Superchao

>no WIDE

2/10
T-man
I can't think of abilities for a T-man card, anyone got any ideas?
Aidan
(May 26, 2017 at 6:51 PM)T-man Wrote: I can't think of abilities for a T-man card, anyone got any ideas?

Passive: Chill. All attack do 1 less damage. This ability cannot reduce an attack's damage to zero.
Good Sh*t: MS Paint Masterpiece. T-Man gains one Art Token. Art Tokens can be spent during the player's turn to temporarily gain 50 EX. EX gained this way is lost at the end of the turn.
Great Sh*t: Art Dump. This turn, the player can draw as many cards as he/she has Art Tokens.
Yoshin
probably could be better balanced but here's a mockup:
[Image: vXfVYac.png]
Spritanium
Ideas for the card game:

- Should work emoji/reaction cards into it somehow, maybe as special event cards that can be attached to your player card for various modifiers (or even a third deck but that's kind of complicated)
- A Perfect Sh*t event card, not sure how this would work but it sorta bugs me that Perfect Sh*t isn't included
Spritanium
Maybe if you draw a reaction card you can choose to use it on either yourself or your opponent, and it gets removed after 3 turns. I dunno
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
perfect shit will be involved, I gotta redo the rules but there's gonna be one REALLY good perfect shit effect that the player can activate(not saying how yet)

Reactions are gonna be part of the event deck, working exactly as you said. Attaching to the player card for various modifiers
T-man
(May 26, 2017 at 11:43 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Ideas for the card game:

- Should work emoji/reaction cards into it somehow, maybe as special event cards that can be attached to your player card for various modifiers (or even a third deck but that's kind of complicated)
- A Perfect Sh*t event card, not sure how this would work but it sorta bugs me that Perfect Sh*t isn't included

Perfect shit needs to be a special ability that you need a card to activate.
Spritanium
Could have 3 Perfect Sh*t cards in the deck, a Sweet, a Salty, and a Pepperoni

They each have predefined effects but you can only use it if you're lucky enough to draw the Perfect Sh*t card that matches your player's alignment
Spritanium
Other idea: Dupe event card, basically just a dummy with a set amount of EX that the player has to kill to get to you, maybe you can't draw any spells while this is active
Yoshin
(May 26, 2017 at 11:49 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Could have 3 Perfect Sh*t cards in the deck, a Sweet, a Salty, and a Pepperoni

They each have predefined effects but you can only use it if you're lucky enough to draw the Perfect Sh*t card that matches your player's alignment

yeah I'm using this
Spritanium
If you draw the wrong perfect sh*t then you should add it back to the deck and reshuffle so somebody else can draw it later
CHESHIRE ☯
Make me the absolute worst card in the game, but then package me with the cards GREAT DAZE (Instant +500 EXP), CLUB NEON (Field Card x2 for MW members that are part of CLUB NEON), Melon soda (Instant +50EXP), Oversized Hotlink Heavy Sig (Trap that copies other player's card), and "Garrison Assassination" (Instant that destroys all cards played in the last hour).

Having them all played as a stack allows you to summon use the card [epicINFINITE ]UMLAUT[/epic], which nets you +30,000 EXP and a piece of gear.
Yoshin
Oh yeah gonna be reworking the rules soon-ish
Pedigree
Any updates on your progress?
Yoshin
current update is working on the rules in my free time
if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the current ruleset go ahead and shoot your ideas
Pedigree
I still need to read the rules someone remind me
Yoshin
(Jun 8, 2017 at 12:37 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I still need to read the rules someone remind me

they're on the first page
Aidan
(Jun 8, 2017 at 12:37 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I still need to read the rules someone remind me

have you ever played Chaotic, the Official Trading Card Game of the TV Show
Pedigree
(Jun 8, 2017 at 12:43 AM)Aidan Wrote:

have you ever played Chaotic, the Official Trading Card Game of the TV Show

Unfortunately no. :(