Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_12.png]
aaaaaggggghhhhh nooooooooooo why are people dying already this is nOT NORMAL SCHOOL BEHAVIOR

[Image: Bustup_04_04.png]
but uhm
i have a bit of evidence though... since i was.... out and about last night.... sorry for those who saw... more of me than they wanted...

[Image: Bustup_04_14.png]
anyway... i saw pea walking around in the halls then go upstairs. he was covered completely in blood but he didn't seem hurt... what does this mean?
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
P-Pea-kun! What do you have to say for yourself?!
Stirling
Pea is a good person and didn't hurt anyone.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:16 PM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: It's not changing the subject, it could hold relevance. It is entirely possible that you two witnessed Two Finger's cosplay attempt and took advantage of the situation.

okay in order for that to happen someone would've had to know in advance that twofinger was disguised as cinna, which is impossible since that information couldn't have been found out in time to complete a kill due to the way actions resolve
given that, it's clear that either an attempt was made on two_finger's life directly, OR more likely an attempt was made on cinna's life and 2f was accidentally targetted
you seem to have the biggest motive for wanting cinna out: self-defense.
Do you have any evidence or are you just going to post your feelings throughout the entire investigation, Drei? If Pea-kun was spotted covered in blood, it deserves an explanation.
Yrrzy
(Apr 11, 2017 at 5:57 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: Pea is why the security tapes were wiped.

Junkenstein went into the security room at some point, idk if anyone else did
Stirling
I never said Pea went in there. Just that Pea is why they were wiped.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
interesting

maybe pea is the pisser and nobody wanted to see the tapes of that
Dude
alright who's the pisser
this is more important than whatever we're actually talking about
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:28 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:16 PM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: It's not changing the subject, it could hold relevance. It is entirely possible that you two witnessed Two Finger's cosplay attempt and took advantage of the situation.

okay in order for that to happen someone would've had to know in advance that twofinger was disguised as cinna, which is impossible since that information couldn't have been found out in time to complete a kill due to the way actions resolve
given that, it's clear that either an attempt was made on two_finger's life directly, OR more likely an attempt was made on cinna's life and 2f was accidentally targetted
you seem to have the biggest motive for wanting cinna out: self-defense.

It's a fair point to make, but it's irrelevant given that I never left my room and as far as I know Cinna never made an attempt on me unless she is the one who used Hex. It'd be risky to target Cinna round one if I targeted her at all. If I had, I might as well have signed my own name during the Class Trial to be lynched.

It is far more likely that someone is taking the most convenient route to frame someone else and get away with it.
Yrrzy
lynch the pisser
Stirling
I'm not going off feelings. Pea didn't murder anyone, and him being covered in blood is a matter of circumstances unrelated to 2f dying.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
How exactly is the blood unrelated? Where did it come from?
Pea
souda your masturbation skills suck, although i hope you stopped after seeing me.

anyways. you caught me red handed (heh). but trust me when i say i didnt kill 2f, but i did do something else to them.
P-Pea-kun! What did you do?!
Stirling
Probably has something to do with Junk raging on about Pea as she ran to the security room.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_14.png]
also, in case it becomes relevant later on, i saw the following four people in the halls;

blastermaster
junkenstein
agastya
yuno

[Image: Bustup_04_23.png]
again, uhm... sorry...
Dude
wait how was the liver removed without a knife
is there some really, really bloody glass shard or something
Draku
The only related info I believe I have is hearing a loud crash while hanging out in the Library's second floor. First post describes a broken trophy case having fallen on top of the victim, so it's possible that was the source of the noise.

I did see someone with a vowel at the start of their name lugging the barbeque up the stairs as I went back to bed (left in the upstairs hallway as described in the OP) but I kind of doubt that's related and more of someone just doing something stupid.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:42 PM)Dude Wrote: wait how was the liver removed without a knife
is there some really, really bloody glass shard or something

It's possible, given that there are shards of glass surrounding the body according to Monokuma-sama.