Beako
I'll post my favorite cartoons I watched growing up from Nick in no particular order. Going to mostly focus on cartoons that aired between 1990 and 2004 and I'm not going to include anime or CGI cartoons. CN was my primary cartoon channel though.

Nick:
Angry Beavers
Chalkzone
Danny Phantom
Fairly OddParents
Hey Arnold
Invader Zim
Nickelodeon's Doug
Ren & Stimpy
Rocket Power
Rocko's Modern Life
Rugrats
Spongebob
Teenage Robot

CN & Disney:
Beako
I included Catdog at first but TBH it was boring and I didn't like Aah! Real Monsters when I was a kid because I thought it was yucky. I thought Wild Thornberries was boring AND yucky but I watched it sometimes.

Maybe I'd appreciate the ones I didn't include if I tried watching them as an adult, IDK.
Mario
do batman tas and superman tas count? I thought they were KidsWB originals
Beako
(Jan 16, 2017 at 11:14 PM)Super Mario Wrote: do batman tas and superman tas count? I thought they were KidsWB originals

Shrug

And Sabrina TAS probably doesn't count as a Disney cartoon (I had to kind of scrape for Disney cartoons since Disney was my tertiary cartoon source.)
Spritanium
Beako Wrote:Batman TAS
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken
Dexter's Lab
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Kids Next Door
Megas XLR
Powerpuff Girls
Samurai Jack
Sheep in the Big City
Superman TAS
Time Squad
Two Stupid Dogs

I knew there was more than one show i watched on CN
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
I watched most of these a bit but I also watched some canadian stuff like Cyber Six
everyone go watch Cyber Six
Sponge
Hey Arnold will forever be my favorite.
Mario
anyone remember pelswick? i remember an episode where they tried to run a pirate radio station
T-man
Hey Arnold is high tier. I wasn't able to appreciate it as a kid because it's groundedness put me off, but it is an incredibly witty cartoon with a loveable cast of characters with some very memorable moments.

Hope the Jungle Movie is good, the modernized designs are very promising.
T-man
btw in case you lot havent seen it yet here are the jungle movie designs

[Image: d9b.jpg]

[Image: rs_1024x622-160721143957-1024.hey-arnold...072116.jpg]
sealelement
I didn't like any of the nicktoons not called Spongebob growing up (except maybe odd parents, idk) but the clips I see nowadays of Rugrats are a lot funnier than I remember that show being so points for that
100% pure gamer 100%