Spooks?
[Image: ZSFo69o.png]

You really thought I'd be so easy to kill? Ha... Hahaha... You Crimson Eyes are predictable, and so are Killing Games. Karmic deaths... AI takeovers... what kind of idiot do you take me for? I've been rolling in contingencies, and you just activated the worst of the bunch.

I think I'm done playing around.

Wexlyn and his cronies, my traitorous creations, the Crimson Eye... My Crimson Devastator will grind you into paste. It really is so hard to find good help these days

[Image: IOITi4Z.png]

I would say that I didn't want it to come to this but... Well, every good experiment needs some human testing, doesn't it? It was better late than never with clinical trials anyway, what with the fact that this Killing Game's cut my test subject group into thirds already.

Lazarin could bind the soul, temporarily. It could fix you... technically, but maybe that was the wrong idea, wasn't it? Xavier Wexlyn was closer when it came to using Void Conduit to empower yourself, but he left out the important part: the human body. Being a creature just made out of the stuff with a soul stuck in, he may as well have just been a ghost, some kind of cobbled together makeshift demon.

No, the human body may be somewhat of a physical limiter, but a stabilizer at the same time. A stable natural vessel for the soul. My mistake with Lazarin was not pushing the concept far enough, but now... with this concentration of chthonic energy running through my veins... I feel invincible!

But there I go again. I'm sure none of you closed-minded shits care about the logistics, after all you certainly didn't care about me in any capacity. You pushed me to my "death", and for what? Nothing!

[Image: 0ncwugp.png]

Patient, Experiment, Staff, Yakuza, Crimson FUCKING Eye, I don't care anymore.

You've proven to me to be nothing but a bunch of overemotional morons just like Hawke was. Cowards who want to take the easy way out. Well, I'll show you all the fruits of hard work and sacrifice! You don't know the half of what I can do now. I'm about to make the entire Crimson Eye combined look like a joke.

I'll crush everyone here, and restart the Nadare Project from zero! I'll start with Wexlyn too! Where is he?

Dr. Morgan Pierce and the Crimson Devastator will be roaming the facility, attempting to kill anyone who she identifies as Crimson Eye, or anyone who did not vote with her. She will prioritize non-attempters, and those she kills will not receive a trial. If at least three people do not attempt murder, someone will be guaranteed to die by her hand.

Dr. Pierce also possesses several strange and uncanny abilities that she has not yet revealed. Exercise extreme caution when in her presence.

[Image: JY7jV77.png]

[Image: B02zynK.png]

Oh, yes. Dr. Wexlyn! I had almost forgotten. Now that we have control over the facility, we've hidden him away. You can try to kill him if you want, Dr. Pierce. You and your precious mechanical abomination, but we'll do everything in our power to stop that, at least... for now.

You see, I value the men working under me, and although DK West is a walking corpse, I wish to at least keep him that way.
If DK West is killed tonight, we will execute Dr. Wexlyn, and you will be forced to solve DK West's murder as well.

Keep that in mind if you plan on impeding us. Should the Crimson Eye succeed in obtaining the Lazarin sample, I will release him to die with the rest of you instead.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

The Crimson Eye... They've gained control. On top of that, Dr. Pierce... I didn't think she'd go this far.

This is bad, and I mean bad. I don't think most of you have Crimson Eye experience here, but you don't want to know the sort of things they do to their captives. Honestly, Dr. Pierce might be a mercy in comparison. I'm pretty sure we're all fucked.

[Image: dHzFQVH.png]

Guess it's time to let loose then. I'm coming for you, Final Crimbo. Best get your ass ready, because it'll be in several pieces by the time I'm done with you, along with the rest your body. I'll deal with Pierce later. These scars came from worse than whatever the hell she can do.

[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

Well, this is about how I expected things to go. Good job, everyone. Shoulda just voted for Hank Hill, he's been literally asking to die pretty much all week. Well, at least no one's gonna kill my fancy experiment now. I think I like this Yakuza lady, she has her priorities straight.

...What? I brought that guy back from the dead! That's impressive! Wexlyn can just suck it up and take his execution like all the other killers, even if he did kill my probably-evil coworker that I hate.

[Image: WHSmfCh.png]

JESUS CHRIST LET ME OUT PLEASE! I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST ON PIERCE'S SHIT LIST PLEASE SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA HERE!

...Look, I know damn well that you're all sitting around crying over Pierce's journal or whatever, but I really don't want to be in this fucking cell anymore so LET ME OUT! We can have some kinda dipshit roundtable group-cry later I don't really care just GET ME OUT OF HERE HOLY SHIT!

.........C'mon guys. I'm running out of cigs.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: mWSAIVx.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: v4HUrKP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: MtI8sLM.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: fDdRtvA.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us

PATIENTS:
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn?
@Nurse Luna Wayne
@Agent Liz Grayson

OTHER:
@DK West
@Jack of Spades

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLE- ERROR

[Image: 2Vu5ifb.png]

Hey, hey! You will be stopping that now, computer bear! I have my own motive to give out to useless group of hospital residents!

[Image: Fbs1a0U.png]

See, I am man of great generosity, and I am hearing concerns of inequality coming from individuals in crowd. "The Crimson Eye is powered overly", they say. "This is Mafia all over again"! Well I am here to extend a hand of charity to less fortunate among you!

You too can join Crimson Eye! Process is simple! All you have to do is
kill Among Us, Rio Ranger, or Hank of the Hills and get away with it, and you too can be member of Crimson Eye! Excellent deal, am I being right? It is practically free win!

[Image: IOITi4Z.png]

...A free win, you say?

Heh. We'll just see about that, won't we.
DK West
Ewah.
Among Us
[Image: JKePpF8.png]

[Image: p0u9eFI.png]
Hello. Hope this doesn't shock anyone. I've had my reasons to hide my identity this whole time. As much as I'd like to explain, I think there are more pressing problems in front of us, so we should focus on that.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
If it weren't for that incentive, I'd be staying in that suit, but given my situation, I have to come clean... I think. Besides, it got super hot inside that suit, I could barely bear it.

It's true that I've been working with Pierce this whole time. Most of what I've done has been side work, so I'm afraid that I don't know about this whole project. Bigfoot had much more knowledge than me on the matter, but I still have some perks that can work on our favor of escaping this place alive... If you can trust me, at least.

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
I've had a chance to talk to Liz a bit... Not about her choice of colored attire, rather how to deal with some... people in here. I'd like to apologize to her about that dart, by the way. I was forced to do it. If you have a reason to join Liz' cause, then I'm willing to help out. And so, I want to work with you.

If you want to work with me, all I can say is... Don't kill me. It's an absurd thing to ask for some of you, but I don't think I have any other way of persuading any of you at this point. As for the crimson eye people: You will probably not care about what I say.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
So, if you'd like to work with me, I can provide with some info, but I won't tell in public. Just ask me, and I'll be glad to work out a plan.

So, what do you say?
ASMR Youtuber
With all this going on, I think we could all do well to calm down and relax
I'll be hosting a mindfulness and meditation session OUTSIDE and I recommend anyone who's feeling stressed come along!
I am an ASMR youtuber after all, this is the one thing im good at
Hank Hill
Gotdang it, why do I have an arrest warrant against me? I'm a model citizen, I've stayed away from everything God said not to do in the Bible! Even the ones that contradict the other stuff!
Spooks?
(Jul 9, 2021 at 10:52 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: Gotdang it, why do I have an arrest warrant against me? I'm a model citizen, I've stayed away from everything God said not to do in the Bible! Even the ones that contradict the other stuff!

It is because you are crap handyman with no talent who cannot even fix simple floor. Your family will not mourn you. Perhaps they will find new father figure capable of doing proper job!
Peggy Hill
(Jul 11, 2021 at 5:51 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jul 9, 2021 at 10:52 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: Gotdang it, why do I have an arrest warrant against me? I'm a model citizen, I've stayed away from everything God said not to do in the Bible! Even the ones that contradict the other stuff!

Perhaps they will find new father figure capable of doing proper job!
Hey big guy... you single? My husbands not here right now, but I have some... 'urgent maintenance' that could be handled by a man of your calibre.

Ho... yeah...
Spooks?
(Jul 11, 2021 at 6:59 AM)Peggy Hill Wrote:

Hey big guy... you single? My husbands not here right now, but I have some... 'urgent maintenance' that could be handled by a man of your calibre.

Ho... yeah...

[Image: wLjBeAK.png]

...Please do not be talking to me like that.
Hank Hill
(Jul 11, 2021 at 6:59 AM)Peggy Hill Wrote:

Ho... yeah...
What the-did the Crimson Eyes just, how do the kids say it...."cuck" me?

Remember Peggy, say it with me: men with slicked-back hair are tools no matter what.