[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 10:33 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Take a closer look at the Crimson Bullet file. Can I make out what the specifications are?
It's a bunch of technical jargon, appears to contain special components that one cannot easily get their hands on. You're not sure if you could make one yourself based on this file, at least not right now.
Bigfoot
I would like to perform a body check on Jack paying closer attention to the items on her. Anything different from last night other than the extra wounds I pointed out before?
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 10:47 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Just in case, are there kitchen knives missing from the break room?
There is a LOT missing from the break room. The cutlery drawer has been pretty much completely raided.
Nemesis
Present my break room knife, is it the same as hu taos?
Rio Ranger
Check the Rec Room.
Robert Winters
After posting my abbreviated yet detailed account on the Discord. It's time for the much more detailed account.

After getting jabbed the night before, I have awaken back in the Patient Ward. I decide to head out to the Media Library to look around in there. While in there, I see ASMR YouTuber looking around at some of the music in there. She ends up grabbing a few CD's and heads out towards the Rec Room. I leave the Media Library as well, and head out of there to the Lobby. From there, I go through the Gallery and into the Cafeteria. Once in there, I head into the Kitchen to brew myself some coffee. While I am waiting for the coffee to brew. I see Hu Tao walk in and starts making pastries shaped like... Human Organs. If she wants the girls time to be a bit more spooky than expected, who am I to judge?

I finish up my coffee, down a mug, and head out of there to the Fountain. From there, I head over to the Pharmacy but find it to be locked. Oh well. I decide to go to the Bathroom for a moment of peace. it's was actually a uneventful walk there and I didn't see anyone. Took my sweet time in the Bathroom and took some time to think. After a little while, I felt it was time to move on. I've been hearing about some Weather Station and decided I wanted to go check it out. So I leave the Bathroom and exit out to the Courtyard via the Equipment room. While going though the Courtyard, I see Among Us over by the Hot Spring,

Once on the other side of the Courtyard. I head up the long Mountain Trail towards the Weather Station. All the while having snow blow onto me constantly along the way. Forcing me to cover my eyes for protection. I eventually make it to the Weather Station and take a moment to catch my breath. As I proceed to enter, I ready myself just in case someone is in there. To my relief, it was totally empty in there. So I head over to the desk in there and pick up one of the files on the rack in there. The first one I pick was the file on the BUREAU OF PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION CONTAINMENT BREACH which as been shared already so I won't waste time repeating it. Then I pick up a file titled CRIMSON BULLET SPECIFICATIONS. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get read as someone hit me in the back of the head just as I picked it up. Knocking me out in the process.

Seriously, what is with people knocking me out lately?
Robert Winters
I want to go back up the Weather Station and check out the other files on the rack up there.
Mr Waltar Whité
Check the Terrarium and its controls, specifically if the plants have been flooded, and if you can see through the terrarium controls to the Glass Walkway
[Image: unknown.png]
Rio Ranger
(May 19, 2021 at 8:08 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 1fRdqch.png]

[Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Would someone please tell me where in the bloody hell I am!?

[Image: awkward_horns.png]
...Didn't I kill you? Whatever.

Don't need to post my testimony tonight. Y'all already know I didn't come back.
B3F outside the elevator door 's just a buncha metal. Don't bother goin' in that way. Drill through the floor above or somethin'.
By the way, Crimson Eye... I don't much care what you do to me, or most of the others here. I'm past that kind of pettiness. At least have the good graces to let Dr. Wexlyn esc--

[Image: radio.png]
?

Hellooo! Can you hear me...? Anyone out there...? Testing, testing... this is your host for Mid-Afternoon With Nadare saying goooood mooooorning and goooooood niiiiiiiiiight, caaaaaaaptiiiiiives!
Oh, goody. It works. I suppose those transmissions last night were interrupting our signal. Otherwise, I'm surprised it's so stable up there in the mountains! Ahaha, not that I would expect anything less from an ex-XW facility. That rebranding of yours is really cute. "Avalanche," right? Wordplay is wonderful.

As for me, my name is... hmm, I guess you all know me as Mister Avocado, for better or worse! I saw Ranger was getting a bit squirrely yesterday on our feeds, so I tried to activate the emergency override he has installed... but, as you can tell, that fancy act of throwing himself down the shaft was very much himself.
I don't suppose my recommendations slipped through?

[Image: frustrate2_horns.png]
Yeah, totally heard the whispers of the damned last night, Midori. Almost played tag with the stabby spaceman so you could get a sloth peepshow. Great ideas as usual.

Well, there's no point in hiding my name now, then. You're no fun anymore, you know? Please think before you speak~

Ah, right, right. Miss Morgan, I should apologize on behalf of Ranger. He's like my beloved younger brother, you see. You can blame parts of him on each of us here! I'm the bloodlust, Gashu is the jealousy, Safalin is that tiny little conscience he seems to be nurturing, and nooone other thaaan Mileeey is the complete incompetence!

Sheesh, those votes last night made my heart pound! I mean, they grow up so fast, don't they? Honestly, one moment they're saying they love you, and they'll make you proud of them, and the next thing you know, you send them on a job and they're messing up their silly murder attempts left and right. I'll make sure he's grounded for a loooong time if he gets back alive, so don't you worry!
...Ahaha, maybe he did a good enough job of that on his own, come to think of it.

[Image: frustrate_horns.png]
God damn, just say what I did, would you? Annoying green bastard. Shit, I'll shred the book if that shuts y-

Don't start.
Of course I'll tell them, no strings attached. I'm here to help you out, after all. Ahhh, but to be hated like this again... what a great feeling...

Quote:
Midori's Testimony (ghostwritten for Rio Ranger)

* I told him to scuttle along to the book signing without stopping along the way, right when he woke up. Garth is one of my favorite authors, so of course I wanted a signed copy of Slicer IV! It's really hard to "get" that state of mind that surrounds death, but wooooow, does he knock it out of the park every time! What a strange happening it is to identify so strongly with a flying knife, of all things... incidentally, speaking from experience, it does come out as "blood, blood, blood, and bits of sick," so it's like, jeez, butcher anyone outside Bedfords Park lately? Ahaha, I jest, I jest.

* I have a few saved pictures of Garth from the video feed, if that's important! When I heard "roulette casual" pass through Ranger's ears, I really didn't think it would be so... stylish, you know? But that's Garth for you! I'm thinking about picking up my own outfit somewhere, or having Safalin knit one... I would love to hear where you found it, if it wasn't custom-made.
Ah, the testimony... Ranger had a cheerful talk with his therapist Dr. Wexlyn, by-the-by. This whole time I thought he was a horrible, corrupting influence on my dear brother, but I see that he's someone who can appreciate proper literature. Oh, it's not nice to spoil books, though... I wait until they're at least a day old...

* Ranger went to the Outdoor Storage through the Fountain to grab a few things afterward. The cameras started to have some trouble around here, probably because of the Crimson Eye, so I don't quite know what the rascal made off with. The murder weapon is that kitchen knife, right? I was trying to wean him off of those. Neither of us are chefs, and trench knives are more efficient, so...
...Oh, did you not compare the knife to the wound until recently? Hmm. Well, I'm sure that's not important if it generally matches. Fresh blood is a lovely red, and water is wet.

* Ranger jumped into the elevator shaft.
I didn't think he'd actually do it... the crunch at the bottom was satisfying, though, if predictable.
He flew past Deathborn on the way. Considering that he's an evil overlord, I'm sure he had greater heights awaiting him in Equipment rather than dropping down to help my lovably stupid Ranger.

* Oh, and I can corroborate that there's nooooothing past the elevator. Yes, after his latest wanton destruction of private property, Ranger sat there alone, bored out of his wits, unable to leave! I was so empathetic... I can leave, but Miley has a scary personality and always hovers around the security office, you know? At least the elevator was safe in its dark embrace, exhausting him of his strength, growing darker, darker, darker. He kept looking at his sleeve for a watch that wasn't there, and it was still dark, even though the shaft had proper safety lighting. Then a hell beast ate him.
...Ranger, wink at that for me, would you? You're staring at Garth, right?

[Image: mad_horns.png]
Fuck off.

Sigh... you didn't have a mouth like that on you when you left... maybe I was right about those bad influences. If only I could leave and take care of them myself.
If only Miley were here after all... I can only imagine what she'd have to say about Girls' Night.
"Eheehee... oh, my brave girlbosses, what a wonderful job taking care of Robbydude... heeheehee..."

A door can be heard creaking open amidst the light static.

You know I can hear you blabbering from across the entire fifth floor, shithead. Stop acting like we're buddies when we're off-duty, and--
Wait. Are you--

Oh, speak of the devil. You see, I had an interesting plan I was just telling Ranger about for next time. You're dressed like an Alaskan pipeline, so I wanted you to come over here and explain how to hide knives in-

CUT THE CHANNEL.

Enjoy your investigation, dearie! Be sure to bring home my copyyyyyy~

The muffled noise of a gloved palm repeatedly smacking flesh is all that rings out before the radio goes silent.

[Image: frustrate_horns.png]
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 10:48 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to perform a body check on Jack paying closer attention to the items on her. Anything different from last night other than the extra wounds I pointed out before?
You perform another check on Jack of Spades. She is in her swimsuit, and doesn't appear to have anything notable about her that you haven't already listed off.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 10:50 PM)Nemesis Wrote: Present my break room knife, is it the same as hu taos?
The break room knife is identical to the kitchen knife held by Hu Tao. It's a pretty generic steak knife.

(May 20, 2021 at 11:12 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check the Rec Room.
You investigate the Rec Room. All the remnants of D&D have been cleaned up, and this room is in tip-top shape. There is some blood by the door to the PATIO though, having been trailed from Robby's corpse.

(May 20, 2021 at 11:18 PM)Robert Winters Wrote: I want to go back up the Weather Station and check out the other files on the rack up there.
There are no other files on the rack.

(May 20, 2021 at 11:23 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: Check the Terrarium and its controls, specifically if the plants have been flooded, and if you can see through the terrarium controls to the Glass Walkway
You check the Terrarium. It is especially damp and humid in here, rather unpleasant. While all the settings in the control room are set to their defaults, it's much wetter in here than you'd expect. You cannot see through the Terrarium Controls to the Glass Walkway, only from the Terrarium itself.
Mr Waltar Whité
Check Jack's belongings in the courtyard (if they're still there)
Professional Robuster
I'd like to conduct a time investigation cooperating with Garth. We'll pace from the room the girl's night was; lounge, right? And go to the Patient's Ward. There, I'll have Garth help me on my bed change clothes. Then, I'll go to the patio, pretend to whack him with a proper robustin' tool box, and then head back to my bed. Try to time this out.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 11:56 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: Check Jack's belongings in the courtyard (if they're still there)
You check Jack's belongings from where they were by the Hot Springs. Only her clothes and her taser remain, no sign of the lethal injection or the file.

(May 21, 2021 at 12:02 AM)Professional Robuster Wrote: I'd like to conduct a time investigation cooperating with Garth. We'll pace from the room the girl's night was; lounge, right? And go to the Patient's Ward. There, I'll have Garth help me on my bed. Then, I'll go to the patio, pretend to whack him with a proper robustin' tool box, and then head back to my bed. Try to time this out.
You enter the Lounge with Garth Marenghi and a stopwatch. Starting the clock, you walk with Garth through the Media Library back to the Patient Ward. Once in the Patient Ward, you have Garth lie down motionless and limp. You strip his clothes off, something surprisingly hard without an actively cooperating person. You put them on and walk with Garth to the Patio, where you mime attacking him.

You turn around and walk back to the Patient Ward with him. You repeat the process, putting his clothes back on him. By the time you do, your stopwatch reads about 17 minutes, most of it spent disrobing the guy.
Nemesis
Body and Bed/nightstandcheck Lost in Hogwarts
Mr Waltar Whité
LET'S PATH SHOEY'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE TONIGHT BY FOLLOWING THE WEIRD BLACK LAZARIN SHIT AROUND THE MAP

PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE IT POOLS HEAVILY, AS HE STAYED THERE FOR A WHILE
Deathborn
Body and bed check Drifter.
Spooks?
(May 21, 2021 at 12:35 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Body and Bed/nightstandcheck Lost in Hogwarts
You check Lost in Hogwarts. Upon closer examination, one of their arms appears to be... made of metal? One of her eyes too, the one under the eyepatch. Indeed, Lost in Hogwarts appears to be some sort of cyborg. Besides some of those awful character sheets from D&D though, she doesn't appear to have much on her. Her nightstand is untouched.

(May 21, 2021 at 12:44 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: LET'S PATH SHOEY'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE TONIGHT BY FOLLOWING THE WEIRD BLACK LAZARIN SHIT AROUND THE MAP

PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE IT POOLS HEAVILY, AS HE STAYED THERE FOR A WHILE
There is no trail of "black lazarin shit", it appears that, if he WAS reanimated in some way, the system that did so is sealed and therefore is not constantly dripping.

(May 21, 2021 at 12:46 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Body and bed check Drifter.
You check The Drifter, his body and bed both. He's just a guy, nothing unique about his body like Lost in Hogwarts. He doesn't have shit.
Professional Robuster
feel free to look over my person and "room"
Bigfoot
I would like to check the outdoor storage for a locked off room.