Ground Zero - Previously The Salt Chamber

Yrrzy
for bad threads
God
only about 4% of you are great
God
greatness and mario messages boards don't correlate you fucking nerd
God
i remember back when i posted art on minus world, back wehn there was actually THought PROVOKING contnet. now all you shitstick millenials just go on paint and spend 20 seconds making some cocknocker image and think it's great because it's 'a critique of the Internet-as-medium'. Well I've got news for you, BM, your work sucks. no-one else will say it but I will. And i won't just do what Despair or junkenstein does and spam negative posts just because they want to get in the top three. i will put time into this post because this is just how shit of an artist you truly are. I once counted you amongst my closest friends on this board, but after seeing this image of a 'Minion', i have to renounce all of my ties with you. You, Sir, are an absolutely rancid individual with no morals, no taste, and no future. May you and your artwork rot in the seventh layer of hell.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Superchao
i'm great

but you aren't
God
give me your best shot, shitlords
God
#BanAllWeeaboos2017
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Superchao
i don't understand how you all have such bad taste

The Ballbuster says: Prayer is for pansies.
Superchao
so it's art asylum to lock the art away where it can't hurt anyone, right
God
ALL OF THE STAFF MEMBERS MAKE ME UNHAPPY
God
ESPECIALLY THIS ONE
Yrrzy
lynch the pisser
Superchao
whoever the idiot was that decided "whomst" was a good word to create
Aidan
what the fuck is this shit i never voted in a poll about love
Mad
Kabuto

>no frasier option

excuse me. this is bad.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
For the love of all that is pure and sweet, my dears, PLEASE stop being so negative!!! The chamber is near capacity already! I have no idea what will happen if this negative energy breaks out!
Aidan
anime is for nerds
Aidan
I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU MOVING MY POSTS TO THE SODIUM MINES
I, BLASTERMASTER, AM A TOP QUALITY POSTER WITH HIGH MMR RANKS, CONSISTENT GOOD SHITS AND POSITIVE REACTIONS

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SILENCE ME, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, FUCKBOY
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Destroyed in a cataclysmic flow of negative energy. The salt could no longer be contained in the salt chamber.
Kabuto
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]