Turb
Fuck I'm dumb I thought the body was hanging outside of the window on a harness. Reading comprehension with no sleep is great

My comment about the weight of the cloth shouldn't matter anymore but it was def torn by that point.
Agastya
hey turb you fuck why are you trying to say i was bloody and wounded when i wasn't anywhere near the courtyard
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Turb
It's just what I saw man. For what it's worth I didn't see anything clearly identifiable as Drei's body there nor did I see you do anything except circle around the area. Perfectly possible it's a red herring like Pea was yesterday.

If I am the only witness who went to the patio last night then welp. The security tapes are apparently intact today, at least?
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_19.png]
okay. time to clear stuff up.

i immediately set off for the library, and i see draku on the way there, heading for the dining room. i was in the library's first floor, reading up on some law books. that's actually the new career i was talking about earlier; i'm a law student in training. not /everything/ i do is sexual, you know; just /most/ things

[Image: Bustup_04_11.png]
anyway, while i was reading in the library, i saw agastya come down from the second floor, and for some reason kept doodling spoons. i ignored it for a bit, but them uhm

[Image: Bustup_04_04.png]
i... spotted some hot books on a nearby shelf. i waited until agastya left the library with all his spoon drawings, then got the books, stripped off and... well you can guess. right before i started, though, i saw stirl stare at me from the second floor library window, with some weird rope around his waist, but i was too... occupied to deal with it. he vanished a little while later tho

[Image: Bustup_04_21.png]
then agastya came back, with real spoons instead of drawings. he caught me, and told me to try something else. taking that as a challenge, i ventured into the kitchen, grabbed a chair and a hot dog bun, sat on one of the chair legs, and had the fucking time of my life for a good half hour, with no fuckin shame either; draku saw the whooole thing.

[Image: Bustup_04_13.png]
how's /THAT/ for new, agastya?! huh?! HUH?! fuckin dick

[Image: Bustup_04_24.png]
anyway, on my way to the kitchen, i heard dude and his obnoxious as hell dinner bell; he ran past me towards the library, ringing it the whole time. i also saw turb head towards the patio, but the weirdest things were that the trophy case was stuffed with meat (not that kind of meat though Sad), and two-finger's body was gone.

[Image: Bustup_04_03.png]
anyway, upon returning to the library, i went and read up on some more law. i was too lazy to put my clothes back on, plus i felt pretty comfortable naked, so i just read in the nude. i saw agastya surrounded by spoons and reading some book about cans, but i was too busy studying to make much out of it. i passed out a few hours later, though, but i assume nothing else of interest happened as i was never woken up; i'm a pretty light sleeper.

and that's all i got.
Aidan
so @Turb what was that about seeing agastya
Turb
He was definitely in my results as the person I saw in the courtyard, but obviously I also believe Soda's alibi. No one would lie about something like that but then fully admit to jacking it into a hot dog bun.

I know what I saw but I also am discounting it as some kind of red herring/trick for now. The disguiser is dead of course, but there's still a possibility some other role could have messed with me.

Other things that concern me:
(Apr 13, 2017 at 10:10 PM)Kazuichi Soda Wrote: right before i started, though, i saw stirl stare at me from the second floor library window, with some weird rope around his waist, but i was too... occupied to deal with it. he vanished a little while later tho

This, because it's spooky

and apparently Yuno has a hex on her in the class trial poll.
Yrrzy
(Apr 13, 2017 at 10:37 PM)Turb Wrote: and apparently Yuno has a hex on her in the class trial poll.

i noticed that too

hexes confirmed real
Yrrzy
Waiting for @Junkenstein's account of the night since she presumably watched some interesting shit on the cameras
Yrrzy
CHRONOLOGY
(As accurate as info permits, some events will be simultaneous rather than sequential as displayed here)

The sound of IMMORTAL DOG from Yuno's room begins the night

CORRIDOR
Drei takes bedsheets from Two's and Sakura's rooms, creates harness and climbs out window
Soda goes to Library
Draku goes to Dining Room

LIBRARY
Soda ""Studies Law""
Agastya descends from second floor, drawing spoons
Agastya leaves library
Drei looks in window

CORRIDOR
Cinna heads to kitchen
Pea heads to rec room to sabotage death grips
Two's Corpse still here at this point

KITCHEN
Draku enters kitchen looking for ingredients for Food Chaika
Cinna enters, dabs, leaves

CORRIDOR
Dude enters patio
Cinna dabs past dude back up the stairs

KITCHEN
Dude wet, enters kitchen
Dude and Turb wash all the knives
Dude pockets something midway through
Draku goes to Dining room to make Food Chaika

CORRIDOR
Yrrzy leaves rec room
Two's corpse missing

KITCHEN
Yrrzy enters and takes remaining meat
Turb and Dude still there

CORRIDOR
Yrrzy props Trophy Case back up and fills with meat

SECURITY ROOM
BM sees Junk holding "BM did it" sign

REC ROOM
Celine Dion starts playing
BM Arrives for rest of night

KITCHEN
Dude and Turb leave

DINING ROOM
Dude steals Dinner Bell and starts ringing it while running to library
Agastya replaces spoons with doodle spoons

KITCHEN
Soda ""Sits on a Chair"" and ""Has a Hotdog""

PATIO
Turb goes outside, steals Antler
Spots Drei's rope and corpse
Claims to have seen Agastya moving twofinger's body (LIE?)
Probably moved twofinger's body himself (SPECULATION)

LIBRARY
Agastya reads the History of Cans surrounded by spoons
Soda reads nude and goes to sleep

THEORIES

THEORY 1
Dude killed Drei, either got wet from hose or washed self clean, returned to kitchen to clean murder weapon under guise of cleaning pissknives

THEORY 2
Turb killed Drei with the Antler

THEORY 3
Agastya went outside and killed drei between some of the Spoon Switcheroo steps
confirmed not agastya
Dude
oh i was waiting for somebody else to say it so i could confirm it but apparently turb already did
for what it's worth i DID see agastya moving two's body out onto the patio as i was heading for the kitchen
Turb
I never spotted Drei's body or saw Agastya kill anyone or move any bodies myself, I was just told he came out of a bush and started circling the courtyard.

Interesting that Dude saw him moving two's body, though. I didn't check the corridor for his corpse at any point. It's POSSIBLE I saw two there since I saw a "collapsed and bloody" figure in the grass specifically, rather than a bush. Maybe that's just semantics?
Yrrzy
despairwave - Today at 2:03 AM
feel free to ask Monokuma how accomplices would work

how would accomplices work?
Draku
(Apr 14, 2017 at 1:04 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: despairwave - Today at 2:03 AM

@"Monokuma"

how is accomplice formed

how drei get murder
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?

(Apr 14, 2017 at 1:05 AM)Draku Wrote:

@"Monokuma"

how is accomplice formed

how drei get murder

Great question, I gotta admit! Actually, you can theoretically have an accomplice, but only the actual killer will profit from it, and only the actual one who does the killing is guilty!
Aidan
@Turb where is the antler now
Yrrzy
Lynch the Pisser tbh
Yrrzy
tfw the remaining vital info is someone whos offline
Draku
my account because details of it have been spread over discord a bunch and it should all be in one place:

>i pass by soda going to the library 1f

>step over twofing corpse to enter kitchen

>gather ingredients, go to dining room, make chaika, cinna enters and leaves during this

>finish the chaika

>dude enters kitchen, wet and with his sleeves rolled up

>dude opens piss knife drawer, pulls out a "still dripping" knife from his own pocket (liquid unspecified)

>washes knives

>halfway through turb enters

>turb helps dude wash the piss knives

>dude pockets an item (unspecified) in the process

>yrr enters and grabs meat before leaving

>celine dion kicks in as turb leaves for the patio

>agastya enters dining room from the library for his spoon switcheroo and exits with all of the real spoons

>dude runs into the dining room to grab the dinner bell before heading to library 1f

>soda enters to anal a chair for 30min before also going to library 1f

>head upstairs to library 2f, trophy case filled with meat, twofing corpse now missing

>spot handprints outside the window of library

>upon heading back to bed, both Two_Finger and Sakura's doors are open

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
[Image: unknown.png]

anyway i shouldn't really need to prove this any further with both soda and draku here but here's my night showing i wouldn't have had time to move any bodies around
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Turb
(Apr 14, 2017 at 1:27 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: @Turb where is the antler now

it's in my bedroom, if monokuma will let you look you're welcome to confirm

if dude carried a knife into the kitchen in his own pocket and washed it that doesn't match up with apparently forgetting to wash the last piss knife