Fun With Despair
Can we dust T-Man's dick for fingerprints and compare them to his own?
Draku
BEDSHEET INVESTIGATIONS:
TURB, MARIO, YRRZY, ELYK, T-MAN, STIRLADREI, FUN WITH DESPAIR, and PRUNE FAIRY all have no traces of PISS whatsoever on their BEDSHEETS. Not even a little.

SEALELEMENT'S ROOM does not have BEDSHEETS.

(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Can we dust T-Man's dick for fingerprints and compare them to his own?
You dust T-MAN'S DICK for FINGERPRINTS. It turns sentient, sprouting a TOPHAT and MUSTACHE. It reveals that it is the KILLER.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
@Draku Can I investigate the hallway for any signs of whatever it was Two and SP saw? Tracks, a trail of piss, anything.
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:14 PM)Draku Wrote: You dust T-MAN'S DICK for FINGERPRINTS. It turns sentient, sprouting a TOPHAT and MUSTACHE. It reveals that it is the KILLER.

I quit
Draku
I've just received word that T-MAN'S DICK did not in fact start talking, that was mine. Sorry.
Draku
(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:14 PM)sealelement Wrote: @Draku Can I investigate the hallway for any signs of whatever it was Two and SP saw? Tracks, a trail of piss, anything.
It's faint enough not to notice without closer attention, but there are slight speckles of BLOOD and PISS in an oddly widely distributed format that appear every so often that make a horizontal line on the map from MARIO'S DOORWAY to the BATHROOM. The WALL the BATHROOM DOOR is near also has speckles of BLOOD and PISS.
Yrrzy
is the dick Severed or Torn?
nvm was answered
Draku
(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: is the dick Severed or Torn?
It is unevenly removed such that it is most definitely not cleanly cut off. However, this could be either physical force, a less refined blade, or a less eloquent approach with a blade.
Stirling
Let's investigate Kesha's room's ceiling and walls closely.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
You investigate MARIO'S DOORWAY, CEILING, AND WALLS. There is not a single trace of BLOOD or PISS on it, or anything out of the ordinary period.

In fact, the entire room seems SPOTLESS.
sealelement
I want to check the walls and sheets of Marios room for piss and blood.
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
MARIO'S BEDSHEETS have absolutely no BLOOD or PISS on them at all.

As noted, it seems as though the room lacks it all outright.
Yrrzy
can we check prune fairy's too
Draku
PRUNE FAIRY'S BEDSHEETS have no traces of BLOOD or PISS on them at all. That is all you are cleared to check.
Draku
(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jun 1, 2017 at 4:14 PM)sealelement Wrote: @Draku Can I investigate the hallway for any signs of whatever it was Two and SP saw? Tracks, a trail of piss, anything.
It's faint enough not to notice without closer attention, but there are slight speckles of BLOOD and PISS in an oddly widely distributed format that appear every so often that make a horizontal line on the map from MARIO'S DOORWAY to the BATHROOM. The WALL the BATHROOM DOOR is near also has speckles of BLOOD and PISS.
It is worth noting that this trail happens to extend somewhat from the top of the BEDROOM HALL to near the bottom as well, but there are no BLOOD OR PISS SPECKLES in front of PRUNE FAIRY'S ROOM.
Draku
As BLASTERMASTER has given his permission in the Discord, BLASTERMASTER'S BEDSHEETS are pristine.
Aidan
k sorry i thought t-man was kill very early in the night so if i caused any confusion my b
Aidan
despair wants to check my room so go ahead, there should be beer and party supplies
Fun With Despair
BM wants to check my room too. Only thing in there should be a trophy full of TAINTED BEER WATER and some beers for personal use.
Fun With Despair
There should also be a pillowcase full of ART SUPPLIES