Can we please have 11 or 8 dupes? [Brainstorm]

Beako
The rowsof three are frustrating me. 1 User + 10 Dupes + rows of 3 = death. If ~muh 11 dupes is too many~ then reduce it to 8. Win-win. 1+8=9.

Ideally we'd only be allowed to have five dupes and we'd be able to murder our dupes after six months of inactivity or so but I guess that depends on when Spritey gets around to it. Thoughts?

I had a thread about evening out the columns and I remember @T-man (or someone T-man -esque) agreeing but I deleted the thread before it was resolved when I was attempting a Teddy.
Beako
Quote:[Image: h0pYHwT.png]

The rows are uneven. This must be what Satan forces people to look at in hell while driving pitchforks up their asses.
Stirling
i prefer it as is
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
I think that looks nice tbh
Pedigree
maybe instead you could try not having a million dupes out of the gate xD
Beako
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:57 AM)Pedigree Wrote: maybe instead you could try not having a million dupes out of the gate xD

I'm psychic Mind Blown

(Apr 27, 2017 at 11:22 PM)Beako Wrote: If ~muh 11 dupes is too many~ then reduce it to 8. Win-win. 1+8=9.

No hard feelings; I'm sure you mean something else and have good intentions. (Not sarcasm.) Care to elaborate?
Pedigree
nope I said all I have to say, I think it looks nice and that you wouldn't have noticed this if you didn't fill all your dupe slots immediately

question though: if you shortened it to 8 or 5 wouldn't the rows and columns still be uneven?
Beako
(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:03 AM)Pedigree Wrote: nope I said all I have to say, I think it looks nice and that you wouldn't have noticed this if you didn't fill all your dupe slots immediately
Ah. My bad.

(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:03 AM)Pedigree Wrote: question though: if you shortened it to 8 or 5 wouldn't the rows and columns still be uneven?
No, they wouldn't be uneven anymore if it was 2, 5, or 8. My problem is the unevenness. Thanks for elaborating. Love
Pedigree
but if the rows are rows of three...

...then 5 and 8 would have an "uneven" bottom row just like now
Beako
(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:07 AM)Pedigree Wrote: but if the rows are rows of three...

...then 5 and 8 would have an "uneven" bottom row just like now
My bad, I wasn't clear. It's always 1 Main + X Dupes. 2, 5, 8, and 11 would result in 3, 6, 9, and 12. I personally find uneven rows to be aesthetically displeasing, but I erroneously assumed posting the screenshot would make this obvious;I irrationally acted like people would magically understand what I meant. Thanks for your patience. If there's any further confusion, please don't hesitate to ask. Miscommunication is always my fault; nobody else's, and I don't deserve patience when I fail to get my message across. Thank you for your generosity. Happy
Stirling
actually, take away one dupe so the bottom and top both have 2
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
i think instead the table width should be randomized based on a d20, so sometimes you get perfect rows but you could also get one row of 16 if you roll poorly
adds an exciting chance element to mw's interface
Fuck the bullshit

100x100 in rows and columns for dupes. Y/N? @Draku @Spritanium
Yrrzy
delete dupes
Spritanium
Idea: revert to phpbb to make yrr happy
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Agastya
phpbb2 let you put in custom bbcode that fucked up css and let you embed music and other harmful code lets do it

fuck https lets go back to signature embeds that blank out entire pages
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Apr 28, 2017 at 1:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Idea: revert to phpbb to make yrr happy

Minus World should just be a global network of drop points. Go behind the flower shop and remove the loose brick to find a note that reads, "Every letter deserves a reply!"
Draku
(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:02 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 28, 2017 at 1:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Idea: revert to phpbb to make yrr happy

Minus World should just be a global network of drop points. Go behind the flower shop and remove the loose brick to find a note that reads, "Every letter deserves a reply!"
Conversations wind up weird when KGB handlers and their spies get involved
[Image: s2n7oi.png]