find a key card, strange flashlight, and expensive wine. I take the first two and toss them into my bag.
- I climb back down to the trophy room. Hilary Clinton is there and laughs at my shirts.
- I continue downstairs and see a wendigo, Grell, and Shoey all doing J-pop dances on the stage.
- I walk past the fountain where Godbert dancing. ASMR Youtuber and Trip are watching.
- I enter House Academia and head upstairs through the unfinishjed hallway.
- Using a nearby stepladder, I enter the attic of House Academia.
- Inside I find items that were being used to construct the unfinished hall and a bunch of diagrams, books, and models about strange occurrences around Britain.
- I sleep on a chest in the attic.
Skull Face
My account will be coming, eventually. I will say early on I saw the deceased sandwich walking around with a shovel, so I'd assume he died after returning to his hole, rather than earlier.

As a completely unrelated side tangent, I'd like to investigate Trip's Office for anything amiss.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 2:44 AM)Skull Face Wrote: My account will be coming, eventually. I will say early on I saw the deceased sandwich walking around with a shovel, so I'd assume he died after returning to his hole, rather than earlier.

As a completely unrelated side tangent, I'd like to investigate Trip's Office for anything amiss.
You walk into Trip's Office. Despite being a burned-out husk only one night ago, now it's restored to its former... glory? Well, maybe not. His carpet still sucks. On his desk, even the glass display case has been fixed, but the crystal piece it held is still missing.

His computer is on though, and a dialogue box saying "Please return disc to the tray." is displayed on the screen.
Ramone Stradvar
So I wake up in the Study in House Academia. Since everything is reset, I decide to check out the attics to see if anything changed. So i head out into Unfinished Hallway and to the Attic Access. I head up there to check. It seems that nothing has been changed an it was as it was when I first discovered it. Relieved that everything is fine up there, I head back down to the hallway and close the access. Back in the Unfinished Hallway, I am joined by Cooking Mama as she leaves the Chemistry Lab. We walk downstairs and she goes into the Classroom while I head outside.

Outside, I walk towards the Fountain on my way over to House Bishop to continue my checking of attics. As I pass the Fountain, I pass by Skull Face. This would end up being the biggest mistake of my night, possibly even of my entire time on the island so far, and almost immediately derails everything else I was planning to do. As I get to the front door of House Bishop, I feel something like a gun pressed against my back. I immediately hear Skull Face tell me to keep walking to the Smokers Lounge or he'll pull the trigger of his gun and kill me. With a swallow of fear, I comply with his request and head off through the Foyer into the Smokers Lounge with the gun still pressed against my back.

When we get in there, with the gun still pressed against my back, he enters the Safe combination. He presses the gun harder against my back and tells me to open the door since he thinks I'm strong, which he's right. So I open the door, and then he wings it the rest of the way open. He prods and tells me to head down to the (Underground) Pier or he'll shoot me. I again comply and head on in the Vault, noticing the jars have on the inside have a lot of scratch marks. The specimens inside seem to be freshly drowned. However, with no time to properly investigate this unnerving sight, I head down the ladder towards the Pier. Skull Face quickly follows behind me.

Down there, he proceeds to press his gun against my back again. With the gun to my back, he leads me to the Underground Pier. When we get there, I notice a third crate and the clipboard on the table has another piece of paper in it. At this moment, Skull Face demands that I hand over my briefcase. To which I responded, "I might look like an ape, which would mean that I am strong, but I am not an ape. However, I am strong, so you should not chance it, for I will not hesitate to retaliate." He quickly reminds me that my muscles don't make me bulletproof against a bullet from his gun. I sigh, knowing he is right about that, and reservedly hand over my briefcase. As i do, he clubbed me with his gun, knocking me out where I stood.
Ramone Stradvar
(Feb 9, 2020 at 12:16 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2020 at 11:58 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I go and check out the crate that washed up on shore.
You go an check out the crate that washed up on shore. Inside is your briefcase.

You open it, and it looks like all the contents are inside.

Thankful to have my stolen briefcase back. I carefully and thoroughly check every single item and the briefcase itself to make sure everything is as it should. Mainly checking to see if my stuff has been tampered with or copied.