[Day 10 - Investigation] - Crimson Meltdown

Chiaki Nanami
(Aug 10, 2021 at 1:33 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: - Then I head to the VR Room and set up the flamethrower to char anyone that comes out of the vents.

[Image: p0u9eFI.png]

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
Can that flamethrower reach the vent entrance to the panic room?
Spooks?
(Aug 10, 2021 at 1:57 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2021 at 1:33 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: - Then I head to the VR Room and set up the flamethrower to char anyone that comes out of the vents.

[Image: p0u9eFI.png]

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
Can that flamethrower reach the vent entrance to the panic room?
You check out the Virtual Reality Room, and the respective Control Room, but you don't actually find a flamethrower anywhere to test this with.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Considering that the flamethrower's gone, but the whole vent's charred, I'm lead to believe that someone used the flamethrower to perform the kill, instead of it being a trap, as described by Bigfoot.

With that said: Bigfoot, do you consent in a body check for weapons?

While we're at it, we should investigate Shipping and Receiving.
DK West
I woke Nemesis in the dorms this night,
the Lazarin was gone, that ain't right.
Deathborn must've been in our meeting spot,
he wouldn't play traitor, so we thought.
We checked the Warehouse, but he wasn't there.
I looked for him, wasn't anywhere.

I found that dead man in the breakroom, no thrill
our greatest 'friend', Hank of the Hill.
Locker room smelled like a barbecue, somebody must've burned.
Pierce was pounding the panic room, as I quickly learned.
Some werewolf took her on, guess she didn't win.
Luna was in the Records Room, so I asked her how she'd been.
Waited back in the Warehouse for everyone.
Deathborn eventually returned, and then we won.

What else do you want from me?
Ain't nothing important, from what I see.
ASMR Youtuber
(Aug 9, 2021 at 7:40 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2021 at 7:24 AM)DK West Wrote: Ewah, fact check the magic man's visions. I'd assume our murder scene is the breakroom, but I'd like to check all relevant and obvious areas for a damaged fridge door and chair with gore, or whatever Hank's got now for gore.
The chairs are pretty sturdy in the Break Room, and don't show much signs of damage as a result. The fridge door however is somewhat dented around where it closes, and some flecks of dried blood are caught in the seal.

Does Hank's head wound match the fridge door?
Bigfoot
(Aug 10, 2021 at 2:35 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Considering that the flamethrower's gone, but the whole vent's charred, I'm lead to believe that someone used the flamethrower to perform the kill, instead of it being a trap, as described by Bigfoot.

Like I said on Discord last night, I'll consent to full body/inventory/bedroom checks. I'll even search Crimson Eye only rooms for you guys if you'd like.
Lita
i can't post in medical logs so here's a quick and dirty account everyone has been waiting for

- wake up
- try to break into lockers on b1, cannot
- go to lab, shatter beaker
- go downstairs to b2 boardroom via pierce's office and cut the screen to make a lasso
- lasso deathborn, knocking him out and leaving him there to be toyed with
- go to relaxation hall to watch ghost tv with wexlyn who looks like shit
- that's it
ASMR Youtuber
I'd like to ask someone more familiar with the facility where they reckon one could obtain a flamethrower
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Aug 10, 2021 at 3:55 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: I'd like to ask someone more familiar with the facility where they reckon one could obtain a flamethrower

[Image: 926Ikd7.png]

I possess a flamethrower myself, but even if someone were to steal it from me, I doubt it could set an entire ventilation system alight. The person with the flamethrower would have to be in the vents with it.

A flamethrower works by propelling a stream of napalm, essentially a congealed flammable material. It wouldn't even make it around corners.
Spooks?
(Aug 9, 2021 at 11:01 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I wanna examine the inside of the vents leading to the panic room, I know its mostly char at this point but maybe we can find a clue in there somewhere
You examine the vents leading to the panic room. The entire length of the shaft appears to be scorched, but there's nothing else in here.

(Aug 10, 2021 at 2:35 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]

You investigate Shipping and Receiving. It doesn't look that much different from normal in here, though there's signs of a small struggle and some blood splattered on the back wall.

(Aug 10, 2021 at 12:26 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Does Hank's head wound match the fridge door?
Hank's head wound is exactly like what you think would be caused by someone slamming the fridge on it.
ASMR Youtuber
Is there any residue in the vents that would indicate if it was burnt by a liquid or a gas?

ie, is the scorching pooled at the bottom or the top
Spooks?
(Aug 10, 2021 at 12:54 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: [quote="Chiaki Nanami" pid='76630' dateline='1628562950']
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Like I said on Discord last night, I'll consent to full body/inventory/bedroom checks. I'll even search Crimson Eye only rooms for you guys if you'd like.
Bigfoot has some icicles made out of old urine, a ghost sheet that reeks of piss, his AK-47, and his crowbar.
Spooks?
(Aug 10, 2021 at 5:17 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Is there any residue in the vents that would indicate if it was burnt by a liquid or a gas?

ie, is the scorching pooled at the bottom or the top
It looks to be burned more along the top and sides than the bottom.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
blow up a propane tank in another vent system and compare
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Aug 10, 2021 at 5:22 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: blow up a propane tank in another vent system and compare
You throw a propane tank into the vent in the Drug Supply. You roll it out to roughly around where Equipment would be underneath the vent. When you blow it up, the pressurized tank violently explodes, smashing a hole in the middle of the vent that leads to Equipment now.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
examine the plastic
check panic room
ASMR Youtuber
Can we identify more about the melted plastic in the vent? what colour is it? thickness? has it retained much of its shape? if so what shape does it look like it once was? how large was it?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
get more propane and repeat the experiment but puncture a hole in the tank and let it sit in the vent for a few minutes before igniting it from a distance
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
i puncture it from a distance btw
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
puncture is slang for opening the valve gently