this is what lucky charms has become

Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
like the coral thing about megaman was all the little screen-by-screen tight platforming challenges and all the memorable themed enemies that all served specific challenges n could easily fuck your sh*t up if you didnt think quick. afaict from the trailer this just looks like a really easy arcade game about shooting while standing to get rid of the blandass enemies that just kinda stand in your way and dashing sometimes to get through the shitty level a little faster lmao. i don't think megaman eben had a score and idt it was missed so who gives a frank about combos or w.e? also personally i dont really like the 2.5d thing. it works in platformers that actually use the extra dimension but here it just looks like an ugly gimmick. like jfc did they spend all the money on a fuckin time machine to pull some hack writer from 20 ys back to write that ass of a commercial? like yea i'd be pissed if i funded this shit too but i guess thats what you get sometimes for throwing your ducats at a promise and a couple pieces of concept art and just hoping something cool happens. tldr this game looks like dick
kaZaam
fuqqin whatevs when you have so many people counting on you and so much just str8 given to you from these people i think it's a given that you should be responsible and kinda know what you're doing in the first place
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
js if the gameplay was really anything to show off the trailer prob wouldn't have been some guy reading reddit jokes to the viewers for alm two mins. like Maybe It's Good but no why would it be
T-man
@"McPhresh"
[Image: Twitter_PG_kamiya_He_s_a_business_man_Not_a.png]