sealelement
He doesnt say we live in a society.
100% pure gamer 100%
Nabber
[Image: aAKgd2e.png]
sealelement
I cant believe he had the gall to end the movie on a cliffhanger.
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Mar 22, 2021 at 1:49 AM)sealelement Wrote: I cant believe he had the gall to end the movie on a cliffhanger.
LOL
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Nabber
(Mar 22, 2021 at 1:49 AM)sealelement Wrote: I cant believe he had the gall to end the movie on a cliffhanger.
i can't decide if i respect the ballsiness or if it's incredibly stupid

both, probably
Pea
can't believe he had to glue the black bars on the sides of the screen for every frame of the movie
Nabber
ATTENTION SEAL

it is time to rewatch justice league the way it was meant to be seen

https://twitter.com/snydercut/status/137...4787446786?
Spritanium
It looks great on my iPod Video
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Mar 22, 2021 at 3:09 PM)Nabber Wrote: ATTENTION SEAL

it is time to rewatch justice league the way it was meant to be seen

https://twitter.com/snydercut/status/137...4787446786?

how can a person work on mega blockbuster Hollywood action figure ads for 10+ years and still be a first year film school student
how
sealelement
The movie is already effectively black and white though. Why would I want to watch more of this trash?
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
I dunno, something about the new color scheme just... speaks to me.
belmondo
zack snyder to me will always be that cloying brand of late 2000s early 2010s cringe.always about excess and Captial C Characters in Capital M Movies to me only works best in animated mediums unless youre *cringe voice* q/u/e/n/t/i/n/ t/a/r/a/n/t/i/n/o but listen. all of that is forgiveable. what i really hate him for is the fact that like seal said, joker never utters the infamous line................. the one we know. the one we love.
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]
ASMR Youtuber
why would i want to know that zack snyder is cut
Aidan
(Mar 30, 2021 at 8:33 PM)belmondo Wrote: zack snyder to me will always be that cloying brand of late 2000s early 2010s cringe.always about excess and Captial C Characters in Capital M Movies to me only works best in animated mediums unless youre *cringe voice* q/u/e/n/t/i/n/ t/a/r/a/n/t/i/n/o but listen. all of that is forgiveable. what i really hate him for is the fact that like seal said, joker never utters the infamous line................. the one we know. the one we love.

wrinten directino understands how to implement levity to make the intense scenes stand out
zaddy listens to dragonforce with his air pods at max volume
Aidan
[Image: rm9wuu.png]