Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 8:18 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: ...Is Gregg's video intact in the Kitchen Set?
You search in the Kitchen Set. You find no cameras, nor do you find any video footage mediums.
Solus zos Galvus
Well, let us commence with the viewing of Gregg Wallace's footage. He was kind enough to consent in discord.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 8:25 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Well, let us commence with the viewing of Gregg Wallace's footage. He was kind enough to consent in discord.
Gregg presents his camera, a handheld camcorder model.

He then shows you the footage.

...Or he would, except there is no footage. Gregg apparently did not actually film anything last night.
Gregg Wallace
I've now spent two days in this weird and wonderful Kitchen Getaway, making lots of new friends, and tasting lots of classic foods. I've been keeping to my strict ShowMeFit routine as well! But now it's time for a Showstopper of my own...

[Image: 1PBjt8O.png]

"Well guys, I'm here in what was once the Kitchen Set, where our friend Sheamus met his end. I have a story to tell, of course, as I saw his demise with MY OWN EYES!

But don't take my word for it - I've been on your tellies for longer than you can remember, so I always know to have a camera on hand to capture any magical moments... so they can last forever!"

Let's snack on that footage!
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 8:30 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: Let's snack on that footage!
Gregg Wallace proceeds to take a large bite out of his camera. It is now very obvious that the camera is actually a cake that looks like a camera.

He proceeds to eat the rest of the camera.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: rgAtrOi.png]

"Delicious!"
Solus zos Galvus
Now you just wait a blasted minute, Wallace. Where did you bake that cake?
Rubber Duck
(Feb 8, 2022 at 8:33 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2022 at 8:30 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: Let's snack on that footage!
Gregg Wallace proceeds to take a large bite out of his camera. It is now very obvious that the camera is actually a cake that looks like a camera.

He proceeds to eat the rest of the camera.

[Image: CakeCamera.png]
Gregg Wallace
[Image: EMXWBIR.png]

"Like all days, I like to start mine with some Waking and Baking! I popped down to the Cafeteria to craft a selection of snacks. Or, just one today, since I'm always on the lookout for ways to get fit. The best ways to stay healthy are to keep your tasty treats hidden in plain sight so you can dive in to a scrumptious sampling of a sugary snack whenever you want. So, in true Kitchen Getaways spirit, I cooked up a camera cake and then put it to good use in the Competition Kitchen. And the rest... is history, my friends."
Solus zos Galvus
First, allow King Radical and I to begin in the basement.

I'll walk up the stairs normally while he attempts to bring his cart up the stairs with him. It takes him longer to reach the top, correct?

Now. I'm going to get him to ascend the stairs on foot without the cart while I run into the Kitchen Set, throw a propane tank roughly where the oven would be, and place a knife set in the same place before running back out to the ha. Repeat that experiment while he does the same but with the cart.

Does he catch me "setting up the kill" in either situation? Am I able to safely escape his gaze in either?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:00 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: First, allow King Radical and I to begin in the basement.

I'll walk up the stairs normally while he attempts to bring his cart up the stairs with him. It takes him longer to reach the top, correct?

Now. I'm going to get him to ascend the stairs on foot without the cart while I run into the Kitchen Set, throw a propane tank roughly where the oven would be, and place a knife set in the same place before running back out to the ha. Repeat that experiment while he does the same but with the cart.

Does he catch me "setting up the kill" in either situation? Am I able to safely escape his gaze in either?
You run a couple tests with this.

-It does take longer to go up the stairs with the cart than without.
-It's easy enough to toss the propane tank into the oven, but placing the knives is a time sink.

You find that starting from the foot of the stairs in these circumstances, you are caught while setting up the knives.
Lita
i think this line of questioning is dumb but i like to post so i will look around and see if any matches, matchboxes, those lighters you click to light, et all other ways of lighting that are humanly possible are missing from the store set
Gregg Wallace
[Image: s3Ezf7w.png]

"I want to have a look in the Kitchen set for lighters, or anything that could start a fire! Check my own pockets for such a tool as well!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:21 PM)Lita Wrote: i think this line of questioning is dumb but i like to post so i will look around and see if any matches, matchboxes, those lighters you click to light, et all other ways of lighting that are humanly possible are missing from the store set
You look around the Store Set.

It appears that someone has taken a portable handheld burner, the sort of thing that would be used for flambes.

(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:22 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "I want to have a look in the Kitchen set for lighters, or anything that could start a fire! Check my own pockets for such a tool as well!"
You check the kitchen set. There's a few firestarting items scattered in the rubble, such as small lighters.

You yourself, however, possess absolutely no firestarting items.
The King of Town
Are those Kitchen Set lighters standard in all the other kitchenses?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:27 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Are those Kitchen Set lighters standard in all the other kitchenses?
They're standard in the Cafeteria and Staff Kitchen. The Competition Kitchen and Food Laboratory use different equipment if fire is needed in a dish.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: shocked.jpg]

"Wait a minute! Let's take a look in a mirror - what did that feline fiend do to my gracious vessel!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 9:43 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: shocked.jpg]

"Wait a minute! Let's take a look in a mirror - what did that feline fiend do to my gracious vessel!"
You take a look in the mirror.

You have several large bruises all over your body. You're also completely dressed like Jon Arbuckle from the Garfield comics.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: UaW6Jk5.png]

"Holy smokes!"
The King of Town
Erm, we searched the store set yesterday, didn't we? Were the knives there yesterday?