Draku
poly wanna cracker
Draku
(May 17, 2017 at 1:08 AM)Draku Wrote: poly wanna cracker
Fucking racist.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 1:06 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I think literally all SP's problems with this thread come from him misinterpreting what we mean by open relationship.

Poly =/= open relationship. A poly relationship involves multiple people in a relationship with each other.

An open relationship is a relationship where the parties involved are basically allowed to just have casual sex with other people.

BIG difference

I have stated in this fucking thread and/or discord that my poly relationship is also an open relationship.

And I'm not the only one here commenting on poly relationships.

Thank you for understanding, have a nice day.
Pedigree
I'm sorry that T-man invited people to discuss open relationships and that I didn't just keep my mouth shut.
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:08 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:06 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I think literally all SP's problems with this thread come from him misinterpreting what we mean by open relationship.

Poly =/= open relationship. A poly relationship involves multiple people in a relationship with each other.

An open relationship is a relationship where the parties involved are basically allowed to just have casual sex with other people.

BIG difference

I have stated in this fucking thread and/or discord that my poly relationship is also an open relationship.

Well, that's your relationship, they aren't necessarily a package deal. FwD's interpretation of an open relationship was the premise I was addressing when I made this thread, not the complexities of group love.
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 1:11 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:08 AM)Pedigree Wrote:

BIG difference

Well, that's your relationship, they aren't necessarily a package deal.

I didn't say they were so what is your point, genius?
Pea
i like it how every single pissfight in this community has been based on a misconception

yall are bad at reading comprehension or something smh
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:12 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:11 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:08 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I have stated in this fucking thread and/or discord that my poly relationship is also an open relationship.

Well, that's your relationship, they aren't necessarily a package deal.

I didn't say they were so what is your point, genius?
Then why were you going to bat for polyamorous relationships in a thread about something else?
Pedigree
I'll see myself out so that the straight male people who aren't in nor have tried an open relationship can talk shit about open relationships while they get away with saying it must be easy if you're gay.
Pedigree
For the record your "wholesome family building" post had "poly relationships" listed but it looks like you edited it and I didn't see the edit before posting.
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:13 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I'll see myself out so that the straight male people who aren't in nor have tried an open relationship can talk shit about open relationships while they get away with saying it must be easy if you're gay.
No one said this. You still seem to misunderstand what we meant by what we said.
Fun With Despair
Let me phrase the part about it being "easier if youre gay" apparently so it makes more sense.

A straight open relationship contains a man and a woman. The woman can find partners more easily because thats how sex and dating culture goes, which could potentially make the man feel shitty when in the open relationship she has 14 partners and he has like 2 at best

In a gay open relationship both participants are men. It may be hard for gay people in different ways than straight people absolutely, but they are both gay men and both have the same chances as each other once you leave out factors like physical looks. The reason for this is because they are both gay males, as opposed to the straight relationship having a straight man and a straight woman.

I dont think anyone is diminishing the struggles of gay people but rather pointing out that two gay men are more equal to each other in their potential sexual prospects than a man and woman would be to each other in the same scenario
Aidan
there's only one way to settle this......
one of us has to infiltrate the gay community and figure out which side has it easier

@Fun With Despair your unique talents are needed
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:25 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: there's only one way to settle this......
one of us has to infiltrate the gay community and figure out which side has it easier

I've had gay dudes like me but never women, I already know the answer.

Although with your similar skill set, I think its best that you try it in my place, as a fresh perspective is needed
T-man
I'm seeing a lot of you-don't-know-what-it's-like-to-be-mes from people who also wouldn't know what it's like to be me.

Can we at least agree that each gender and sexual orientation faces unique and different challenges in the dating world?
Pedigree
I don't agree with the way you like to frame it.
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:25 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: there's only one way to settle this......

I've had gay dudes like me but never women, I already know the answer.

Although with your similar skill set, I think its best that you try it in my place, as a fresh perspective is needed

nah i think you'd fit in much better
you have a scarf collection, you're like 95% there already
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:34 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I don't agree with the way you like to frame it.
Alright, where is your disagreement coming from?
fucker5
Im a neet and sometimes people have called my selfies cute online so thats basically like getting laid. I dont think getting laid is hard
Fun With Despair
says the guy with the anime avatar