Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 1:37 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: says the guy with the anime avatar

says the guy with the anime avatar
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:37 AM)fucker5 Wrote: Im a neet and sometimes people have called my selfies cute online so thats basically like getting laid. I dont think getting laid is hard
I get called cute online but irl I get called "fuck off weirdo" so it might be kind of hard
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Let me phrase the part about it being "easier if youre gay" apparently so it makes more sense.

A straight open relationship contains a man and a woman. The woman can find partners more easily because thats how sex and dating culture goes, which could potentially make the man feel shitty when in the open relationship she has 14 partners and he has like 2 at best

In a gay open relationship both participants are men. It may be hard for gay people in different ways than straight people absolutely, but they are both gay men and both have the same chances as each other once you leave out factors like physical looks. The reason for this is because they are both gay males, as opposed to the straight relationship having a straight man and a straight woman.

I dont think anyone is diminishing the struggles of gay people but rather pointing out that two gay men are more equal to each other in their potential sexual prospects than a man and woman would be to each other in the same scenario
This is 100% leaving out important factors that affect said chances purely to support your bias.

Sure in this highly experimental scenario in which nothing matters except for your penis or vagina, maybe you have a point, but that's not the way the world works.
Draku
(May 17, 2017 at 1:38 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:37 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: says the guy with the anime avatar

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Let me phrase the part about it being "easier if youre gay" apparently so it makes more sense.

A straight open relationship contains a man and a woman. The woman can find partners more easily because thats how sex and dating culture goes, which could potentially make the man feel shitty when in the open relationship she has 14 partners and he has like 2 at best

In a gay open relationship both participants are men. It may be hard for gay people in different ways than straight people absolutely, but they are both gay men and both have the same chances as each other once you leave out factors like physical looks. The reason for this is because they are both gay males, as opposed to the straight relationship having a straight man and a straight woman.

I dont think anyone is diminishing the struggles of gay people but rather pointing out that two gay men are more equal to each other in their potential sexual prospects than a man and woman would be to each other in the same scenario
This is 100% leaving out important factors that affect said chances purely to support your bias.

Sure in this highly experimental scenario in which nothing matters except for your penis or vagina, maybe you have a point, but that's not the way the world works.
name the factors

dom/sub doesnt count as a gay specific factor by the way as it affects straight people in very similar ways
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote: This is 100% leaving out important factors that affect said chances purely to support your bias.

Lay these factors on us, if we're ignorant then we need the gift of knowledge.
fucker5
(May 17, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:37 AM)fucker5 Wrote: Im a neet and sometimes people have called my selfies cute online so thats basically like getting laid. I dont think getting laid is hard
I get called cute online but irl I get called "fuck off weirdo" so it might be kind of hard
are you being a weirdo? that might have something to do with it if so.
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:40 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 1:38 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:

T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:41 AM)fucker5 Wrote:
Showing potential mates your waifu folder on your phone is NOT weird.
Pedigree
What you want me to write a huge fucking list of important factors of homosexual relationships and dating just because you're ignorant?
fucker5
(May 17, 2017 at 1:43 AM)T-man Wrote: Showing potential mates your waifu folder on your phone is NOT weird.
Agreed. Its actually alpha as fuck
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 1:43 AM)Pedigree Wrote: What you want me to write a huge fucking list of important factors of homosexual relationships and dating just because you're ignorant?

Okay, I'll just go about my day then. It doesn't really make a difference to me. Now I can spend time doing enjoyable things.
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:41 AM)fucker5 Wrote:
calling everyone you meet "fuckboy" isnt weird fuck you

(May 17, 2017 at 1:43 AM)Pedigree Wrote: What you want me to write a huge fucking list of important factors of homosexual relationships and dating just because you're ignorant?

because I want to become less ignorant but I am not fucking gay so I dunno how else to if no one teaches me
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 1:43 AM)T-man Wrote: Showing potential mates your waifu folder on your phone is NOT weird.

it's important to let them know i'll never love them as much as i love aigis-san
Pedigree
Read some literature on it then, I'm not the kind of person to teach you the in and outs of what it means to be homosexual or the relationship dynamics that come with them. To be honest it's kind of fucked up to assume that I am responsible for educating you.
Aidan
yeah desp, put on the green handkerchief and get your own education
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 1:50 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: yeah desp, put on the green handkerchief and get your own education
I hope that one means pisser because dear god I'm ready for death
Mario
Ok now I completely understand why some of you have trouble with any kind of relationship.
God
hot take: monogamy is for betas
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 1:55 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: hot take: monogamy is for betas

cucked by disney movies