[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:21 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the following corpses for their legs:

-Lynn, at the bottom of B3F
-Obama, in B3F
-Anime Mother, buried in the courtyard
-Assemble the gibs in the Records Room to see if there are two legs
-Ask Pierce if J4-CK has both legs
-Lita, by the hot springs
-Robuster, in the cell
-Cirno, in shipping

Also, cut open the leg and see if there's any blood or bone inside. Does it feel like a leg?
You check Lynn's legs, which are both intact even after all the abuse she's been through. Obama also has all of his legs.

You sigh remorsefully, and dig up Anime Mother's grave. She has decomposed quite a bit, but she has both of her legs. The gibs in the record room... you reassemble them to find that there definitely are legs, but it looks like the feet were... swapped out for hands?

Dr. Pierce tells you that both of J4-CK's legs are completely intact. Robot legs are unreliable, unless she were to deck J4-CK out with spider legs or wheels or something.

Lita, Robuster, and Cirno also all have their legs.
Bigfoot
I bring the leg to @Dr. Morgan Pierce and ask her what the fuck
Garth Marenghi
If Mundy's corpse is in the break room then check his legs.

Present my two normal, flesh-covered, visible legs.
Mr Waltar Whité
ask pierce if she knows anything about a cthonic invisible foot
[Image: unknown.png]
Bigfoot
I want to check if there are any new messages on the recorder in the lobby. Or wherever that was...
Dark Souls II
i'll showcase my legs btw

also show my hand so everyone can see how deranged i am
Among Us
[Image: LxtqOCR.png]
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:36 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I bring the leg to @Dr. Morgan Pierce and ask her what the fuck
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:47 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: ask pierce if she knows anything about a cthonic invisible foot
You bring Dr. Pierce the invisible leg and ask her about it.

[Image: MkupWys.png]

...Is this what you call "trolling"? Get the hell out.
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:39 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: If Mundy's corpse is in the break room then check his legs.

Present my two normal, flesh-covered, visible legs.
You check Mundy's legs, and show your own. Mundy's are significantly more impressive, but yours are both there as well.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:50 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I want to check if there are any new messages on the recorder in the lobby. Or wherever that was...
You click the play button on the tape recorder...

"Look, Professor! I found a puzzle hidden in this tape recorder!

Very observant, Luke. How about we have a listen?

Puzzle!
No. 82022140226
Codebreakers, Part 7

This puzzle is worth 50/50 Picarats.

This long sequence of numbers is actually an encoded message! Are you confident enough to crack the code?

25 12 23 19 6 1 22 1 15 16 26 23 22 26 1 22 25 6 22 2 25 20 22 1 15 12 25 11 16 12 26 16 21 15 12 25 26 19 12 12 23

Would you like to use a Hint Coin?
Hint 1:
Hint 2:
Hint 3:
Bigfoot
20 6 20 22 1 15 12 25 16 26 8 19 25 12 8 11 6 11 12 8 11 8 26 26 15 22 19 12
Dark Souls II
use amogus' detector on the invisible leg
Rio Ranger
Use the ghost detector on the leg foot thing whatever.
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:04 AM)Dark Souls II Wrote: use amogus' detector on the invisible leg
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:05 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Use the ghost detector on the leg foot thing whatever.
You use Among Us' ghost detector on the leg, kicking DK West out of the room to avoid interference. Detecting the leg's spectral presence, the radar begins to ping wildly.
Deathborn
Ghost detector in Garth's room!
Kids TV Show Host
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:02 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: 20 6 20 22 1 15 12 25 16 26 8 19 25 12 8 11 6 11 12 8 11 8 26 26 15 22 19 12

25 16 23 8 21 16 20 12 20 22 1 15 12 25
Deathborn
Ghost detector the area of the shed and river. By any chance, are there like... residual ghost leg traces?
Deathborn
Check the Morgue.
Agent Liz Grayson
[Image: 5VXRC56.png]

Well, I'm late to the party.

I don't really have anything to bring to the table regarding the murder though. If it wasn't for this whole incentive, I would just shake the killer's hand. Unfortunately that'd just end up racking up another casualty at this point, so I'll do what I can.

I came down from the weather station up on the mountain alone, as per the usual. I brought my laptop, because I needed to plug it in. I moved a couple of boxes around, to give myself a place to sit, and I waited. Eventually, this weird kid showed up, throwing some "Crimson Eye Sus List" at me. Her logic was surprisingly solid. I heard the Wexlyn brother didn't want to spill the beans because he didn't want to make anyone feel bad, but honestly?

[Image: dHzFQVH.png]

I'd rather the Crimson Eye feel that fear spread through their body like frostbite. Even if only one of the predictions is right. So here, take the "Sus List". Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sseSTXs...sp=sharing

She left after that, and I started hearing some kind of stomping around. I step out into the hall to check it out, and this Class-V bioweapon is just walking around unchecked. We have a bit of a brawl, but luckily I found this 1500s surgical knife and stuck it right in his tentacle. He fled after that, ran to the bathroom. I went back in Equipment, and spent the rest of the night there, except for one time I went out to Pierce's office and looked through her stuff.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

Someone had already clearly gone through them though, her staff resumes and a couple files on the Lazarin Incident. Actually, that's a pretty well known topic around the Bureau, one of its first major cases.

Anyway, I just ended up going back to the station after that. Better to not be here in the later hours when everyone wants to knock you out and steal your stuff.
Dark Souls II
fuck it

show off my human effigy and try changing it to a foot or something if i have that power (i do not)
Deathborn
As long as I'm spamming this, poke Garth and Rio with the ghost detector.

Also, any vents/alternate exits in the Patient Ward?
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:39 AM)Dark Souls II Wrote: fuck it

show off my human effigy and try changing it to a foot or something if i have that power (i do not)
You show off your human effigy. It's a strange carving that looks somewhat like a spooky ghost. You focus really hard and try to make it look like a foot, but only make yourself look like a fool.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:44 AM)Deathborn Wrote: As long as I'm spamming this, poke Garth and Rio with the ghost detector.

Also, any vents/alternate exits in the Patient Ward?
You poke Garth and Rio with the Ghost Detector. it doesn't go off in either case.

There are no vents in the Patient Ward.