Comprehension / Inattention / Extension

Dear @Spritanium,

If you're reading this then I am no longer here. I didn't leave MW I just left my computer for the day because I'm done working but I wanted to leave you with this partng message. Looking through your post history I can sense a slight sadness coming from the words that are within these boxed constraints. Are you doing okay? We warn Money about this all the time but having a feed of nothing but politics will turn you into a doomer faster than you can say the thing you would do for a Klondike bar. Luckily she's now become the resident mommy gf for a nazi fucker but that's only one person. What about you my friend @Spritanium? I've found a solution that's helped me in a dark space and hopefully it will help you

Spritey..

Have you ever read One Piece?

I know. I know what you're thinking and yes back in the day Japan was one of Hitlers greatest allies but now they've seen the light and have produced some of the finest pieces of art known to mankind. One Piece is one of them. Now, the reason I recommend One Piece so much is because it has such a large amount of soul behind it. Yes, it's a simple premise. A young man sets out to become King of the Pirates, but there are so many messages/symbolism/stories held within it that I almost can't believe some people hate it. To add on to that, you in particular as a hardcore left leaning man would find a great pleasure in knowing that there is someone who you can relate to on a very spiritual level.

[Image: w3d9on.png]

Buggy the Clown is a man who has been beaten down, humiliated, and counted out for majority of the series. He formed his own band of pirates only to be beaten down by Luffy a kid way younger than him. He loses again when he meets up with im in Loguetown. Finally after being locked up in Impel Down he reunites with his enemy and well...I won't spoil to much but lets just say he proves just how much of a power house he is. Spritey, my friend. You are buggy the clown. You are a king and a true man. Erase the jimmy neutron OC on your twitter profile. And put it as this

[Image: 5whbj4.jpg]

Unlike some, I have faith you will overcome your depression/existential crisis and when that time arrives I hope you'll thank me.
I will see you in the new world Nakama, hold you head high and find your one piece

outside of twitter preferably.

ASMR Youtuber
i found a monocle on this post so fate has decided its perfect for someone with your patrician reddit gold tastes
Aidan
please don't ever post sexy clowns again
Vertette
i stopped paying attention to politics because it just depressed the fuck out of me. let's just grill

(Jun 15, 2021 at 4:36 AM)Aidan Wrote: please don't ever post sexy clowns again

you mean post MORE sexy clowns.
Aidan
(Jun 15, 2021 at 2:08 PM)Vertette Wrote: you mean post MORE sexy clowns.

you can post selfies if you must
ASMR Youtuber
sealelement
(Jun 15, 2021 at 8:48 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??????????????
100% pure gamer 100%
ASMR Youtuber
sigma shit
you wouldnt understand