Playtonic tells Jontron to fuck off

Fun With Despair
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:23 AM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM)T-man Wrote: This. They want to shit on whites so bad they came up with their own definition of racism that's about "prejudice plus power"

Meaning I could go to Mexico and shit on Mexicans because they're in power over there and probably don't take kindly to whitey.
white people wanna be oppressed so bad they'll equate being called names to legitimate oppression
it's harder to get a job where i live if you're white than if you're a minority and you don't see me bitching about oppression or using that to justify racism
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:23 AM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: white people wanna be oppressed so bad they'll equate being called names to legitimate oppression
Yeah, you're right. I just need to remember that old saying, "Two wrongs make a right."

🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote:fuck why am i instigating why does this thread infuriate me

i thought a thread about jontron getting fired would make me happy
I don't think anyone in this thread is being intentionally antagonistic. The way you feel is just as valid as anyone else, but if you're looking to shoot fish in a barrel perhaps you should try here. It's got the tone you seem to be looking for.
Briraka
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:34 AM)T-man Wrote: I don't think anyone in this thread is being intentionally antagonistic. The way you feel is just as valid as anyone else, but if you're looking to shoot fish in a barrel perhaps you should try here. It's got the tone you seem to be looking for.

holy shit, is that what an actual echo chamber looks like? goddamn.

Good.

Good.

Get Dunkey.

Good.

Good.

Actions Have Consequences.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Spoiler:
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:41 AM)Briraka Wrote: holy shit, is that what an actual echo chamber looks like? goddamn.
Oh ho ho, my dear Briraka. You don't know the half of it.

[Image: bz6Woaf.png]
Fun With Despair
I have no idea why people are saying get dunkey instead, dunkey says offensive shit too except he does it in the context of a joke
Man, tread lightly this shit won't end well if you guys don't chill out.

Racism isn't cool; on any end, for any race but please don't bullshit with semantics. Any honest person here knows that as a whole the system benefits whites more than any other minority, that's just facts. Some people snap and play the blame game, others fight it. The faggot on twitter, and many others, are playing the blame game, they aren't the majority. Just a very very vocal minority
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM)zelma Wrote: Racism isn't cool; on any end, for any race but please don't bullshit with semantics. Any honest person here knows that as a whole the system benefits whites more than any other minority, that's just facts. Some people snap and play the blame game, others fight it. The faggot on twitter, and many others, play the blame game.
Exceptionally well put. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Elyk
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I have no idea why people are saying get dunkey instead, dunkey says offensive shit too except he does it in the context of a joke

dunkey is a poc
mit
(Mar 24, 2017 at 2:27 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2017 at 12:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I have no idea why people are saying get dunkey instead, dunkey says offensive shit too except he does it in the context of a joke

dunkey is a poc

[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Fun With Despair

dunkey is a poc
[Image: Donki_irl.jpg]

the blackest man i have ever seen
T-man

dunkey is a poc
I like how he joked about being Puerto Rican once and people believed him.

"He has the cadence of a person of color so it must be true!"

Holy shit, that's probably the only reason GAF gives him a pass.
T-man
Look at him, he's crushed.

[Image: PoASBgH.png]

The deep, deep pain he's feeling is practically radiating from this tweet. It almost makes me feel bad for him.
Pea
i do not watch dunkey's videos because he is black
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 4:58 AM)Puddin Pop Wrote: "I am capable of sarcasm but Puddin isn't," - T-man, 2017
puds my dude your sarcasm game is on point
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 5:02 AM)Pea Wrote: i do not watch dunkey's videos because he is black
If you had seen all his videos you would know from his 100K face reveal that he is actually of PUERTO RICAN DESCENT.
fucker5
Jontron's views sucks serves him right lol am I right? give me that salt cam exp
fucker5
(Mar 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: am i the only white person who isnt bothered by this stuff?
It just makes me feel secondhand embarassment
fucker5
anyway uh who cares it's the company's decision. the only kind of lame thing about this is that it was a kickstarter goal and he ain't getting refunded but he doesn't seemed bugged by it so alright
Yrrzy
as far as im aware it was not part of the kickstarter at all and they simply reached out to him

they included him as a publicity thing and now 2 years later he's bad publicity so theyre removing him
Pedigree
(Mar 23, 2017 at 8:46 PM)T-man Wrote: NeoGAFers were grilling members of the Playtonic on Twitter about Jon still being in the game so they buckled.

Is there ever a time when NeoGAF users aren't absolute garbage?

Harassing a development team because guy who said things you don't like makes a cameo appearance in a game is a bit much.