Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I reserve the right to post my thoughts on threads without actually reading them
And we reserve the right to call you out for being a dumbass when you make this choice.

(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway, usually how these things work is everybody's opinions are all out on the table by page 2, and the remaining 10+ pages are just progressively angrier repetition
Lol ok, if you say so, Marco Brolo.
Aidan
why the fuq would i read a thread
what do you think this is, some kinda board full of messages?
God
WHY IS OUTTA SIGHT SO CHEAP TO CAST
God
if u rly wanna cast it twice then i suppose i'll just let it go. you win thus riund blastermster.......
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Reading threads is too much to ask of today's Poster On The Go.

I propose a tl;dr spell usable on entire threads that will automatically hide any post with fewer than 6 Good Sh*ts
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 11:54 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Reading threads is too much to ask of today's Poster On The Go.

I propose a tl;dr spell usable on entire threads that will automatically hide any post with fewer than 6 Good Sh*ts

At least then it'd hide all of your posts, lmao
Spritanium
Oh shit I just realized that I proposed turning MW into Reddit. Oh well, it would still be funny
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 11:54 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote: if u rly wanna cast it twice then i suppose i'll just let it go. you win thus riund blastermster.......

yes, orion. hold that L
let the salt flow through u
rtsmarty
(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway, usually how these things work is everybody's opinions are all out on the table by page 2, and the remaining 10+ pages are just progressively angrier repetition
How do you know that if you don't read threads Hmm...
Mario
I don't appreciate the anime / relationship dichotomy Oracular. You can watch all the anime you want and have as many partners you want. The line of thinking that there can't possibly be anyone out there either into their hobby or would be interested in getting into it with them are part of the problem.
Draku
(May 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Oh shit I just realized that I proposed turning MW into Reddit. Oh well, it would still be funny
YOU FUCKED UP
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
SP coming in hot

You guys suck im leaving forever
Spritanium
Hey I'm back
God
Dont worry Mario, I watch anime as well................ SUCKER
God
However..... using anime as a surrogate for real relationshops and the.n compalineig. abo not having real relationships is perhaps Part of The Beta Problem
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(May 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
How do you know that if you don't read threads Hmm...
Because I do read the ones that I participate in from start to finish, and in retrospect they're always ridiculous
Pedigree
tfw orion is a failure who doesn't keep posting the post to farm outta sight ex
God
i mean lyk a lot of anime's target demograph is Beta Males and there's a reason ofr that lol
Spritanium
(May 18, 2017 at 12:00 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: using anime as a surrogate for real relationshops and the.n compalineig. abo not having real relationships
I thought we scrapped this mission statement Hmm...
God
(May 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM)Pedigree Wrote: tfw orion is a failure who doesn't keep posting the post to farm outta sight ex

i ain't a scrub. i respect people's spells