Fun With Despair
I actually regret playing the Souls series because while it's my favorite, I legitimately haven't been able to enjoy most other games since honestly. I always end up missing the multiplayer too much.
Elyk
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 12:57 AM)Elyk Wrote: tony hawk's pro skater hd

fuck this
Never played it but what's wrong with it?
It was a soulless nostalgia pandering cash grab. The physics in it were bad and didn't feel anything like the originals. Remakes of levels lacked key details that made them inferior to the originals (an example is in the airport level you're unable to grind through the luggage xray thus decreasing combo potential). And they released a THPS3 DLC which includes the revert mechanic that totally trivializes the base game's levels.
Spritanium
I don't think I regret playing anything

The shit games I've played have helped shapes the person I am today
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Revolver Ocelot
Sonic Adventure 2

Getting all 180 Emblems

Wasn't worth it
You're pretty good.
T-man
sonic adventure 2 is a great game i dont even care my man

but that said, ive never bothered to get all the emblems
Revolver Ocelot
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:26 PM)T-man Wrote: sonic adventure 2 is a great game i dont even care my man

but that said, ive never bothered to get all the emblems

It's okay at best for me any more, I'm not sure how else to describe a game that I only enjoy a third of

I used to really like it, but the experience had gone sour on me rather quickly the last few times I'd tried to replay it
You're pretty good.
AWFADragNaut
Vanquish

Honestly, it was just a waste of time picking up the controller. Really didn't enjoy it.