but none of them are actually bad songs
T-man
(Feb 14, 2017 at 10:03 AM)Draku Wrote: anime sucks
who is this???
Two_Finger
I have excellent taste
here let me show you
Pedigree
i dont subscribe to your right wing ideology and will continue to repeat myself on this even when you dont understand what im on about
kaZaam
I'm out of line.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pea
dude weed lmao
fucker5
no im not actually. im me. hi everyone :)
Yoshin
im not eben mad js
jus let go of your idealism
Fun With Despair
I sure do hate my brother.
Beako
eating pineapples is so meta. their symbollic of capitallism and shaped like phalluses
Shedinja
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia that aims to allow anyone to edit articles. Wikipedia is the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet and is ranked among the ten most popular websites. Wikipedia is owned by the nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation.

Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001, by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger. Sanger coined its name, a portmanteau of wiki and encyclopedia. There was only the English language version initially, but it quickly developed similar versions in other languages, which differ in content and in editing practices. With 5,335,937 articles, the English Wikipedia is the largest of the more than 290 Wikipedia encyclopedias. Overall, Wikipedia consists of more than 40 million articles in more than 250 different languages and, as of February 2014, it had 18 billion page views and nearly 500 million unique visitors each month.

In 2005, Nature published a peer review comparing 42 science articles from Encyclopædia Britannica and Wikipedia, and found that Wikipedia's level of accuracy approached Encyclopædia Britannica's. Criticism of Wikipedia includes claims that it exhibits systemic bias, presents a mixture of "truths, half truths, and some falsehoods", and that, in controversial topics, it is subject to manipulation and spin.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Martin Schulz
[Image: gcbSMa.jpg]
[Image: d2a64922eebf45c8b9c75a433ee5bc65.png]
Pedigree
I'm posting hundreds of threads late at night while claiming to be drunk or high, does that make me funny xD

(jk mason ilu)
HylianDev
sup fam

Feels Good Bros to be a mod on mfgg and in college

alcohol and deism
Aidan
didn't ask
Vertette
i like bumping year old threads and i hate stir
belmondo
(Feb 14, 2017 at 11:05 PM)Kirby's Adventure Wrote: the facts of life is NOT the worst talking heads song, it's hey now

but none of them are actually bad songs

4 years on and this opinion is still true. same with Totally Nude and Up All Night. oh yeah. bonus kright impression: "im racist"
belmondo
i take it back. i cant besmirch her name like this. i lied for clout and i deserve to be banned. goodbye.
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]