kaZaam
i think some users are like secretly upset that this isnt a literal mario forum or something
Aidan
we can make our own themed boards
let's use the help board it's not that useful anyway
the theme is pirates
Mario
fuck off kazaam as long as I'm here this is a Mario forum
kaZaam
yea ok sorry
Beako
It's named after a Mario place. People can never deny that it's a Mario forum. Plus we're the first Mario forum to reveal the controversial Mario dick pick leaks.
Spritanium
(Dec 8, 2016 at 3:21 AM)Beako Wrote: I have a beef with the Beef Board not existing anymore. Since every[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] apparently got tired of Green Garrison why don't we do that one thing some[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] suggested where we have a themed board that changes themes once every[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] is tired of the existing theme.
sdgsdf this is the exact purpose of the GG

Yeah we definitely have to change the name because people aren't getting it

Is everyone cool with Gimmick Garrison? Not like it'll ever actually be called that, as control will still be handed between elected members
[Image: supercorrect.png]
rtsmarty
(Dec 8, 2016 at 3:21 AM)Beako Wrote: I have a beef with the Beef Board not existing anymore. Since every[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] apparently got tired of Green Garrison why don't we do that one thing some[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] suggested where we have a themed board that changes themes once every[Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png] is tired of the existing theme.
what should go behind the [Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png]s?
Yrrzy
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: what should go behind the [Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png]s?
pony
rtsmarty
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:42 PM)Yrr Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: what should go behind the [Image: teehee_i_tricked_you.png]s?
pony

oh right