Beako
I don't use dishwashing machines I don't use dishwashing machines I don't use dishwashing machines I don't use dishwashing machines I don't use dishwashing machines I don't use dishwashing machines. Maybe your tulpa strawman version of Puddin uses dishwashing machines and shoves burritos in them @BlasterMaster but I certainly don't.

And if I ever get one I'll do the thing Elyk described; both handwash and use the machine.
Beako
(Dec 10, 2016 at 5:09 AM)SonicProject Wrote: Tulpa strawman version?

Shrug
https://google.com
Elyk
my tulpa strawman version of puddin uses duckduckgo
Aidan
before we can know you, puddin, you have to know yourself
Beako
I know myself enough to know that people are always oblivious to when I'm hamming things up and then they accuse me of trolling or being salty.

If anyone thinks I'm that emotionally invested in dishwashing methods they have no business telling me I'm the one who's bad at detecting rhetorical argumentation.

edit: Part of the reason I made this post was because people in the IRC were raising concerns.
Beako
Oh wait no one said I was bad at detecting rhetorical argumentation. Welp
Beako
At least not in this thread. Hmm...
Beako
Or maybe you're playing along? It's really hard to tell sometimes.
Aidan
(Dec 10, 2016 at 5:23 AM)Beako Wrote: Or maybe you're playing along? It's really hard to tell sometimes.

all i know is that i know nothing
Draku
You do both.

I don't trust cleaning off dishes by hand to sanitize them, and I don't trust any dishwasher to actually clean them off.

Some people are lazy and only use dishwashers for some reason and it's very questionable, but I consider not using one at all questionable too, unless you're really thorough.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
Yep. "Some people are lazy and only use dishwashers for some reason and it's very questionable," was basically the point I was trying to make but brevity isn't my strongpoint.
Beako
Also how can Dee Dee rubbing a glass against a spaghetti plate being more sanitary than a dishwashing machine be misconstrued as ANYTHING but hyperbole?
Two_Finger
also depending on who's doing the washing, a dishwasher will be 100% better
dunking dishes in soapy water and lightly running a cloth over them for a second isn't washing, I wish people around me wouldn't do that
Mario
Why does removing germs matter so much for dishes in your own home? Are you cooking foods with lots of bacteria or something? lol
Beako
Yes like chicken. And I can get all the germs my body needs from keyboards and doorknobs. My dishes need to be 100% sanitized.
T-man
i wash by hand and i don't give a fuck about getting all the germs off

keeps the immune system on it's toes
Yoshin
I just need my dishes to look/smell clean, If I want them to be sterile I could dip em in hydrochloric or something but its not really worth it.