2016 NEVER EVER November Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup

Draku
(Jan 2, 2017 at 4:11 AM)Spritanium Wrote: > you prefer biased garbage

No I prefer things that are funny
Fun With Despair Wrote:GATO: you falling for the jew succ meme?

FUN WITH DESPAIR: I have no idea what that means.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
ya if that post is anything its def funny
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
fucker5
Who is fun with despair
kaZaam
TOADSTER STROODLE ilu post more
Beako
I mean I guess I am technically a "normie" since I've had a job, I've had girlfriends, I go to college, and I'm not a huge fan of anime or aware of what non-"normies" do. I'm certainly no Chad though, which is what I was concerned what was being implied.
fucker5
Thanks but I'm not here to make friends I'm here to get Teh 100% Orange Juice Costume Viewer To the New sITE and Updated
fucker5
(I'll probably start posting again but I'm at a complete loss to what's going on right now lol)
Beako
One more point real quick: do these look like things a "normie" would have?

[Image: KddFMTr.jpg]

Oh fuck, maybe they are. Am I going to have to buy a fedora? Will that satisfy you?
Fun With Despair
(Jan 2, 2017 at 4:37 AM)Puddin Wrote: I mean I guess I am technically a "normie" since I've had a job, I've had girlfriends, I go to college, and I'm not a huge fan of anime or aware of what non-"normies" do. I'm certainly no Chad though, which is what I was concerned what was being implied.
>had girlfriends
kill yourself my man
DrTapeworm
hey come on dude don't be so hard on yourself, that's a nice toucan
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
(Jan 2, 2017 at 4:38 AM)Toaster Wrote: (I'll probably start posting again but I'm at a complete loss to what's going on right now lol)

same
God
I guess i gotta post the Real November MMR now
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pea
i somehow missed this thread
T-man
(Jan 3, 2017 at 11:12 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: I guess i gotta post the Real November MMR now
Better late than never
fucker5
I wanna see
fucker5
(Jan 2, 2017 at 4:22 AM)(This Is Not) The Angels Wrote: Who is fun with despair
I figured it out btw it's Nemo Hoes / Pikablu. Bam
fucker5
nobody told me I'm just really, really good at guessing
(Jan 2, 2017 at 4:37 AM)Puddin Wrote: I mean I guess I am technically a "normie" since I've had a job, I've had girlfriends, I go to college, and I'm not a huge fan of anime or aware of what non-"normies" do. I'm certainly no Chad though, which is what I was concerned what was being implied.

yeah yeah whatever you watched kodomo no jikan you're TECHNICALLY a fuckin pedo smh
Beako
hey @zelma you know that meme about how all homophobes are secretly gay?
we're not talking about memes here mason; we're talking FACTS

you watched and ENJOYED a show catered to loli otaku and ashura dont bullshit me with technicalities