It'd be really cool if this could all just die down.

I don't know what Orion is on, but I'm going to assume he hasn't seen the logs or had a convo with anyone personally involved and that's why he's saying the...well, stupid shit he's saying to put it bluntly.. As for the rest of us though, you know what would really be the best way to get rid of Mason? Just stop posting in the threads or mentioning him. He's almost the text book definition of an attention whore; and all this is doing is giving him what he wants, so let's just not do that...unless you like stroking mentally ill dick?

Of course, this has been suggested in the past, but just thought i'd mean a little more coming from someone who isn't staff/would normally take any opportunity to flame Mason.
Pedigree
(May 13, 2017 at 2:12 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: i'm specifically calling people out on pretending like they've been innocently accosted by puddin when they had it a long time coming.
lmao

Sounds an awful lot like you drank some of the kool aid there, oracular.

Or is this shitposting just coming from a place where you're getting revenge for your own permaban? Because, quite honestly, you were never Puddin's "friend" before this.
Draku
(May 13, 2017 at 11:56 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: lefties are all abt trying to support underprivileged ppl/ppl with mental health challenges but when the difficulties those ppl face manifest themselves in anti-liberal sentiment they so quick to defend their ideology at all costs, y'all a bunch of hypocrites.
As someone who isn't very left-leaning at all, his views had absolutely nothing to do with it.

He repeatedly burst into the Discord and IRC at times solely to go off on a tirade of insults directed at another member (Yrr was one of the primary ones) and would bring up Yrr (or whoever else was his boogeyman of choice) at every opportunity in completely unrelated communications and discussions. I let Puddin do his thing for a long time and defended him for it as well as made sure to listen to whatever, including requests to let himself cool off via bans.

People do retaliate at him which I don't really like, but it's justified enough given the sort of things he's said to the people in question. I was very much hoping that the situation would not turn out like it did, and tried to let people say what they needed to to each other to not harbor negativity that went unreleased but keep it above outright shitslinging.

Then it turned out like this. I don't think anyone could have really corrected the situation other than Puddin himself, who refused to change.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
tfw orion is the latest puddin dupe
God
I concede this argument, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about.
God
however, if Puddin wants access to one of the Shadow Administration's APUs, I am happy to donate one to him.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
I could easily be Puddin as well as anyone else
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM)Mario Wrote: I could easily be Puddin as well as anyone else

[Image: s8FCG77.gif]