Amoeba
Hey guys. I'm inviting you all to my CSS and Halo Lan party on October 22nd. My cousin and I are setting up tables in his garage, so there's plenty of space. BYOC. Message me on MSN: [email protected]. Hope to hear from you :)
Kabuto
Can we use mods or custom sprays ? Want 2 respect house rules
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
[Image: evil.png]
Superchao
i'm 12 and what is this
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Fun With Despair
GAYlo over Quake? No thanks.

-Fun With Despair
Pea
is there gonna be smash? i must warn you, my pikachu will r0x0rz ur s0x0rzzzz >:)

“Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It’s our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There’s no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.” - Squall

[Image: 7fEhTNU.png]
[Image: bkzwCIT.png]
[Image: mRwMTb3.jpg]
OMG o_O u found my secret link! click here to press it
[Image: MUecsCP.jpg]
Yrrzy
check out my spray[Image: 13+Cookie.jpg?format=1500w]

*rawrs and runs away*
Coldsteel the Hedgehog
fuck you!! halo is gay and 4 gay babiez! invader zim 4ever!! [*eyes turn bloodred and i start howling with seductive rage*]

[Image: dd0cod0-eb35d7eb-82e0-4aff-902e-18115a20...Pml96J9NZ4]
Kabuto
not tryin to start a flamewar in unrelated thread but i think its kind of lame-o that p is trying to copy my userbars when his userbars aren't even real....liek i get u want to be populer on here but u should be more originel...just my thoughts ok peace n luv
Pea
(Jan 7, 2022 at 4:21 AM)junie Wrote: not tryin to start a flamewar in unrelated thread but i think its kind of lame-o that p is trying to copy my userbars when his userbars aren't even real....liek i get u want to be populer on here but u should be more originel...just my thoughts ok peace n luv

ummm.... wtf? o-o

these images are public domain, and what do u mean theyre not real? i can see them... maybe u should chill out

“Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It’s our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There’s no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.” - Squall

Kabuto
first of al ltake sepiroth out of ur sig, u can clearly see in mine that i'm his wife so -_- don't even think about it . seocnd of all their all clumped together? like one pic? wtf...
Pea
(Jan 7, 2022 at 5:26 AM)junie Wrote: first of al ltake sepiroth out of ur sig, u can clearly see in mine that i'm his wife so -_- don't even think about it . seocnd of all their all clumped together? like one pic? wtf...

well yeah..... theres so much i dont want to take too much space in my siggy....

also sephiroth isnt even real -_- wake up

Kabuto
stop being a baka....-_- he is real and hes my bf so back off lol i'm like not even joking
first. pwned by despair xD xD
2nd. why would you use MSN over AOL? i thought you were epic amoeba but turns out youre just an epic fail.....
Fun With Despair
LOL coldsteel gets it, gaylo sux. if its so good, why isnt there a halo 2?

-Fun With Despair
Kabuto
[Image: tumblr_mrb3yuFFpY1snhn1io1_1280.jpg] ummm hello?? are you boys fake gamers??
Yrrzy
its not out yet it probably sucks ¬_¬
Amoeba
I am just excited for the sequel coming out on Nov 9th, okay? >_<,
Fun With Despair
(Jan 7, 2022 at 11:54 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: its not out yet it probably sucks ¬_¬
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Halo 2
What the fuck.