Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
All great ideas.

T-man is making a banner and I told him the new theme would probably be blue, so if we want to go with a different default color then we should decide what it is soon
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
tha blu is fine and classic mw but i'd prefer tha purp as a primary color. though its hard to find complimenting colors for purple that don't end up looking ugly i guess. idk im not a graph designer
kaZaam
yea maybe just stick with blu but find some more interesting contrasting colors than just diff shades. its my main problem w/ mw 1's default theme
God
I think we should keep this gamer theme as an option in the CP as an easter egg
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Mar 17, 2016 at 12:06 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I think we should keep this gamer theme as an option in the CP as an easter egg

yea its p funny. the way it handles avatars is kinda intredasting, mayb something to consider for mw 2s themes
God
(Mar 17, 2016 at 12:07 AM)Worlds Tallest Ladder Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2016 at 12:06 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I think we should keep this gamer theme as an option in the CP as an easter egg

yeah sometimes we need to get our game on

it would be good if when you're on low HP/using too much Blood the skin auto changes to this skin except everything is red instead of blue
kaZaam
that or put a bloody screen border around your ava
God
or put pulsing blood on the edges of the entire screen Call of Duty style
kaZaam
noyea that was the first thing i thought of but thatd prob just piss people off
kaZaam
on sec thought yea doit
God
it could always be disabled
kaZaam
nahh itd be funnier if you couldnt
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
General rule of thumb is that we can piss people off as much as we want as long as there is an option to disable it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
but then it doesnt piss people off at all
Draku
(Mar 17, 2016 at 1:53 AM)Worlds Tallest Ladder Wrote: ok Draku was able to convince the theme makers of our power, so we have it now
Glad we could get it after all, this is an extremely nice theme. Good features on both desktop and mobile is actually functional. Dat quick reply.

Can't wait until we get our own work in on it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
nick_jr
testttt