Poll: ????????

lvl 6
21.43%
lvl 7
78.57%
Total: 14 vote(s)
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 11:30 AM)Elyk Wrote: what about the lv8 bar??
Is anyone there yet?
Elyk
please donate xp to help me reach lv8 for the sake of science
Yrrzy
6 is gross piss green and 7 is tasty lemonade
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 12:41 PM)Yrr Wrote: 6 is gross piss green and 7 is tasty lemonade

ACTUALLY I think you'll find Level 6's colour is SPECIFICALLY Hex Code #3DDC2387 also known as 'Summer Forest Green (1998 Edition) and Level 7 CANNOT BE KNOWN AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN 'North American Bumble Bee's Upper Abdomen-Thorax Fur with a hint of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (Web-friendly format)'
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
you beat me to making an "arguing about colour" joke :(
Yrrzy
"i personally think Level 1 is 'Piss Colour'"
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Oct 1, 2016 at 12:41 PM)Yrr Wrote: 6 is gross piss green and 7 is tasty lemonade
this.! if ur piss looks like lemons u just dont piss enough/drink enough water
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
fcuk i want purp piss
Yrrzy
if ur well hydrated ur piss is probably pale/colourless tbh
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
yeah its mostly clear but the tinge is kinda green kinda yello. not scary lemon cartoon yello like lvl 7
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
my piss is neber green im js your e lying to yourself if ur trying to tell me 6 isnt obviously more recursive of piss. 7 just makes me think of yello things that arent piss
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:46 PM)wtl Wrote: DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO TAKE THE POSTS THAT I ALREADY MADE IN THIS THREAD AND MAKE THEM INTO YOUR OWN. DOES IT????? MY POSTS ARE THE PEOPLES THEY DON'T BELONG TO ME, AND THEY SURE AS HELL DON'T BELONG TO YOU.
[/font]

LET'S GET ONE MORE THING CRYSTAL CLEAR, WORLD'S TALLEST LADDER. YOU MAY BE WINNING BY 3 POINTS IN THE PRO CIRCUIT LEADERBOARD BUT THAT KIND OF NEGLIGIBLE MARGIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO QUESTION THE MOTIVES OF THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF HALF OF THE POSTING ARCHETYPES IN THIS THREAD. EVERYWHERE I LOOK, ALL I SEE ARE PLAYERS USING POSTING TEKS THAT I INVENTED AND USED OVER THREE YEARS AGO. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT I SUPPORTED YOU THROUGH THE 2012 SEASON, THE 2013 SEASON, THE 2014 SEASON AND THE 2015 SEASON, WHERE WOULD YOU BE? DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD STILL BE AN ADMIN WITHOUT MY INFLUENCE. DO YOU????? EVEN WHEN I WAS BANNED, I MADE SURE THAT SHADOW ADMINISTRATION ENTERTAINMENT WOULD GET THE MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUPS OUT AND FOUGHT NAIL AND TOOTH SO THAT YOU WOULD BE INCLUDED ON THEM SO THAT YOUR POSTING SKILLS COULD BE RECOGNISED THROUGHOUT MINUS WORLD. THAT'S HOW MUCH I RESPECT YOU. BUT I WILL TAKE ANY POST ON THIS FORUM AND MAKE IT MY OWN BECAUSE I RAISED THE BAR TO WHAT IT IS TODAY. I MADE THE PLAYERBASE GIT GUD. I CARRY THE BURDEN OF THE METAGAME. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, MINUS WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN DUE TO INACTIVITY LONG AGO.

IN THE WORDS OF KANYE WEST,

[Image: 498.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi...806b35bafa]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
God
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:55 PM)wtl Wrote: oh yeah oracular if you want the comic just google ""oh joy sex toy" watersports "guest comic"". just don't read anything else there esp if its by Erica Moan she's pretty Bad

thanks
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Oct 1, 2016 at 5:14 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: LET'S GET ONE MORE THING CRYSTAL CLEAR, WORLD'S TALLEST LADDER. YOU MAY BE WINNING BY 3 POINTS IN THE PRO CIRCUIT LEADERBOARD BUT THAT KIND OF NEGLIGIBLE MARGIN
[SALT-CAM]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]