Superchao
well, no sense hiding it now considering everyone knows

I'm the guy in the suit of armor.

Modifying witness account since I've given up on anything to hide:
-I saw T-Man entering the rec room and the Prune Fairy by the trophy case when I first left. I was on the left side, with the elevator.
-I went down to the party room, passing Dude as I entered, and got some fireworks, setting them in the dining room fridge as part of a plan to blow the fridge up.
-I sat down at the table and ate slowly, waiting for someone to show up. Turb did, and I tried to get the chance to light the fireworks and then get him to go over there so I could blow him up, but it didn't work.

everything after failing to kill Turb and eating slowly is unchanged because I had nothing to leave out there. i really couldn't see who else was in the rec room, helmets are bad for peripheral vision
Stirling
TIMELINE

Two, Dude, and Pedigree wake up.

Dude, Two, and Pedigree walk outside and the latter two see something slide along the northern doors' tops.

Pedigree gatheres tools to bolt the trophy case downstairs and heads back up.

Dude heads into the party room, and runs into Superchao while leaving. /// Superchao wakes up and sees T-Man enter the rec room and sees Pedigree by the trohpy case while Pedigree sees Superchao use the elevator.

Dude heads to the rec room and enters after T-Man.

T-Man and Dude play video games in the rec room.

T-man, Dude, Two Turb, Despair, Yrr, and Seal all arrive in the hallways.

T-Man goes into the restroom. /// Dude goes to his bedroom. /// Yrr, Seal, and Turb go downstairs.

Despair goes to the trophy case. /// Yrr goes to cold storage. /// Turb goes to the kitchen and encounters Superchao.

Despair goes to the bathroom and sees Kyle, Drei, BM, and Kesha, who all woke up and left at about the same time.

Despair finds T-Man's corpse.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
sealelement
@Draku I'd like to check whatever other arcade cabinets there might be.
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
All of the ARCADE CABINETS share a SCORE LIST as they are wired together.

Note that the DEVELOPERS OF THE GAME may have had AAA as a DEFAULT SCORE that simply never got beaten by anyone other than "TMA".
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
are the bedsheets in the cold room clean? no blood, no urine?
sealelement
@Draku I would like to inspect the piss-soaked bedsheet in the cooler for blood.
100% pure gamer 100%
Turb
Can I examine the bedsheets in the cold storage, as well as examine the strange liquid outside the elevator to see what it is?
Draku
You examine the COLD STORAGE BEDSHEET.

It has EYE HOLES cut into it, and there is a PISS KNIFE inside. There is a large quantity of PISS absorbed by it overall.

The UNKNOWN LIQUID in the ELEVATOR does not resemble BLOOD or anything, and kind of just looks like some sort of RANDOM DRINK. Not for sure though.

Now, as for examining things, after a re-examination -- there may just be traces of PISS on one of the BEDROOM BED SHEETS, but it was not large enough to qualify as having absorbed a large amount from a PISS KNIFE.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
ok posting my account
-wake up, see dude, prune fairy, and something mysterious moving along the top row of bedrooms
-yell at both people
-walk with prune fairy till we split up as they go to the art room and I go to the canned food stockpile
-pocket some canned peaches for later use and proceed to move a ton of cans to the cell in the confinement room
-once I've moved a bunch, I spot a mysterious red button. I push it out of curiosity, and get alerted that the taser locker is now open
-I make my way towards the trophy case and see the prune fairy leave
-I toss one of my cans in anger at said case. it has wronged me in the past
-see dude and t-man near the obnoxious sound room, they head off toward the bedrooms
-I, VERY CAREFULLY, place a can of peaches on top of the sound button
-I take the, presumably clean, elevator downstairs and make my way towards the library
-on my way, I spot a spooky ghost heading towards the cold storage room
-I spill books from the library into the hallway and make sure to stack them all nicely
-only passing mario on the way, I make my way to the taser locker and hang around it waiting for something to happen
-after some time passes I make my way to my bedroom, seeing pea and zelma in the hallway.
Dimentio
Greetings, my lovelies! I am not sure what information will be useful for the case but I will do my best to remember all the details as best as I can!

When I first awoke and exited my bedroom I walked past Dude, who ran past me towards some other exit and Two Finger, who yelled at me for some reason.

As I moved towards the First Floor with Two, I notice something quick slide around near the top row of bedrooms.

We parted ways as Two Finger moved towards the Canned Food Storage and I moved towards the Art Room for supplies to better secure the trophy case! It did not look stable, like it could topple any moment!

After I took a power drill and bolts from the Art Room, I walked toward the Trophy Case. T-man appeared to be heading toward the Recreational Room and a Suit of Armor waltzed into the elevator.

I hear that the Taser Locker had been unlocked from the intercom and then proceeded to bolt the trophy case to the wall.

Completing my task and leaving the trophy case, I run into a spooky ghost whose only action was to boo at me. They were wielding a piss knife.

I checked out the Canned Food Stockpile to see what kinds of Canned Foods we had and noticed some spots on the shelving where canned Goods were missing. I could tell because the layer of dust was missing where cans previously stood.

At some point the very ground shook as a sound that could only be described as The World's Loudest Orgasm echoed through the halls! Oh my!

I returned the tools to the Art Room and proceeded back to my bedroom. I was feeling fairly exhausted and couldn't make out the members I passed in the hallway leading to my bedroom. I did notice a Suit of Armor on the way and that the door to my room had a crudely drawn piece of anime lewdness stuck to it before collapsing in my bed.

I hope this information is of some use to you, my dears!
Yrrzy
my account quoted from discord:

well imma go through my account here now
leave my room and see FWD and Turb
Spooky Ghost looks at me but i am distracted by T-Man going to the bathroom and Dude going into his bedroom
fwd does shit with trophy case and piss ghost stalks me into cold storage
turb is also with me
oh wait thats stalking me into the elevator
when we get out of the elevator turb leaves and THEN piss ghost follows me into cold storage
piss ghost tries to kill me but i fight it off with frozen body parts
i make a pile of body parts and then go to party room, passing twof who is stacking books in the library
suit of armor passes me as i grab fireworks to put in the elevator with the body parts
the liquid is already there at this point so its not thaw apparently
BM interrupts me briefly playing hotline bling
elyk enters elevator with me, then we get out and i detonate the fireworks to create my Gore Explosion in the elevator
someone is at the trophy case at this point
i enter rec room with BM who is blowing a party horn and the worlds loudest orgasm drowns it out
there is a Burning Garbage Can
BM grabs beeers and leaves, suit of armour is with me
hotline bling does not stop playing and the armour eventually leaves
as do i
someone is carrying a trophy to the elevator and i see two more people im too tired to identify
and then i sleep in front of some Anime Tiddies
Turb
Feel free to check my bedroom/bedsheets for whatever reason, even if my alibi is solid otherwise
Mario
Feel free to investigate my room if needed, I didn't return to it last night so I don't expect anything peculiar to be there. BM says he checked my room and found Mario is Missing though when he was doing the honks
Yrrzy
yea consider a public call to investigate everyones bedroom

someone's bedsheets are unaccounted for
Elyk
okay
Yrrzy
i assume we can check the deceaseds room too
sealelement
You can check my room if you want. My bedsheets are missing, though, because they were my costume.
100% pure gamer 100%
Stirling
Feel free. You'll find nothing.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
Check my bedsheets too
Dimentio
Feel free to check my sheets, fairies like myself have nothing to hide.