DAY 6 - Burning Night, Holy Night

Luthier
Were the Offices or the Security Room broken into in some way?
Lasagna Cat
Is the glass in security broken in that'd be easy to reach in and grab the weapons? From looks alone, does anything there seem to match the head wound?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Immortal Tatsu
Does Hurderer still have his keys?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:32 AM)Luthier Wrote: Were the Offices or the Security Room broken into in some way?
The Offices have the hole in the roof, remember? Security Room has no damage beyond the broken case.

(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:33 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Is the glass in security broken in that'd be easy to reach in and grab the weapons? From looks alone, does anything there seem to match the head wound?
Yes, you could reasonably reach in and get the weapons. However, when you try to do it, a loud alarm goes off and shutters lock down the case, the cameras, and the doors.

It doesn't seem like anything matches the head wound more closely than an axe did.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:33 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Does Hurderer still have his keys?
Nope!
Luthier
Would we be able to cut Makoto's lungs open and check for signs of smoke inhalation?
Lita
Do the marks on the floor indicate Makoto was maybe dragged in from elsewhere?
Lasagna Cat
Check equipment for anything that matches this item - some dangerous recording equipment? A pickaxe? A hand axe? Anything like that?

As for the other case, what shape is the charred mark in? Is it a fairly neat shape or is it messy? What do the other marks that are there look like?
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:43 AM)Luthier Wrote: Would we be able to cut Makoto's lungs open and check for signs of smoke inhalation?
Sure! You take a solid look. It seems like there's a bit of smoke in there, but much less than with Rubber Duck.

(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:44 AM)Lita Wrote: Do the marks on the floor indicate Makoto was maybe dragged in from elsewhere?
No, they're all within the center area of the Chapel.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:45 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check equipment for anything that matches this item - some dangerous recording equipment? A pickaxe? A hand axe? Anything like that?

As for the other case, what shape is the charred mark in? Is it a fairly neat shape or is it messy? What do the other marks that are there look like?
Nothing in equipment would satisfy the wedge.

The shape of the charred mark looks sort of like the outline of the head and shoulders of a person. Pretty messy. The other marks are just outlines of the bodies, and a linear straight line mark from that mark to where Makoto is jnow.
Lasagna Cat
(Is it possible to have some kind of diagram or something for that?)
Lasagna Cat
Would it hypothetically be possible to hide a body under the altar? Is there any sign of anything being hidden under there?

As for the scorch marks, how far are the intial (head and shoulders) scorch marks from where Makoto is now?
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 12:59 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Would it hypothetically be possible to hide a body under the altar? Is there any sign of anything being hidden under there?

As for the scorch marks, how far are the intial (head and shoulders) scorch marks from where Makoto is now?
It looks like you miiight be able to, but it would be a very tight fit. There's no traces of something being hidden there.

They're not far. The initial scorch marks are on a carpet, while the new position is right off the carpet.
Luthier
@Angie Yonaga Do you know much about what happened when you split from Solus? I find it odd that I saw you two together, then noticed the Duck was missing. Presumably she waddled off to where she would die while I was exploring the Set Basement, and both of you were in the area as well.

Of course, I'll freely admit I was around there at the same time. But only one of us would do something as debauched as smack a child on the face for their belongings, so I must turn outward, not inward.
Lasagna Cat
Is this carpet part of the chapel? or just a separate square of carpet
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:04 AM)Luthier Wrote: @Angie Yonaga Do you know much about what happened when you split from Solus? I find it odd that I saw you two together, then noticed the Duck was missing. Presumably she waddled off to where she would die while I was exploring the Set Basement, and both of you were in the area as well.

Of course, I'll freely admit I was around there at the same time. But only one of us would do something as debauched as smack a child on the face for their belongings, so I must turn outward, not inward.
"Not really! Solus just said he wanted to check something else out, and not with Angie. It was kind of mean... but she was willing to listen!

So Angie packed up and went to the passage. Rubber Duck had already gone missing, so she wasn't surprised or anything. She went over the passage and climbed up out the ladder to end up on the east side of the Staff Building. Then she went to her bed to sleep!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:06 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Is this carpet part of the chapel? or just a separate square of carpet
It's a carpet in the Chapel. Place looks fiiine.
Immortal Tatsu
Does the carpet have any stains on it, aside from the obvious burns? Any oil smell?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 20, 2022 at 1:08 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Does the carpet have any stains on it, aside from the obvious burns? Any oil smell?
No stains, and only the slightest trace of an oil smell right around the scorch marks.
Lasagna Cat
Alright, douse something with the baptismal cloth that has the oil on it in the chapel and set it alight. Does it cause any damage beyond the scorch marks as per above?

Check utilties for anything axe-like that could be used to give rubber duck the wound. Anything in the cleaning room, infirmary? Any gym equipment?
Tributes to Jim Davis