Nabber
I don't really know how that information is relevant to us yet.

It'd be very helpful if Pea could post.
Spooks?
Hey! @🅿️️!

People are calling you out here! What are you, a wuss?

I-it'll work eventually. I swear!
Pea
I WAS RAIDING IN FF14 CHILL ugh

anyways, yeah i did go to the gymnasium. i didn't notice anything out of the unusual so i went to my room right after.

my question is what if syaxamaphone got killed early on and the body was later placed at the gym? would account for yrr visiting her room and then executing the plan later. we're only 9 so doing this in secret isn't in the realm of impossibility.
Pedigree
(Jan 25, 2017 at 3:46 AM)🅿️️ Wrote: I WAS RAIDING IN FF14 CHILL ugh

anyways, yeah i did go to the gymnasium. i didn't notice anything out of the unusual so i went to my room right after.

my question is what if syaxamaphone got killed early on and the body was later placed at the gym? would account for yrr visiting her room and then executing the plan later. we're only 9 so doing this in secret isn't in the realm of impossibility.

@🦌Yrr🦌 what do you have to say to this?
Yrrzy
OP confirms the witness (me) arrived at the gymnasium second and found the body already there
Spooks?
(Jan 25, 2017 at 1:23 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: OP confirms the witness (me) arrived at the gymnasium second and found the body already there
Technicallllly all I did say was that you stopped at her room first but Pea went straight there. It's perfectly possible that Pea arrived second simply because she left later.
Pea
if i arrived second, i would have noticed the corpse.

side note: what if @Pedigree is bluffing on his role? the detective (with a bounty) wouldn't want to show himself so quickly, right?
Yrrzy
To recap

Facts as given by OP (source):
- Person A arrived at Gymnasium first
- Person A killed Syax
- Person B arrived at Gymnasium second
- Person B witnessed the murder and found a body
- Person A has 4 letters or less in their name
- Person A is therefore Elyk, me or 🅿️️

Facts as given by SP and corroborated by me:
- Person A is not Elyk

My story:
- I arrived at Gymnasium second
- I am Person B

🅿️️'s story (source):
- 🅿️️ arrived at Gymnasium first
- 🅿️️ did not witness a murder, nor find a body

Contradictions as I see them:
If 🅿️️ arrived at Gymnasium first but did not find a body, 🅿️️ is therefore neither Person A nor Person B, which contradicts the evidence available to us.
Spooks?
(Jan 25, 2017 at 8:31 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: To recap

Facts as given by OP:
- Person A arrived at Gymnasium first
- Person A killed Syax
- Person B arrived at Gymnasium second
- Person B witnessed the murder and found a body
- Person A has 4 letters or less in their name
- Person A is therefore Elyk, me or 🅿️️

Facts as given by SP and corroborated by me:
- Person A is not Elyk

My story:
- I arrived at Gymnasium second
- I am Person B

🅿️️'s story:
- 🅿️️ arrived at Gymnasium first
- 🅿️️ did not witness a murder, nor find a body

Contradictions as I see them:
If 🅿️️ arrived at Gymnasium first but did not find a body, 🅿️️ is therefore neither Person A nor Person B, which contradicts the evidence available to us.
Excellent deduction, I gotta say, you bunch are way more clever than the last few idiots I had to deal with.