[Image: xptsxn.jpg]

Ready to harvest next month Just Right
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
(Sep 17, 2016 at 9:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: xptsxn.jpg]

Those are looking good
Here's mine:
[Image: zycqfrJ.jpg]
Not doing as well as I'd like. I blame this drought though, last year and the year before they usually grow to be like yours(even in canada of all places)
Spritanium
Nice. We've been having a bad drought in California too, not bad enough to really affect our plants though (well we have to water them more but that's it)

Lots of st0n3rz on MW huh? We should go full cringe and all get blazed on Skype together
Yoshin
Great podcast idea!
T-man
(Sep 18, 2016 at 6:28 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Here's mine:
[Image: zycqfrJ.jpg]
Not doing as well as I'd like. I blame this drought though, last year and the year before they usually grow to be like yours(even in canada of all places)
I'm really curious what's underneath the censor.
Spritanium
A _meth plant _
Yoshin
(Sep 19, 2016 at 1:18 AM)T-man Wrote: I'm really curious what's underneath the censor.

Its just my gun lol
just that it is very illegal in Canada and I really don't want potential jail time.
MSO
i am currently high af
CHESHIRE ☯
[Image: LTkk9No.jpg]
Shedinja
i put my ethanol carburating skills to the test cus i know that shit is pricy and gave lefteovers to the host cus you gotta be humble and shit
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:24 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016 at 1:18 AM)T-man Wrote: I'm really curious what's underneath the censor.

Its just my gun lol
just that it is very illegal in Canada and I really don't want potential jail time.
how fucken hard are you yoshin? who tf packs in their backyard?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
I don't need to explain myself
CHESHIRE ☯
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 4:18 AM)Yoshin Wrote: I don't need to explain myself
ya i get that but just damn youre like so lowkey the most g person on this site lmao
Shedinja
(Sep 19, 2016 at 4:22 AM)Cheshire Θ Wrote:

first like good sh*t btw
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yoshin
(Sep 19, 2016 at 4:22 AM)Kazaam Wrote: ya i get that but just damn youre like so lowkey the most g person on this site lmao

It's always the ones you expect the least
Never used her on a person and I hope I never do, clays and paper printouts are enough
kaZaam
ah yea im the same w my glock but its not illegal (kinda) so it makes it way less g
T-man
im calling the police on this whole forum
Spritanium
I feel like I could be shot through the internet any second.
Pea
i am the marijuana president