Somepony please help me improve my Twitter bio. I only have 300 followers.

Toucan
"Princess Daisy stan. I DON'T WANT A BLUE CHECKMARK. Free Palestine! 21+ only."
sealelement
blank because the only valid use of twitter these days is following good anime artists
100% pure gamer 100%
Toucan
(Sep 11, 2024 at 5:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: blank because the only valid use of twitter these days is following good anime artists

That's mostly what I do but I have some strong political beliefs.
sealelement
i hope to God you're not trying to make friends or date people over twitter
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
i will say that shouting one's political beliefs from the rooftops is probably not gonna make anyone happy
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
look, you CAN put a palestine flag in your bio if you want, nobody's stopping you, but engaging with the mainstream political discourse side of any social media site's algorithm (ESPECIALLY twitter's) is just asking for the platform to turn itself into a nightmare hell. i would just keep it simple: "princess daisy stan. 21+ only." that's all you need. well and maybe your favorite billy joel song if you want. like you dont have to have it but im listening to the ballad of billy the kid right now and if i had twitter still i'd put that in there for sure
sealelement

this thread is now a billy joel thread
100% pure gamer 100%
Toucan
(Sep 11, 2024 at 5:17 AM)sealelement Wrote: i hope to God you're not trying to make friends or date people over twitter

DID I DO THAT? roger.jfif
sealelement

i like his doo wop stuff
sealelement
truly if there is a billy joel song that is most relevant to this current situation, it's this one:

100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
I think your bio is perfect with the minor caveat that everyone on twitter is irrevocably insane (myself included)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
(Sep 19, 2024 at 12:33 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I think your bio is perfect with the minor caveat that everyone on twitter is irrevocably insane (myself included)

i dont understand why someone like you would still be on twitter because i know you get involved with the insane politics instead of just keeping to good artists. can you explain why you're still on twitter? i'm going to be honest i want to shame you but i want to hear from you why you're still there
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
twitter is a delivery mechanism for furry art and i will use it until it stops being effective at that
T-man
twitter alternatives are still too saccharine

twitter was great because it was like an internet melting pot where friction between normal people and the terminally online caused sparks to fly. without that contrast twitter is just a horrible cesspit and normie twitter is like a birthday party with adult supervision
sealelement
i respectfully disagree with you, t-man. as someone who has waded into the algorithm side of twitter, even long before the sale of the company and subsequent normalization of the worst people in the world, it was always the most toxic and doomscrolly of the social media apps. even in its heyday i think twitter was awful but i didn't think it could go even further beyond like this
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
that's a totally reasonable perspective, twitter is addictive, incendiary and is a net negative for humanity but goddamnit i just can't stop rolling in the shit
Yrrzy
t-man the kinda guy to go to a restaurant for the people-watching instead of the food and i can understand that even if i think its stupid
Spritanium
(Sep 19, 2024 at 5:37 PM)sealelement Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2024 at 12:33 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I think your bio is perfect with the minor caveat that everyone on twitter is irrevocably insane (myself included)

i dont understand why someone like you would still be on twitter because i know you get involved with the insane politics instead of just keeping to good artists. can you explain why you're still on twitter? i'm going to be honest i want to shame you but i want to hear from you why you're still there
I like to keep my finger on the pulse of our society's lowest common denominator
Roserade
Is that why you're on Minus World
Spritanium
Minus World, Twitter, Yahoo Answers. The holy trinity