Aidan
idk if i ever posted it here but if yall are curious:

woke up. saw elyk, mario, drei and despair in hallway. mario went towards the stairs? despair went towards bathroom. elyk goes towards rec room
i take the elevator downstairs. i see armored supachao as i exit
i grab a bunch of party supplies from the party room. the library has books stacked in front of it and yrr is stacking body parts in the elevator
i listen to high quality tunes on my stereo and jam in the hallway a bit. yrr comes up the elevator and we both enter the rec room.
literally the moment i walk in the explosion and orgasm go off simultaneously. i also blow my party horn but no one notices.
i grab some beer and drink one to start the party. suit of armor is there watching.
i head to the bedrooms to look for more party people. mario carries a trophy into the elevator. elyk and pea walk out of the sound room.
-all the bedroom shit happens here-
then i go bed
Draku
BLASTERMASTER'S ROOM contains BOTTLES OF BEER on the BED and a MISPLACED PARTY HAT on the PILLOW. Otherwise, nothing is amiss.

FUN WITH DESPAIR'S ROOM contains a PILLOW WITHOUT A CASE, A PILLOWCASE with THREE BEERS and ART SUPPLIES in it. Otherwise, nothing is amiss.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
CHECK ALL THE DOORS FOR BLOOD
Draku
You check the BEDROOM HALL DOORS for BLOOD.

The BATHROOM DOOR, as well as the FOUR BEDROOM DOORS next to it all have varying amounts of BLOOD sprinkled upon them.
Yrrzy
can we study Respecting Women's door in more detail
Aidan
for reference those doors are
[respecting women] [elyk] [dude] [despair] [bathroom]
Draku
You find small amounts of PISS and BLOOD splattered all over it, somewhat over the height of a normal person.

This is underneath the TITTY PAGE.
Yrrzy
can we check the other doors too just for comparison
Yrrzy
id also like to request @"Respecting Women"'s permission to search her room
Draku
The LEFT SIDE of the BATHROOM DOOR has a little more PISS and BLOOD on it than the rest.

The THREE ROOMS leading to RESPECTING WOMEN'S DOOR have more overall PISS and BLOOD on them than RESPECTING WOMEN'S DOOR.

The RIGHT SIDE of RESPECTING WOMEN'S DOOR has slightly more PISS and BLOOD on it than the rest.
Yrrzy
[Image: nl2R5HJ.png]
piss and blood distribution
Yrrzy
Dude also conspicuously still awake long after supposedly going to bed in his room
Draku
Discord Investigation request:
"Is there any blood/piss tracks in the bathroom besides the corpse"
Upon a second-over of the BATHROOM, there are light BLOOD and PISS sprinkles leading from the STALL to the DOORWAY. The DOORWAY is also covered.
Dude
everyone can search my room for blood and piss, including sheets i guess

respecting woman probably did it, just because of how the trail fucking stops next to that door

hell i'll give everyone a tour of scenic "who the fuck bloodied my door but not my room?"
Draku
Discord investigations:

>Are doorknobs on the right or lft of doors?

Right.

>DRAKU IS THERE A BLOODY HANDPRINT ON THE DOORKNOB

Which doorknob :^)
Draku

>Check juns doorknob, and both bathroom doorknobs

All three have BLOODY HANDPRINTS on them.

>Also check kyles, dudes, fwds

They are clean, aside from one being touched by FUN WITH DESPAIR.
Draku
No, the CRIME SCENE does not have CUM in it.
Draku
Discord investigation:

>double check dudes room for good measure?

There is no BLOOD or PISS anywhere in DUDE'S ROOM.
Kabuto
Well, go ahead on and search my room. Probably won't find much outta the ordinary for a rough and tumble cowgirl like me.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku
Discord Investigation:
You search RESPECTING WOMEN'S ROOM.

There are sprinkles of BLOOD and PISS in the doorway, as well as in a wide-ish area around what looks to be a trail to her BED.

The BEDSHEETS have some BLOOD and PISS on them.

There is nothing else out of the ordinary.