[Day 4 - Investigation] - Boiling Point

Robert Winters
Even though I was tripping balls because of an infected sausage. I want to check the inventory of the refrigerator to see if any kind of drinks are removed from there. Also want to check to see if there was even Diet Coke in there at all.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Bodycheck Hank's legs for bruises and wounds. Give him a quick once-over too, just in case.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(May 7, 2021 at 12:03 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Bodycheck Hank's legs for bruises and wounds. Give him a quick once-over too, just in case.
You check Hank Hill's body for wounds. He doesn't appear to have any leg wounds at all, but his knuckles are bloody.
Robert Winters
Are there any hidden doors in the generator room that can lead into other parts of the hospital?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Repeat body checks on Lita, Dark Souls 2, Kids TV Host, Robert Winters, and Faust, but if Faust tries to hide something I stop checking :)
Spooks?
(May 7, 2021 at 12:11 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Repeat body checks on Lita, Kids TV Host, Robert Winters, and Faust, but if Faust tries to hide something I stop checking :)
You check Lita first. She doesn't have anything particularly interesting concealed on her person at all. She has a pocket watch in her pocket, as well as some scalpels.

You check Robert Winters next. He's got some cough medicine in his pocket and a filtration straw.

You move on to the Kids' TV Show Host, who has a copy of KG 7 THE OFFICIAL BOARD GAME, as well as an empty syringe, some scissors.

Finally you check Faust. Lifting up his shirt, you find that he has... an extra arm? Indeed, Mr. Mundy's arm is sewn into the location of Faust's armpit, and it is carrying a pistol. He also has some surgical tools. A large tattoo of a bull is stitched to his back.
Spooks?
(May 7, 2021 at 12:11 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: body checks on Dark Souls 2
You check Dark Souls II's body.

They have a large knife, as well as a copy of Dark Souls II on the PS3. They also have two HUMAN EFFIGIES.
Deathborn
Investigate the media library, especially for places that could store a large gun.

Ask Monokuma to confirm if he brought anything up tonight.
Among Us
[Image: lkCp4rc.png]
Spooks?
(May 7, 2021 at 12:52 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the media library, especially for places that could store a large gun.

Ask Monokuma to confirm if he brought anything up tonight.
The Media Library is full of, well, different types of media. You could probably hide a big gun among the shelves but there doesn't appear to be anything hidden in here at least.

And no, bozo! I already told you, nothing got tossed!
Deathborn
Ask Wexlyn to let me search his office.
Among Us
[Image: SXYkaP7.png]
Garth Marenghi
Ask if we can check Hawke's office too while we're at it, and shipping/receiving if that hasn't been done
Rio Ranger
I roll Investigation on the Cafeteria!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: krUzx5O.png]

BEAT UP DEATHBORN AND TAKE THE SLAB!!
Hank Hill
I then proceed to kick Lost in Hogwarts’ hipster ass and pull the slab out of it.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(May 7, 2021 at 1:18 AM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: lkCp4rc.png]

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

Fine, I suppose if you're all going to run around like headless chickens, I'll speak up. Though I spent most of my time involved with my work, so I'll likewise have to admit that I never went upstairs at all. Nemesis is an adequate enough wall of meat to deter people from doing anything they aren't supposed to, so I see little reason to involve myself in your board games.

I did encounter Among Us and Bigfoot however. They did an excellent job, or at least they met the bare minimum of my expectations.

[Image: qz3bW3R.png]

But whoever the motherfucker in the coat is, you've got another thing coming. I've got my suspicions about you, and none of those trails lead to anyone who I wouldn't instantly wipe off the face of this planet, given the opportunity.

Oh yes, once again someone's been snooping. They were repelled, thanks to my security team, however they'll be back and likewise, I will be ready. Even if that readiness requires some... extreme measures. Yes, with the combination of Bigfoot's rubber bullets and my special secret weapon I loaned out to Among Us, they fled into what I can only assume is the vent in my Server Room.

Tch, it doesn't matter. If you're looking for case information, I've got no testimony for you. Unless for some reason you suspect one of my useful little underlings, in which case I'm afraid to say that I'm not going to let you simply throw away the only ones standing between order and chaos.

[Image: MkupWys.png]

And keep that "Drifter" character out! The bag-head too, whoever they were!
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(May 7, 2021 at 1:29 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: I roll Investigation on the Cafeteria!
You check out the Cafeteria. Besides a few missing beers, a broken chair, and a couple scattered art supplies from Arts and Crafts, it looks like nothing weird's been hidden or shuffled around. There's some food missing too, as well as a broken drink cooler. The floor is red and sticky with fruit punch,

(May 7, 2021 at 1:38 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: krUzx5O.png]

BEAT UP DEATHBORN AND TAKE THE SLAB!!
You put up your fists and run at Deathborn, but Monokuma gets in between the two of you, breaking up the fight. Non-consenual bodychecks aren't allowed, bub! Go fight him during nighttime if you want his dumb mummy rock so badly.

(May 7, 2021 at 1:41 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: I then proceed to kick Lost in Hogwarts’ hipster ass and pull the slab out of it.
What did I just tell y- Oh. It's Hank Hill. Yeah, shoulda expected that one.
Deathborn
Okay, sure, check the Gift Shop.