The MFGGIrc Random Comic Generator

Fun With Despair
@Puddin
yes, gotta go for brand consistency
Beako
Currently working on it, I'll give an update on my progress in a few hours.
sealelement
Quote:Seal I hope you realize it makes it harder to configure your speech bubble placement and limits what comics you can be in.
yea im still fine with this because i still think its funny. thank you for going through all this effort in putting all this together puddin
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
[Image: Mc6JQbK.png]

Not much of an update but kinda figured out the new character sheet. Used Nigi Mitama for DimJim now since that's what he goes by in IRC and used QP for Uniju instead of the unicycling Jew. I had forgotten Elyk and Gato already had updated sprites in the newest key... also for some reason I did do the brown Koolaid thing for Seal in the last key but now I tiled a contained representation of a poopy ocean. Am I forgetting anyone? I guess I could add @kaZaam and @"GrinchRELOADED" since they come to the IRC occasionally now. I could just use the Duuude emoji for Kazaam's sprite but what about Orion?

(Feb 18, 2017 at 7:01 AM)sealelement Wrote: yea im still fine with this because i still think its funny. thank you for going through all this effort in putting all this together puddin
I think your character is dumb but thanks.

And though I did a tiled representation of her in the key I'll still be using speech bubbles from the brown ocean background in the comic generator like before.
Beako
Just now wasted a shitton of time trying to frankensprite a better Yoshin sprite than the one I did before (which was an edit of a Mushboom from Secret of Mana)

[Image: NRvskEd.png]

Came out horrible. I wish I could sprite. I'll stick with the Mushboom for now unless @Yoshin has any better ideas.
Beako
Done for tonight. I made some headway on the generator but figuring out placement of the speech bubbles when I have more flexibility is gonna be a pain.
sealelement
Quote: I think your character is dumb but thanks.
well now i'm definitely sticking with it with that attitude
100% pure gamer 100%
Uniju
(Feb 18, 2017 at 8:08 AM)Puddin Wrote: [Image: ql6qbTm.png]
used QP for Uniju
Analyzing
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Beako
(Feb 18, 2017 at 12:11 PM)Uniju Wrote:
used QP for Uniju
Analyzing

Your brother suggested it.
Yoshin
The eyes in your sprites feel too rounded on the top, and too big but that aside its good
Fun With Despair
(Feb 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2017 at 12:11 PM)Uniju Wrote:
used QP for Uniju
Analyzing

Your brother suggested it.
I am baffled that you don't actually get what was wrong with literally every part of the conversation
Pedigree
aw man I preferred uniju's old sprite, it was actually really clever
Beako
(Feb 19, 2017 at 3:52 PM)Pedigree Wrote: aw man I preferred uniju's old sprite, it was actually really clever

Don't worry, the sprite isn't actually QP. I'll have it fixed next time I post the key and the sprite for Uniju will be QP.
Beako
I also forgot to add DragonFreak to the key, she'll be added. Currently I'm still stuck on trying to do it as an HTML5 thing with Game Maker and it's actually looking like it's going to take me about a week (because I also have homework.)

I'll post a progress update Friday evening. Hopefully. I should kind of stop making deadlines for things though.
DragonFreak
(Feb 20, 2017 at 12:28 AM)Puddin Wrote: I also forgot to add DragonFreak to the key, she'll be added. Currently I'm still stuck on trying to do it as an HTML5 thing with Game Maker and it's actually looking like it's going to take me about a week (because I also have homework.)

I'll post a progress update Friday evening.
Hooray.

I'm hype.
GRIMglamfire
all the talent on this website and we still can't make anything funny
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Fun With Despair
(Mar 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM)Puddin Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:11 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Who remembers this thing? @Puddin bring it back!
I'm glad you like my comic, but I've decided I'm not going to bring it back until @Yrr, @"zelma" , @"Fun With Depsair," and @rtsmarty apologize to me. If you object to this, you owe me an apology as well.
i didn't even do anything

I wasn't even THERE

and besides you're the one who went off on yrr anyway so i think that debt is sealed right there

EDIT: also you spelled my name wrong
Pedigree
[Image: mfggirc2_zpseb706c0c.png]
nick_jr
Who fuckin mentioned me in the thread the pos was deleted
Pedigree
We should resurrect this, T-man can do the art.