Aidan
turb did you see anyone
you would've met yuno while pissing on the knives

also is your role ultimate pisser or something
Elyk
only info i have is that agastya swapped the deer and the barbecue
Turb
@"Kazuichi Soda": πŸ™βœοΈ

I saw someone with an anime avatar watching me as I did my business so I assume that was Yuno. Also no, as novel of a concept as it would be, I am not the Ultimate Pisser
Pea
(Apr 11, 2017 at 8:18 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: @Pea | Bloodied up and interacted with Junkenstein. | Walked through the hallways and kitchen and happened upon TwoFinger's corpse.

i did not interact with junkenstein.
Yrrzy
pls everyone check your PMs for additional info you missed on first read
Pea
oh yeah i forgot, i saw a certain little critter enter sakura's room while walking around.
Aidan
(Apr 11, 2017 at 9:38 PM)Pea Wrote: oh yeah i forgot, i saw a certain little critter enter sakura's room while walking around.

sakura is confirmed murderer, kero was the murder weapon
cinna is the one who didn't perform any action
drei was right early on
Pea
im still voting to lynch the pisser
Draku
current popular theory because sp wanted it posted:
sakura did indeed never leave her room, kero however did and committed the murder. either hexes are real or sakura's role means that if she goes for a kill she gets an automatic vote on her in exchange for benefits, possibly stealth (which would explain some things)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Turb
Don't know if it means anything but for what it's worth the anime avatar guy is the ONLY person I noticed in the kitchen. Can't help much with the 3/4-person discrepancy.
Draku
Reminder to everyone to re-read their PMs, as many people missed details while sharing what they knew. If anyone has new info that points to someone other than Sakura it would be extremely important to present.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_03.png]
i guess one clarification i could make was that i was on the top floor hallway, and i saw pea walk up the stairs leading to this floor. i got nothing else though
Aidan
＀ude - Today at 3:45 PM
Quote:this knife is basically worthless right now so yeah
i took a knife
fun fact: it's still piss soaked, but not bloody
so, not cleaned, can't be a murder weapon
Agastya
okay so since it was mentioned to go back and re-read the PM

it was mentioned that the space behind the trophy case was incredibly small and that only a small animal could possibly fit in it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
what did u do such that you'd be told something like that?
Agastya
oh i guess i worded it poorly LOL

basically it says that i just barely saw the trophy case smash 'em and then i assumed the space behind it would only be large enough for a small animal

i assure you i was too busy moving a bbq up some stairs to do anything sinister
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
Note - if it turns out to not be sakura, stir is a pretty viable candidate
Super Saiyan RosΓ© Goku Black
You killed Sakura Kinomoto. I hope you're happy.
Elyk
(Apr 12, 2017 at 6:29 PM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: You killed Sakura Kinomoto. I hope you're happy.

You brought this upon yourself.