[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

Obama Machine
After I left the Drug Supply but before I went towards the Elevator, I saw that the fountain's glass bottom had been shattered already. I did not look inside. I have just memory checked to confirm that I did see a trail of fluid coming from the gallery to the history hall, and another, distinct trail coming from the history hall to the fountain. After this, I went into the history hall to see Monke and get beat over the head.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 10:18 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Checking out Equipment Storage for the hell of it!
You check the EQUIPMENT STORAGE. The room is piled high with all manner of equipment for repairs, cleaning, and several other items like spare beds and IV drip stands.

The beds are untouched, as is most everything in here. The e-Pass reader by the door shows signs of being tampered with though.
Lita
I want to compare the IV drip stand to the neck wound on the body in the same manner the plague doctor cane was compared.

(this is probably nothing but we still don't have a concrete murder weapon so w/e)
Bigfoot
I check the history hall for a monkey statue.
Obama Machine
monke statue was gone when i woke up. it was a small, coffee cup sized statue made of stone. looked like a gorilla standing on a slab

(i woke up in a corner of the history hall)
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Uhh, check an umbrella handle against the throttle marks??
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Rio Ranger
Hey bear bastard, lemme look at the Warehouse! And I wanna know if the e-pass thing's been messed with, too!
Among Us
[Image: VLKfhFA.png]
Hu Tao
[Image: nEg0Oxm.png?1]

Oya? The intern has met with an untimely demise, has she? I intended to score some business in this place, but murder wasn't within my expectations. I suppose that helping to solve this mystery is the least I can do to put poor miss Tyrne's spirit to rest.

I began my night by exiting to the COURTYARD and entering the OUTDOOR STORAGE. I grabbed a shovel - a familiar weapon for one in my line of work - and proceeded to the small island in the courtyard. Along the way, I felt a sensation of being watched - sure enough, a mysterious figure was perched further up the mountain, coat flapping in the wind. Sadly, I blinked and they were gone. Just who could that be, I wonder?

Ah, I also ran into that HANK HILL fellow. He made a funny noise and scurried into the shed. Maybe he was scared of me? I'm used to such reactions, though.

Once I arrived at the island, I spend some time digging a grave beneath the lone tree. Thought we'd need it...turned out to be right, heh. Hank was beginning to blow the snow away as I left and entered the GLASS HALLWAY. I made my way to the lobby for the tour, where the NURSES, MISTY, GARTH MARENGHI, RIO RANGER, ASMR YOUTUBER, SENPAI, and CIRNO had all gathered already. DK West was also there, talking to LUNA.

I believe that the tour is mostly covered by other testimonies by now, so I'll skip ahead. I pulled the nurses aside at one point to inquire about the ghost and the monster. If any spirits are haunting this facility, I would like to exorcise them. Their description of the ghost as someone watching people from atop the mountains matched the strange figure that I saw. I wonder if that rules out the possibility that one of the new arrivals is the "ghost"? As for the monster...we know the truth of that matter already.

After the tour concluded, I made my way to the elevator, spotting SOMEONE WITH AN UMBRELLA entering it before me. As I waited for my turn, however, RIO RANGER jumped me with a scalpel and stabbed me in the leg. Luckily, I managed to elbow him in the face and kick his weapon anyway. The ASMR Youtuber helped me to my feet as another figure ran into the elevator, panting and wheezing. The youtuber went up next while I asked Rio what he was thinking. He just laughed, of course. Now, listen here...

[Image: forppwr.png?1]

Try that again and I will bury you. Quite literally.

I left the maniac to his own devices and went up the elevator myself to the HISTORY HALL. As I entered, a loud scream startled me. A peculiar MONKEY STATUE in the corner of the room seemed to be the source. Brushing that little scare aside, I moved on to what I came here for. I had intended to keep this next part a secret, but it seems that my cover's been blown already. What a shame.

[Image: OFhT55d.png?1]

Yes, yes, I'm the plague doctor that you've all been obsessing over. Before my ancestors got into the business of burying people, they were doctors who helped to prevent a terrible plague from ravaging my homeland, you see. It simply felt appropriate. I used my shovel to break the glass and take the outfit. OBAMA MACHINE entered the room during my burglary, and the monkey thing began to scream at him too - so I took the opportunity to knock him out while he was distracted. Sorry about that, but I didn't want any witnesses...though DEATHBORN walked through right afterward. Oh well. I briefly heard him talking to himself before leaving to the GALLERY as I entered the FOUNTAIN area. From there, I returned to my room.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 10:28 PM)Lita Wrote: I want to compare the IV drip stand to the neck wound on the body in the same manner the plague doctor cane was compared.

(this is probably nothing but we still don't have a concrete murder weapon so w/e)
The IV drip stand leaves a bruise far too big. You don't have much room for bruises on her thighs after this but you could maybe fit one more in...

(Mar 28, 2021 at 10:33 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I check the history hall for a monkey statue.
no monke

(Mar 28, 2021 at 10:59 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Uhh, check an umbrella handle against the throttle marks??
You grab an UMBRELLA from the gift shop and attempt to use the last remaining bruise room on her thigh to determine if THIS is what did her in.

It is as close to exact as you think you can get. A near perfect match. The umbrella bends a bit from the force though. Cheap piece of shit.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I would like to search the cafeteria for any umbrellas.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: OS8TE6W.png]

Search the president for an umbrella.

EDIT: I've got consent from Garth and Dark Souls, let's check them as well.

For the record, DK West objected to being body searched and then went silent. If he doesn't have the umbrella then he has nothing to worry about, so anything beyond simple, instant consent to a body search reeks of criminality regardless of other evidence. Let's hear some explanations!
Obama Machine
Any Umbrellas in the aquarium?
Rio Ranger
Get me an inventory on that gift shop, bear guy!
DK West
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:40 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: For the record, DK West objected to being body searched and then went silent. If he doesn't have the umbrella then he has nothing to worry about, so anything beyond simple, instant consent to a body search reeks of criminality regardless of other evidence. Let's hear some explanations!
This crazy chick's out to make me the baddy, but I'm not carrying no umbrella.
I reveal all my umbrellas, too, just to be sure.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: VgtlkIE.png]

...Fuck.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:40 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: OS8TE6W.png]

Search the president for an umbrella.

EDIT: I've got consent from Garth and Dark Souls, let's check them as well.

For the record, DK West objected to being body searched and then went silent. If he doesn't have the umbrella then he has nothing to worry about, so anything beyond simple, instant consent to a body search reeks of criminality regardless of other evidence. Let's hear some explanations!
None of those people have an UMBRELLA, though searching GARTH MARENGHI reveals a copy of his most famous literary masterpiece in the horror genre: Slicer. He urges you to read it so you can finally develop taste.

You decline.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:48 PM)Obama Machine Wrote: Any Umbrellas in the aquarium?
Nope. Probably woulda noticed that earlier.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:51 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Get me an inventory on that gift shop, bear guy!
Its hard to get an exact inventory, as the place has been thoroughly looted largely. Many snow globes, pens, books, clothes, and letter openers are completely gone.

Only one UMBRELLA is missing though, besides the one you used earlier to test.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:52 PM)DK West Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:40 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: For the record, DK West objected to being body searched and then went silent. If he doesn't have the umbrella then he has nothing to worry about, so anything beyond simple, instant consent to a body search reeks of criminality regardless of other evidence. Let's hear some explanations!
This crazy chick's out to make me the baddy, but I'm not carrying no umbrella.
I reveal all my umbrellas, too, just to be sure.
DK WEST reveals all his umbrellas.

Your eyes widen as he reveals... nothing.
Obama Machine
Some real-life Pharmacies have vacuum tube delivery systems for medications not unlike what you would see at a drive-in at a bank. Can I inspect the Pharmacy to see if there's such a system running throughout the building from there?
Fun With Despair
(Mar 28, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Hey bear bastard, lemme look at the Warehouse! And I wanna know if the e-pass thing's been messed with, too!
In the WAREHOUSE, crate upon crate is piled high. Mostly, they appear to be full of medical supplies of a less dangerous degree than you'd find in HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. Lots of stock for the PHARMACY as well. Three crates have the same ELECTRONIC LOCKS as the one outside in SHIPPING AND RECIEVING THOUGH.

The e-Pass reader appears to be tampered with the same way as STORAGE.
Spooks?
(Mar 29, 2021 at 12:09 AM)Obama Machine Wrote: Some real-life Pharmacies have vacuum tube delivery systems for medications not unlike what you would see at a drive-in at a bank. Can I inspect the Pharmacy to see if there's such a system running throughout the building from there?
It appears as though the PHARMACY does have a tube system. It has three different channels it can transport things through. One apparently leads to the WAREHOUSE, one leads to the LABORATORY, and one is not labeled.