Spritanium
[Image: RANLXxV.png]

This is about the best I can do
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
seriously it's fine. personally i didnt eben get the NN thing cause it looks like MW to me, just thought the whole m blending into the w thing looks a little weird in 16x16 but yea it doesnt really matter it's recognizable enough
T-man
(May 29, 2016 at 6:41 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: RANLXxV.png]

This is about the best I can do

Noice, slap that shit up there bro.
rtsmarty
welp it's a lot more clear on a light background
Draku
(May 30, 2016 at 9:38 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: welp it's a lot more clear on a light background
yeah real hard to mistake it in the context of a tab. good sh*t
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I think it's actually not using the 16x16 size for some reason, so that's just a resized version of the larger one?

Whatever, it looks good lol
Yrrzy
hey so another forum i go on has alerts too but they appear in the favicon like this [Image: d7ESyoM.png]

is this a thing thats possible?

(also i made the old favicons :( )
T-man
(Jun 25, 2016 at 1:10 AM)Yrr Wrote: hey so another forum i go on has alerts too but they appear in the favicon like this [Image: d7ESyoM.png]

is this a thing thats possible?

(also i made the old favicons :( )

Ouch.

I think we talked about having the tab update for alerts but I would prefer this, if possible.
Spritanium
The tab already updates for alerts - we'd need an absolutely insane amount of images for all the different screen sizes/devices though
Yrrzy
on old mw we had different favicons per skin too :)
kaZaam
yea those were neat
Two_Finger
yeah I like the doomship one
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Spritanium
Yeah that's no problem, it's still a surprising amount of images but it's per skin so it's fine