KIRBY'S ADVENTURE STARTING SHIT WITH THE OLD GUARD OF MFGG

Kirby's Adventure
can i make a kirby's adventure themed skin
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 6:05 AM)Kirbys Adventure Wrote: can i make a kirby's adventure themed skin
yes
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
yes
Elyk
(Jan 11, 2017 at 4:53 AM)Kirbys Adventure Wrote: You didn't even see the spat he got into with another member regarding that app.

well let's see it
What program is even used to make skins; i'm midly interested in doing something in that regard
Spritanium
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:18 AM)Super Mario Wrote: these suggestions sound familiar...

if mfgg wants the Minus World Creative Team to help out improving the site they could just ask
Holy shit, these proposed features are all blatantly copied from us with no credit given, not even a mention

I'd be mad if it weren't so flattering to watch MFGG struggle to compete with us
Spritanium
Oh wait we were mentioned, but just as a footnote basically

That post should be an advertisement
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Syaxamaphone
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Oh wait we were mentioned, but just as a footnote basically

That post should be an advertisement

Hey it's how you got me!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Spritanium
All things considered MFGG probably isn't even a good place to advertise considering all the new members are actual children
[Image: supercorrect.png]
fucker5
who cares about mfgg. do you make mario fangames? I don't make mario fangames
fucker5
MFGG... more like... well, let's just say I was going to replace a letter in that word, and it wasn't going to be pretty.
fucker5
why'd they go and hire the dude who named himself after the character from the typos level of super mario storm??? weird team management
Fun With Despair
(Jan 19, 2017 at 6:23 AM)(This Is Not) The Angels Wrote: MFGG... more like... well, let's just say I was going to replace a letter in that word, and it wasn't going to be pretty.
everyone used to call it mfag anyway, it's not like it's a huge deal
fucker5
mfgg, more like mfgr. because their a bunch of motherfuckers
Shroomguy
Mario Fan Games Gallery
The Beef Baron
Agastya
(Jan 20, 2017 at 3:53 AM)(This Is Not) The Angels Wrote: mfgg, more like mfgr.

MARIO FAN GAMES RULE Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦