What's your favorite fast food joint?

Beako
In-N-Out Burger

When I'm feeling really cheap , it's a toss-up between Dominos and Taco Bell.

credit to SP for this post; it is my exact opinion
Mario
When KFC is good, KFC is king. but it's inconsistent, sometimes you can have an awful time. When it's good tho, it's Heaven. Honestly it's probably good it's inconsistent because it makes me not go there as much and I don't get sick of it lol

Now I don't do burgers, so my main rating for these kinds of places is how they do chicken and fries. If burgers are your life then all the power to you but they're not my life.

anyway,

McDonald's - decent enough for what they are. They're Everywhere and consistent as hell so you can't go wrong. Wish they still had chicken selects but the mcnuggets aren't bad ever since they updated them however many years back. plus when you can get 20 of em for $5 that's good.

Burger King - their chicken nuggets fucking suck, but the chicken fries aren't bad. fries are better than mcd's and they server mozzarella sticks which are good and good for what you pay. They used to do their own chicken tender thing too which weren't great but they were pretty good if you refrigerated them and ate them (???) the cheesecake they have now is pretty good

Wendy's - fuckin hate wendy's. maybe some people have better luck with them but there was one near me growing up and they'd always fuck up orders and be a generally unpleasant experience. don't have room in my heart to reconsider their position on my list of Fast Food

Popeye's - Consistently good. No complaints really or anything to talk about with them. Good stuff.

Chik-Fil-A - I've given this place a few chances because people say the food is fuckin heavenly but it's really not. It's decent, it's not awful, but it's nothing amazing either. I kinda felt like the chicken had been cooked a bit too long or something like that? It just felt a bit less crispier than it should be- and I figured ok, they fucked up this time and went back a few times but it's always the same. The Atmosphere is really creepy imo, the staff are way too polite for a food place like this, it's incredibly uncomfortable. I really like what their menu offers though, a place that is primarily chicken that does shakes and waffle fries and even breakfast stuff is a nice selection. If only the food itself was anything special.

Can't really think of any other fast food places. I guess since Pizza was mentioned I can do those

Pizza Hut - OK. I like stuffed crust pizza so I like to do Pizza Hut every now and then. Pretty good fries too (though I miss their waffle fries). I guess the fries were part of WingStreet which is technically its own Brand though? whatever. I don't think I liked the chicken too much.

Domino's - I like them but I haven't been able to eat them anymore. Probably had too much and now my body gets Mad at me when I eat them. Oh well.

Papa John's - I don't eat there too often but I don't really have any complaints either. Decent enough.

There's a lot (a lot) of local places near me too, Unfortunately most of them are usually worse than the chains, which is pretty upsetting. the few that are better are good as hell tho

I'll mention five guys even tho they're fast casual. Fast casual is like fast food without the fast. Idk why its still in the name. also fast casual tends to be more money

Five Guys - Was really excited to try their fries, I heard they were incredible. I went in and they had all these signs about how great the fries were from newspaper quotes and stuff, I knew I was in for a treat. They fucking sucked. fuck five guys.

Draku
you sound like you've been in bad areas for food if the wendys sucked and the cfa wasn't crispy. those two places have the most consistent quality (that being fairly high, too) of any fast food joints that aren't regionlocked

i do agree cfa staff is also universally creepy though

OH YEAH i almost forgot. hardees/carls jr fuckin rocks
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Dec 18, 2016 at 9:41 AM)SonicProject Wrote: Taco Bell, specifically chicken quesadillas and burrito supremes
Taco Bell is great for the munchies
sealelement
(Dec 18, 2016 at 9:25 AM)Draku Wrote: i do agree cfa staff is also universally creepy though

jesus christ im glad we all agree. where do they find those people??????? its like a mormon cult or something is putting its crazy brainwashed people to work at chick fil a as tax evasion or something. also has anyone ever seen a black person at a chick fil a????????? i mean either shopping there and working there. i think they get chased away when they try to go inside
100% pure gamer 100%
Cam
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:24 PM)Cam Wrote: I can't eat chain pizza anymore I guess because I went around getting chain shit from different pizza places in town and going "Huh... If Pizza Hut Hurts my Stomach, Time to Get Papa John's !" and then I got Papa John's and it hurt my stomach too
Man, you can't get pizza from a fucking chain. Local pizza joints are the only way.

Local pizza places are generally always superior but the one I like most here is more expensive than chain stuff and I can't really afford it.
[Image: fad.gif]

Thread Tags

food