KIRBY'S ADVENTURE STARTING SHIT WITH THE OLD GUARD OF MFGG

Mario
these suggestions sound familiar...

if mfgg wants the Minus World Creative Team to help out improving the site they could just ask
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:18 AM)Super Mario Wrote: these suggestions sound familiar...

if mfgg wants the Minus World Creative Team to help out improving the site they could just ask
what do you think the going rate of EX to tusk bucks will be
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
willsaber apparently has beef with spells
Mario
EX is going to be worth more for sure if mfgg doesn't have any use for its currency. yrr might like it more tho
Agastya
wow if only we could do something about that
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
can we set up an interface where we can transfer ex between mfgg and mw

and can i then scam mfggers and destroy their economy
Mario
finally some mw spirit
Draku
i want to see how mad kritter would gert if you cast a spell on one of his posts
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
I will personally fight vinny video (one of my favorite members of all time) to get spells on mfgg
Fun With Despair
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:25 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:18 AM)Super Mario Wrote: these suggestions sound familiar...

what do you think the going rate of EX to tusk bucks will be
Tusk Bucks will definitely be rarer, but seeing as MFGG from a community standpoint is already basically castrated, that rarity is useless and adds nothing to their value. Seeing as we don't know what their Tusk Bucks to Items conversion rate is, along with our very own EXP to Items conversion rate, as the Shop is not yet open, it's hard to say what the conversion rate between the two would be, however going by current member activity, along with the more varied usages for exp, I'm willing to say the going rate will be 1 EXP per 3 Tusk Bucks, perhaps even going as high as 5 Tusk Bucks depending on how it's managed
Mario
fuck it I will walk backwards into hell and post on mfgg to challenge vinny video
Mario
oh my god
mit
i mean i wouldnt be lying if i said that i feel that minus world should be the standard for forums
mit
like i even said its basically what MW is but mfgg is so archaic that it blows my mind that it never really moved past that stock message board layout. granted thats how almost everything related to MFGG always has been so
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Yoshin
(Jan 11, 2017 at 12:12 AM)Elyk Wrote: I'm kind of amazed at Kritter's signature.

I tried using the app
[Image: bY53mUv.jpg]
All the wide options are near beginning of the lists(minus Natsume's braid)
I think Kritter might be a widefag
Kirby's Adventure
You didn't even see the spat he got into with another member regarding that app.
DrTapeworm
(Jan 11, 2017 at 4:12 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2017 at 3:44 AM)Super Mario Wrote: willsaber apparently has beef with spells
I think I found the reason: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=1...4#pid21804
worth it

edit: especially worth it since i got two minus ballz in a row in this thread alone
DrTapeworm
uhh wait does the gimmickeer have to be in character too, uh, i mean, WALUIGI TIME
DrTapeworm
BUT I, Waluigi, CAN ONLY BREAK THE RULES
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
yeah we absolutely need to get more creative with the themes here