Shit you do that you're embarassed about

Spritanium
Wait a minute...

(Apr 20, 2017 at 9:44 PM)Beako Wrote: In short I have a problem with brevity and I'm embarrassed about it. I talk like Mojo Jojo. Or Fawful.

This was a perfect summary of your post. You don't know your own power Mind Blown
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 2:18 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I have a similar problem; I use a lot of big words and I'm pretty sure it makes me look like a douche sometimes but those are just the words that come to mind
Exactly. I'm always thinking people are going to be like "What's wrong Puddin did you eat a thesaurus" but I would never eat a dinosaur just think about things way more complicated than I need to be thinking of them.

(Apr 21, 2017 at 2:20 AM)Spritanium Wrote: This was a perfect summary of your post. You don't know your own power Mind Blown

Analyzing

Welp
T-man
(Apr 21, 2017 at 5:58 AM)zelma Wrote: Posting on mw

That's the free space on the bingo card
Two_Finger
open my mouth
Pedigree
I used to be in a relationship where someone would force feed me pizza and cake because they wanted me to gain a lot of weight. Somehow this story ends up being brought up to any new people we meet, but holy shit is it embarrassing.
Stirling
wow you guys have some basic-bitch taste if you always order burgers, esp cause you're afraid of trying different things

see if i ever cook you guys anything; you might even turn your nose up at it
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 3:52 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: wow you guys have some basic-bitch taste if you always order burgers, esp cause you're afraid of trying different things

As long as you cook me a burger I won't turn my nose up!
Spritanium
(Apr 21, 2017 at 3:52 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: wow you guys have some basic-bitch taste if you always order burgers, esp cause you're afraid of trying different things

I'm not afraid of trying different things

I try different things and they're never as good as the foods I already like
T-man
(Apr 21, 2017 at 4:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

^^^ FUCKING THIS ^^^
Spritanium
I mean hey I'll admit that my palate is basically shit, I grew up thinking McDonald's was the pinnacle of culinary excellence. Not because my mom's food was bad or anything, just because McDonald's is so goddamn fabulous. If I had grown up eating strained beets and shit I'd probably have a more refined sense of taste
Fun With Despair
(Apr 21, 2017 at 6:15 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017 at 4:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

^^^ FUCKING THIS ^^^
I usually order more than burgers but this is typically exactly how it goes.

I'll try something new on the menu, I'll enjoy it well enough, but after paying for it I always just kind of sit and wonder if I would have just been better off spending the cash on the thing I KNEW I enjoyed and probably just enjoyed it more.
T-man
(Apr 21, 2017 at 6:34 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017 at 6:15 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017 at 4:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm not afraid of trying different things

^^^ FUCKING THIS ^^^
I usually order more than burgers but this is typically exactly how it goes.

I'll try something new on the menu, I'll enjoy it well enough, but after paying for it I always just kind of sit and wonder if I would have just been better off spending the cash on the thing I KNEW I enjoyed and probably just enjoyed it more.

I'm so glad others share my struggle
Yrrzy
yo why u tryina shame people in an "embarrasing things you do" thread man
Stirling
i just fundamentally see food differently; i like the unique and varied flavours of different cuisines and i enjoy cooking, especially for others. sorry if i made anyone feel bad about their more limited preference of eatin' stuffs
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
im gonna broaden my "liking things" post to just fuckin

Anything I Do

anything i do someone can make me feel embarrassed about
nick_jr
Live for the pu$$y
Elyk
(May 4, 2017 at 1:02 PM)nick_jr Wrote: Live for the pu$$y

tried that once but it's not better than burgers
Stargazing
constantly remembering and having anxiety over things that i did years ago
what the h*ck is this?????
CHESHIRE ☯
I think way faster than I can speak, so conversations can be extremely taxing to me. I end up getting very little of what I actually want to say out, and more often than not I end up just keeping to myself most of my opinions and thoughts. Instead I speak almost exclusively in an objective tone to people in person, unless I REALLY bet riled up enough, or I'm with someone who knows me well enough to afford me the time to converse my thoughts in my terrible sphynx-like roundabout way.

…the most embarrassing part is probably that I can speak ad nauseam without restraints if the topics involve "Kingdom Hearts", "media art ethics", "Animation practices", or "Leah Dizon".