sealelement
(Feb 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM)Agastya Wrote: we should get r9k rules in the ppp for two weeks instead of using the garrison

PLEASE DRAKU
100% pure gamer 100%
GRIMglamfire
huh
(Feb 10, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Puddin Cup Wrote: tbh fucking traps is less degenerate than fucking women

if you guys think traps are gay then i'll have them all to myself
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Beako
(Feb 27, 2017 at 10:43 PM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: huh
(Feb 10, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Puddin Cup Wrote: tbh fucking traps is less degenerate than fucking women

if you guys think traps are gay then i'll have them all to myself

I have not changed my position on this.
Pedigree
(Feb 21, 2017 at 11:31 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: IhJKGOK.jpg]

>calling someone else a creep when wearing snapchat dog shit over a selfie in avatar

GRIMglamfire
actually its snapchat dog shit

go outside you fucking furry
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
HylianDev
(Feb 27, 2017 at 10:49 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017 at 11:31 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: IhJKGOK.jpg]

>calling someone else a creep when wearing instagram dog shit over a selfie in avatar

yeah what that weaboo said, snapchat

snapchat dog filter is stupid af but it's not creepy. even if all white girls look identical with it on
Pedigree
it looks creepy to me Shrug
Spritanium
Full disclosure, I find actual dog costumes creepier than the snapchat filter Wat
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Feb 28, 2017 at 6:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Full disclosure, I find actual dog costumes creepier than the snapchat filter Wat
pedigree btfo
Pedigree
Whatever you assholes say, Shrug
Briraka
people who use the snapchat filters are just creeps that aren't committed to go full on dog suit. :V
Briraka
but really, everyone has something that makes them a creep.
Spritanium
@Pedigree Nobody asked whether you thought the snapchat dog face was creepy either. The ability to point out random things as creepy is not something you exclusively possess

Your defensiveness is almost tangible whenever someone says something like this, like chill out. I'm not attacking your character or lifestyle, I just personally think fursuits are creepy
Spritanium
I mean you could ask whether I find Chuck E Cheese animatronics creepy and I'd say yes, it's the same kind of thing for me. Seeing someone/something move around and talk with a lifeless unmoving face is just unsettling to me. More power to people who like to do that, but I'm not obliged to pretend I find it aesthetically pleasing
Pedigree

>replying specifically to context in the image posted

not at all the same thing but whatever yo Shrug
Pedigree
like literally the difference is I'm commenting on some nobody on Twitter in an image posted in this thread and you choose to take that opportunity to talk shit about me personally as if it makes my opinion invalid
Pedigree
yes, I'm going to find it annoying when you bring up the fursuit as a counter to my opinion on "x is creepy", not only is it irrelevant to the thread but it is needlessly combative and personally I think the "make fun of sp because furry" meme has gotten old
Pedigree
My original point was that I find it ironic he's calling people creeps because he implies people who don't use online services are hiding shit while he takes selfies with filters designed to make him look cute and to hide portions of his own face. Not to mention that the addition of animal parts to otherwise 100% human characters has always bugged me. It looks like a failed science experiment and no real effort is made to make it work. "Look, I've got cat ears and a tail, doesn't that make me kawaii".

Me wearing a fursuit doesn't mean that I can't feel creeped out by animal parts on a human, so what even is the point of mentioning it?
Spritanium
I'm not making fun of you though, or even talking shit. You're a good guy