Dude
is "cardcaptor sakura" an s name or a c name?
Draku
(Apr 11, 2017 at 7:19 PM)Junkenstein Wrote:
(Apr 11, 2017 at 7:16 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Junkenstein what were u doing in the security room

I w-w-won't lie...I was so worried about who was w-w-w-watching me in the bathroom that I had to go see w-w-who it was...b-b-b-but all I know is that their name has an s....
Now hold on, does this mean you're a role that can interact with the footage? It does take an expert, after all.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
Oh, uh-uh-uh....d-d-don't worry about it!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
stir confirmed a few things about jun's whereabouts so im just assuming it was stir tbh
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_17.png]
i'll take this moment to assert that i never set foot in any bathroom overnight. i spent the whole night wandering the halls and... did what i did. i never went into any room at any point.
Yrrzy
so ftr the post says 3 people entered kitchen but we have 4 people placed in there
Dude
spooky
Yrrzy
possible that one person has a role that prevents them being seen (and so not counted in the OP), is there anyone who claims to have been there who nobody saw?
Aidan
Quote:anyways. you caught me red handed (heh). but trust me when i say i didnt kill 2f, but i did do something else to them.
@Pea posted that
so we can assume pea took 2f's liver out
but it also raises an important point: the killer didn't necessarily enter the kitchen. it's possible that the killer and the person who removed the liver are different people.
Dude
although honestly the murder weapon is probably the trophy case, so anybody in that hallway could've been the killer, which is basically FUCKING EVERYONE
Yrrzy
i think Pea is the Chef and personally i believe Chef can conjure kitchen utensils, explaining the complete absense of the knife used to cut the liver out and serve it
Aidan
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:16 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Nope! There's no bloody knives in either place!

There was one knife taken from the Kitchen though... Does that mean someone still has it?

we know that the knife was in the kitchen at some point, and was removed during the night
presumably it's either on the killer's person or stashed away somewhere
Agastya
in the process of my grand master plan, i witnessed the following things:

- somebody with an anime girl avatar was going down the stairs
- i just barely saw the trophy case fell on "cinna" but i guess it was 2f. i didn't get any other details though
- elyk came out of the hunting room and was apparently upset about the deer being missing
- dude was apparently very shaken while going upstairs
- goddamn kazuichi you are one hell of an exhibitionist
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Stirling
important post

@Yuno | ??? | Was present in the kitchen and was the first to witness the body.
@Turb | Pissed in a drawer. | Was present in the kitchen.
@Pea | Bloodied up and interacted with Junkenstein. | Walked through the hallways and kitchen and happened upon TwoFinger's corpse.
@"Cardcaptor Sakura" | Attempted to murder Cinna; murdered TwoFinger. | Claimed to have resided in the bedroom all night.
@Cinna | ??? | ????
@BlasterMaster | Climbed up and down a ladder. | Second floor library.
@StirlADrei | Witnessed the bathroom's dismantling and Junkenstein's trodding to the security room. | Stayed at the bathroom's area.
@Junkenstein | Interacted with Pea. | Walked past the bathroom and into the security room.
@Elyk | ??? | Left the hunting room.
@Draku | ??? | Second floor library.
@"Kazuichi Soda" | Masturbated. | ???
@Yrrzy | Dismantled the toilet. | Left to the rec room after being in the bathroom.
@Agastya | Misplaced the BBQ. | Present on the porch.
@Dude | ??? | Went upstairs at some point after being in the kitchen.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Super Saiyan RosΓ© Goku Black
Still waiting on your source for this information. I'm calling you out as Ultimate Liar otherwise.
Agastya
steal is a very strong word. i simply moved it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
Looking for any info on the Real Cinna's whereabouts last night for Deductive reasons
Spooks?
Just remember! Only one person performed no actions tonight!
Turb
I pissed on the knives to discourage people from using them as weapons but apparently it didn't work
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_02.png]
that's okay turb i've got plenty of other things for you to piss on~

[Image: Bustup_04_06.png]
i-i-i-i-i-i mean GOD turb you're so fucking disgusting man why did you think of that man that's not the way to go about things man god man god !!!!!!!!