Fun With Despair
Keep in mind, Two_Finger could very well be an Ultimate Liar as well, and used his power to lie to your source.

Assuming Two_Finger isn't Ultimate Liar'd though, and that's ASSUMING, then we can discount T-Man as well as he was likely the first attacker.

That leaves Yoshin, Yrr, and... You actually, @Pedigree It's awfully convenient to claim a special power was used to block your "source" on a night where you may have done the deed, framing someone you know trusts you because of private communications.

Verrry suspicious, I must say.
Yrrzy
We've mostly been discussing possibilities on peoples roles and trying to rule out people based on information we have available

i dont wanna be too public with who may be ruled out or why cause i dont wanna let the killers/liars know how much we know about them
Nabber
okay never mind it's the attempted killer with the divided name, not the witness

i get confused easily
Pedigree
It is pretty suspicious that @T-man and @Two_Finger have nothing to say in an investigation that implicates them, to the point that I even called Two Finger out directly.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:13 PM)Pedigree Wrote: It is pretty suspicious that @T-man and @Two_Finger have nothing to say in an investigation that implicates them, to the point that I even called Two Finger out directly.
You'll have to wait on Two, he's at work unfortunately apparently.
Pedigree
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: That leaves Yoshin, Yrr, and... You actually, @Pedigree It's awfully convenient to claim a special power was used to block your "source" on a night where you may have done the deed, framing someone you know trusts you because of private communications.
Why is that suspicious? Monokuma himself has confirmed that such a special ability had been used.

Also TBH, I haven't made any attempts on anyone's lives because I think it'd be more interesting if Monokuma killed someone random instead of seeing my friends killing each other.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: That leaves Yoshin, Yrr, and... You actually, @Pedigree It's awfully convenient to claim a special power was used to block your "source" on a night where you may have done the deed, framing someone you know trusts you because of private communications.
Why is that suspicious? Monokuma himself has confirmed that such a special ability had been used.

Also TBH, I haven't made any attempts on anyone's lives because I think it'd be more interesting if Monokuma killed someone random instead than to see my friends killing each other.
He confirmed that A special ability has been used, not what it does. That is very easily twisted to fit one's needs. I could say that I was attacked and a special ability revived me. Of course it didn't happen but it's so vague.
Nabber
Is anyone else aware of a special ability being used?
Pedigree
Well even so, the information I provided on day one led to a successful trial where we caught the murderer. It's quite a leap to suggest I would take advantage of a random special ability that can be easily revealed to get away with killing Elyk, who I have no motive to kill.

To be quite honest, if I would have motive to kill anyone on day two it would most likely have been Yrr, given that she was a confirmed attempted killer. That would just be self-preservation at that point.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:19 PM)Nabber Wrote: Is anyone else aware of a special ability being used?
Monokuma specified that one was used in the OP, but did not say what it did.
Yrrzy
if anyone knows an instance of a special ability being used it would help narrow things down tho
Nabber
I'm inclined to believe Pedigree and Yrr for now, though I still don't like that so much information is being exchanged behind backs. I don't think it'd be a good move to make such a risky move if Pedigree were the killer.
Spooks?
For the record, the bulletproof vest the victim wore is a PASSIVE trait, and not the active special ability discussed.

To further clarify things that may have been left murky too, a suicide will not show up on detective reports, fortunately for you suicidal weirdos out there!
Pedigree
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:27 PM)Nabber Wrote: I'm inclined to believe Pedigree and Yrr for now, though I still don't like that so much information is being exchanged behind backs. I don't think it'd be a good move to make such a risky move if Pedigree were the killer.
Putting all of the information out there for the public is risky business. It makes you a target.

If I suspect person x and reveal that, what's to stop them from killing me in the night or framing me for a lynching?

For the record, Yrr came to me and initiated our private discussion. It would be foolish to turn it down even if she was trying to mislead me. It allows me to look at everything from different perspectives.
Two_Finger
I decided to try to kill @T-Man because he seems to be doing absolutely nothing
and that can only lead to trouble.
Who knows though, maybe he's plotting from the shadows.
Nabber
Wait, what? You haven't done anything either. I don't think you even voted yesterday.
Yrrzy
I mean if he attempted to kill T-Man that's doing something